• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 6, 29-17-1 ATS YTD

    «First Previous 123
    spottie2935
    wolfeman3
    Manny_Fizzle
    YucatanDan
    Football-Dude
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5569
    Posts: 73
    «First Previous 123
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 3:38 PM ET #51

     

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 

    Stanford +13

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117

    San Jose St. +2.5

    Wisconsin -10

    Florida St. +17.5

    Auburn +16

    Ball St. +10.5

    Washington St. +3.5-121

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

     

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 

    Stanford +13

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117

    San Jose St. +2.5

    Wisconsin -10

    Florida St. +17.5

    Auburn +16

    Ball St. +10.5

    Washington St. +3.5-121

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 5:32 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.   I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing.   Oh yea you're not asking to pick peoples brains ?    Maybe "advice" is the wrong term in your eyes but I know you are looking to learn as much as you can to make yourself as successful as you can.   Its funny to me.  Not personal.

     

    well said

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.   I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing.   Oh yea you're not asking to pick peoples brains ?    Maybe "advice" is the wrong term in your eyes but I know you are looking to learn as much as you can to make yourself as successful as you can.   Its funny to me.  Not personal.

     

    well said

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 5:41 PM ET #53

    @wolfeman3

     Thanks best wishes this week an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     Thanks best wishes this week an_cheers

     
    Manny_Fizzle
    Manny_Fizzle
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 1137
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 1:15 AM ET #54

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 1:23 AM ET #55

    Sneaky sharp pick on Wyoming +6. peace_5  Outstanding record Spottie! 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Sneaky sharp pick on Wyoming +6. peace_5  Outstanding record Spottie! 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 3:32 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Sneaky sharp pick on Wyoming +6.   Outstanding record Spottie!

     

    Let's have a day Wolfeman3an_cheers

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Sneaky sharp pick on Wyoming +6.   Outstanding record Spottie!

     

    Let's have a day Wolfeman3an_cheers

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 3:37 AM ET #57

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117

    San Jose St. +2.5

    Wisconsin -10

    Florida St. +17.5

    Auburn +16

    Ball St. +10.5

    Washington St. +3.5-121

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     

    Well the hot Thursdays and Fridays regressed this week.  I am confident in what I do.  Most often im not on the majority side so if I lose so do the books.  The best way to circumvent losing is to manage your bankroll. 

     

    Sad start, but confident in my methods so its temporary. 

     

    an_cheers

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117

    San Jose St. +2.5

    Wisconsin -10

    Florida St. +17.5

    Auburn +16

    Ball St. +10.5

    Washington St. +3.5-121

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     

    Well the hot Thursdays and Fridays regressed this week.  I am confident in what I do.  Most often im not on the majority side so if I lose so do the books.  The best way to circumvent losing is to manage your bankroll. 

     

    Sad start, but confident in my methods so its temporary. 

     

    an_cheers

     

     

     
    YucatanDan
    YucatanDan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 676
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 3:51 AM ET #58

    Maybe you can win some back Saturday.

    Reply

    Maybe you can win some back Saturday.

     
    Football-Dude
    Football-Dude
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 518
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 8:09 AM ET #59

    @spottie2935

     I like Ball St a lot.  I'm curious why you like San Jose St.  I have trouble analyzing some of these smaller West Coast teams.

    Reply

    @spottie2935

     I like Ball St a lot.  I'm curious why you like San Jose St.  I have trouble analyzing some of these smaller West Coast teams.

     
    irish2202
    irish2202
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 886
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 10:28 AM ET #60

    Great work! Your record speaks for itself.  

    Just to share some insight, bc that's what forums are for...  I've watched every Auburn and Georgia game.  And frankly, I'm don't see how Auburn scores points against Georgia's defense.  Bo Nix won't be able to run around Russ Wilson style, which is how they scored points against LSwho. SECs oldest rivalry, no one's pulling punches.  

