• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 6, 29-17-1 ATS YTD

    123 Next Last»
    spottie2935
    TRAIN69
    User358183b
    PeAceMaKer7690
    LonghornHoosier
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5569
    Posts: 73
    123 Next Last»
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 11:39 AM ET #1

    Week 6 :

    22-11 ATS

     

    Thursday:


    Tulane +6

    Friday:

    Stanford +13

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117

    San Jose St. +2.5

    Wisconsin -10

    Florida St. +17.5

    Auburn +16

    Ball St. +10.5

    Washington St. +3.5-121

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Week 6 :

    22-11 ATS

     

    Thursday:


    Tulane +6

    Friday:

    Stanford +13

     

     

    Saturday:

    Oklahoma -3-117

    San Jose St. +2.5

    Wisconsin -10

    Florida St. +17.5

    Auburn +16

    Ball St. +10.5

    Washington St. +3.5-121

    Texas St. +3.5

    Wyoming +6

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 11:40 AM ET #2

    First 5 weeks posted here

     

    https://www.covers.com/forum/college-football-33/2021-103556491

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    First 5 weeks posted here

     

    https://www.covers.com/forum/college-football-33/2021-103556491

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55697
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 11:42 AM ET #3

    Talk to me about Auburn. I just don't see Nix being able to do anything to gives Bigsby room to run.....

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Talk to me about Auburn. I just don't see Nix being able to do anything to gives Bigsby room to run.....

     

    peace_5

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 12:39 PM ET #4

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations peace_5

     

    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations peace_5

     

    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 12:41 PM ET #5

    I try to find a package of games that I believe that has an advantage over the lines and books.  I am not isolating one game. 

     

    My plays are based upon my successes and it works well for me. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    I try to find a package of games that I believe that has an advantage over the lines and books.  I am not isolating one game. 

     

    My plays are based upon my successes and it works well for me. 

     
    User358183b
    User358183b
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 46395
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 12:50 PM ET #6

    Post Deleted
    The lion and the tiger may be more powerful, but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55697
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 12:53 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.
    So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.
    So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?an_popcorn

     
    PeAceMaKer7690
    PeAceMaKer7690
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 12:55 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

    Couldn't be more well said. Bravo!!! Best of luck. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

    Couldn't be more well said. Bravo!!! Best of luck. 

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 1:10 PM ET #9

    So Spottie - so what is your theoretical line for the game...the indifference point where you would pass?   What would the line have to be for you to take Georgia in this matchup?   Georgia -6?   

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    So Spottie - so what is your theoretical line for the game...the indifference point where you would pass?   What would the line have to be for you to take Georgia in this matchup?   Georgia -6?   

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 1:34 PM ET #10

    I respect technical value capping and going against the grain...But, why wouldn't you also consider the actual position by position matchups, coaching, YPC, and or a fundamental approach, at least as a validation metric for your primary?   

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    I respect technical value capping and going against the grain...But, why wouldn't you also consider the actual position by position matchups, coaching, YPC, and or a fundamental approach, at least as a validation metric for your primary?   

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:04 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?

     

    I dont consider Ark and some of the past lines Georgia has faced to be at this level.  Remember UGA + vs Clemson?  I also throw out Vandy of course.  

    Arkansas they have only been favorites 2 times the last 2 seasons.  If they were a real contender they would have been a favorite against Texas.  Bottom line on Arkansas they are improving but as you saw not at Georgia's level.  That Arkansas game has people running to Georgia.  I am taking the bookies side and taking a huge line on A TV game.  In my opinion this is Georgia's biggest test since Clemson and in the Clemson game UGA (as I said ) UGA was the dog lol.

     

    I play chess against the bookie, I don't play coordinator or coach.  Know and understand the lines and who is who.  Past lines and past seasons lines tell a story. I read into those stories.

     

     

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?

     

    I dont consider Ark and some of the past lines Georgia has faced to be at this level.  Remember UGA + vs Clemson?  I also throw out Vandy of course.  

    Arkansas they have only been favorites 2 times the last 2 seasons.  If they were a real contender they would have been a favorite against Texas.  Bottom line on Arkansas they are improving but as you saw not at Georgia's level.  That Arkansas game has people running to Georgia.  I am taking the bookies side and taking a huge line on A TV game.  In my opinion this is Georgia's biggest test since Clemson and in the Clemson game UGA (as I said ) UGA was the dog lol.

     

    I play chess against the bookie, I don't play coordinator or coach.  Know and understand the lines and who is who.  Past lines and past seasons lines tell a story. I read into those stories.

     

     

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:08 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    I respect technical value capping and going against the grain...But, why wouldn't you also consider the actual position by position matchups, coaching, YPC, and or a fundamental approach, at least as a validation metric for your primary?    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

     

    Past data from those stats are very difficult to predict.  Tell me how many penalties and turnover the teams are going to have?  Of course Georgia has the advantage and I am betting against that advantage.  but on the Road laying -16 is a joke.

     

    As far as when I would take Georgia?  Well UGS (as I said was +3 against Clemson and only scores 10 points and won that game).  UGS's offense no one is talking about.  They better bring it to get a lead like they had last week.  

     

    UGA by 7-10 

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    I respect technical value capping and going against the grain...But, why wouldn't you also consider the actual position by position matchups, coaching, YPC, and or a fundamental approach, at least as a validation metric for your primary?    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field.