    34-13  Final

    Georgia -8 1st half, 24 - 6 

    Reply

    Great work! Your record speaks for itself.  

    Just to share some insight, bc that's what forums are for...  I've watched every Auburn and Georgia game.  And frankly, I'm don't see how Auburn scores points against Georgia's defense.  Bo Nix won't be able to run around Russ Wilson style, which is how they scored points against LSwho. SECs oldest rivalry, no one's pulling punches.  

    34-13  Final

    Georgia -8 1st half, 24 - 6 

     
    irish2202
    irish2202
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 886
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 10:30 AM ET #61

    Auburn's Offensive line is trash..  

    Reply

    Auburn's Offensive line is trash..  

     
    CALB
    CALB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2019
    Posts: 1005
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 11:10 AM ET #62

    Georgia defense is ligit

    CALCALB
    Reply

    Georgia defense is ligit

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 12:04 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by irish2202:

    Great work! Your record speaks for itself.   Just to share some insight, bc that's what forums are for...  I've watched every Auburn and Georgia game.  And frankly, I'm don't see how Auburn scores points against Georgia's defense.  Bo Nix won't be able to run around Russ Wilson style, which is how they scored points against LSwho. SECs oldest rivalry, no one's pulling punches.   34-13  Final Georgia -8 1st half, 24 - 6

     

    Thank you but I dont know how you can forecast a game in the future not knowing how the game will transpire.  I do my best to find the lines that I like and the rest takes care of itself.  I am not going undefeated so if this is one of my losers so be it.

     

    No disrespect and best wishes and thanks for the comment.

     

    an_cheerspeace

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by irish2202:

    Great work! Your record speaks for itself.   Just to share some insight, bc that's what forums are for...  I've watched every Auburn and Georgia game.  And frankly, I'm don't see how Auburn scores points against Georgia's defense.  Bo Nix won't be able to run around Russ Wilson style, which is how they scored points against LSwho. SECs oldest rivalry, no one's pulling punches.   34-13  Final Georgia -8 1st half, 24 - 6

     

    Thank you but I dont know how you can forecast a game in the future not knowing how the game will transpire.  I do my best to find the lines that I like and the rest takes care of itself.  I am not going undefeated so if this is one of my losers so be it.

     

    No disrespect and best wishes and thanks for the comment.

     

    an_cheerspeace

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 12:04 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by CALB:

    Georgia defense is ligit

     

    Uh yup I think so too. an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CALB:

    Georgia defense is ligit

     

    Uh yup I think so too. an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 12:08 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by irish2202:

    Auburn's Offensive line is trash..

     

    Youre not betting a good line in my opinion.  I have made a bet based upon what we both know and a good line.  I take an unpopular side, I am used to that. 

     

    Best wishes 

    peace_5

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by irish2202:

    Auburn's Offensive line is trash..

     

    Youre not betting a good line in my opinion.  I have made a bet based upon what we both know and a good line.  I take an unpopular side, I am used to that. 

     

    Best wishes 

    peace_5

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 12:16 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Football-Dude:

    @spottie2935  I like Ball St a lot.  I'm curious why you like San Jose St.  I have trouble analyzing some of these smaller West Coast teams.

     

    As a road dog getting points CSU has been awesome but back home so far laying points lost to Vandy and S. Dakota State.  Their outstand road games are due to bad performances and the bookies adjusting lines on those games.  Then the motivations and hard practices that follow bad games. 

     

    They have righted the ship so this could be a let down situation playing a team that should be motivated after some bad games themselves.  SJst had a great season in 2020 covering all but their bowl game.

    Heading into this season the books gave them too much respect and have had problems living up to those expectations. 

     

    In this game I see the best line for SJ St all season.  Maybe this is enough maybe not.  If CSU keep trending up I probably lose but If they play like they did early then I can only hope that I have the right side.

     

    I dont assume I win these games but I like my bets and selections.

     

    Best wishes to all an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Football-Dude:

    @spottie2935  I like Ball St a lot.  I'm curious why you like San Jose St.  I have trouble analyzing some of these smaller West Coast teams.

     

    As a road dog getting points CSU has been awesome but back home so far laying points lost to Vandy and S. Dakota State.  Their outstand road games are due to bad performances and the bookies adjusting lines on those games.  Then the motivations and hard practices that follow bad games. 

     

    They have righted the ship so this could be a let down situation playing a team that should be motivated after some bad games themselves.  SJst had a great season in 2020 covering all but their bowl game.

    Heading into this season the books gave them too much respect and have had problems living up to those expectations. 

     

    In this game I see the best line for SJ St all season.  Maybe this is enough maybe not.  If CSU keep trending up I probably lose but If they play like they did early then I can only hope that I have the right side.

     

    I dont assume I win these games but I like my bets and selections.

     

    Best wishes to all an_cheers

     
    irish2202
    irish2202
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 886
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 6:41 PM ET #67

    @spottie2935

    Keep grinding brotha!  peace_5

     

     

    Reply

    @spottie2935

    Keep grinding brotha!  peace_5

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 6:52 PM ET #68

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117 moneybag

    San Jose St. +2.5 thumbs_down

    Wisconsin -10moneybag

    Florida St. +17.5moneybag

    Auburn +16thumbs_down

    Ball St. +10.5moneybag

    Washington St. +3.5-121 

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117 moneybag

    San Jose St. +2.5 thumbs_down

    Wisconsin -10moneybag

    Florida St. +17.5moneybag

    Auburn +16thumbs_down

    Ball St. +10.5moneybag

    Washington St. +3.5-121 

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 6:52 PM ET #69

    @irish2202

     you betcha. Thanks an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @irish2202

     you betcha. Thanks an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2021 - 8:27 PM ET #70

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117 moneybag

    San Jose St. +2.5 thumbs_down

    Wisconsin -10moneybag

    Florida St. +17.5moneybag

    Auburn +16thumbs_down

    Ball St. +10.5moneybag

    Washington St. +3.5-121 moneybag

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117 moneybag

    San Jose St. +2.5 thumbs_down

    Wisconsin -10moneybag

    Florida St. +17.5moneybag

    Auburn +16thumbs_down

    Ball St. +10.5moneybag

    Washington St. +3.5-121 moneybag

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2021 - 5:50 PM ET #71

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117 moneybag

    San Jose St. +2.5 thumbs_down

    Wisconsin -10moneybag

    Florida St. +17.5moneybag

    Auburn +16thumbs_down

    Ball St. +10.5moneybag

    Washington St. +3.5-121 moneybag

    Texas St. +3.5moneybag

    Wyoming +6thumbs_down

     

    6-6 week after a 0-3  start 

     

    29-17-1

    6-6

    =-=-=-=-

    35-23-1 60%

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Thursday:

    Tulane +6thumbs_down

    Friday:

     

    FIU+3.5 thumbs_down

    Stanford +13 thumbs_down

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117 moneybag

    San Jose St. +2.5 thumbs_down

    Wisconsin -10moneybag

    Florida St. +17.5moneybag

    Auburn +16thumbs_down

    Ball St. +10.5moneybag

    Washington St. +3.5-121 moneybag

    Texas St. +3.5moneybag

    Wyoming +6thumbs_down

     

    6-6 week after a 0-3  start 

     

    29-17-1

    6-6

    =-=-=-=-

    35-23-1 60%

     

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16582
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2021 - 6:14 PM ET #72

    nice Saturday an_cheers

    Reply

    nice Saturday an_cheers

     
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2021 - 7:15 PM ET #73

    @sportschat

     Thank you SC an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @sportschat

     Thank you SC an_cheers

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,600
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,431
    • Friday 10/02/2026 913
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
    • PART DEUX 305
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 8,875
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,048
    • Trump's legacy? 33,915
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,784
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,973

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.