     

    Past data from those stats are very difficult to predict.  Tell me how many penalties and turnover the teams are going to have?  Of course Georgia has the advantage and I am betting against that advantage.  but on the Road laying -16 is a joke.

     

    As far as when I would take Georgia?  Well UGS (as I said was +3 against Clemson and only scores 10 points and won that game).  UGS's offense no one is talking about.  They better bring it to get a lead like they had last week.  

     

    UGA by 7-10 

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:08 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

    Tulane, Wisconsin and Wyoming, i'm not on presently but plan on joining you. GL this weekend spottie!

     

    F yea PBan_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

    Tulane, Wisconsin and Wyoming, i'm not on presently but plan on joining you. GL this weekend spottie!

     

    F yea PBan_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:11 PM ET #14

    As far as Texas and OK.  Texas plays like they did against Ark this season this is over early.  Texas is real high coming into this one.  can they cover 4 in a row against a big boy?  They haven't done well in the past and I am counting on this failure.  Oklahoma can blow this game away too but I love the -3 line here.  If they play they whoop em. 

     

    Texas best opponent Ark and they got trashed.  Throw out the Rice game and the last 3 games Texas is giving up over 30 points on D.  If the same thing happens this week, and why wouldn't it.  All Okie here.

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    As far as Texas and OK.  Texas plays like they did against Ark this season this is over early.  Texas is real high coming into this one.  can they cover 4 in a row against a big boy?  They haven't done well in the past and I am counting on this failure.  Oklahoma can blow this game away too but I love the -3 line here.  If they play they whoop em. 

     

    Texas best opponent Ark and they got trashed.  Throw out the Rice game and the last 3 games Texas is giving up over 30 points on D.  If the same thing happens this week, and why wouldn't it.  All Okie here.

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:17 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?

     

    If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote peace_5  After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?

     

    If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote peace_5  After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me. 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55697
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:24 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.
    an_roll_laugh

     

    I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.
    an_roll_laugh

     

    I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing. 

     
    Super_Chicken
    Super_Chicken
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 904
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:30 PM ET #17

    @spottie2935

    Great work Spottie.  Very impressive.  So is this a "system" exclusively, or do you include the human element of analyzing each game before you pull the trigger?  I notice you referred to your "data base" and I also noticed many of your picks go against the grain of what has happened in the past 2-4 weeks.  

    Reply

    @spottie2935

    Great work Spottie.  Very impressive.  So is this a "system" exclusively, or do you include the human element of analyzing each game before you pull the trigger?  I notice you referred to your "data base" and I also noticed many of your picks go against the grain of what has happened in the past 2-4 weeks.  

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:30 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.   I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing.

     

    Oh yea you're not asking to pick peoples brains ? sleep2

     

    Maybe "advice" is the wrong term in your eyes but I know you are looking to learn as much as you can to make yourself as successful as you can.   Its funny to me.  Not personal.peace_5  

     

     

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.   I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing.

     

    Oh yea you're not asking to pick peoples brains ? sleep2

     

    Maybe "advice" is the wrong term in your eyes but I know you are looking to learn as much as you can to make yourself as successful as you can.   Its funny to me.  Not personal.peace_5  

     

     

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:36 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    @spottie2935 Great work Spottie.  Very impressive.  So is this a "system" exclusively, or do you include the human element of analyzing each game before you pull the trigger?  I notice you referred to your "data base" and I also noticed many of your picks go against the grain of what has happened in the past 2-4 weeks.

     

    Past and recent opponents and sometimes who is on deck.  All this matters. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    @spottie2935 Great work Spottie.  Very impressive.  So is this a "system" exclusively, or do you include the human element of analyzing each game before you pull the trigger?  I notice you referred to your "data base" and I also noticed many of your picks go against the grain of what has happened in the past 2-4 weeks.

     

    Past and recent opponents and sometimes who is on deck.  All this matters. 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:49 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    @spottie2935 Great work Spottie.  Very impressive.  So is this a "system" exclusively, or do you include the human element of analyzing each game before you pull the trigger?  I notice you referred to your "data base" and I also noticed many of your picks go against the grain of what has happened in the past 2-4 weeks.

     

    Some like to bet on hot (Think Clemson from years past) hard to beat those teams.  There is no Clemson this year.  Clemson covers 20 of 25 games at one point.  I haven't seen a team like that since.  I look for "value" spots and games people can not envision.  If this was craps I would be  playing the don'ts, after every leaves the table after the hot shooter has 7ed out.

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    @spottie2935 Great work Spottie.  Very impressive.  So is this a "system" exclusively, or do you include the human element of analyzing each game before you pull the trigger?  I notice you referred to your "data base" and I also noticed many of your picks go against the grain of what has happened in the past 2-4 weeks.

     

    Some like to bet on hot (Think Clemson from years past) hard to beat those teams.  There is no Clemson this year.  Clemson covers 20 of 25 games at one point.  I haven't seen a team like that since.  I look for "value" spots and games people can not envision.  If this was craps I would be  playing the don'ts, after every leaves the table after the hot shooter has 7ed out.

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 5:50 PM ET #21

    @PeAceMaKer7690

     Thank you and best wishes this week an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @PeAceMaKer7690

     Thank you and best wishes this week an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55697
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 6:08 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.   I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing.   Oh yea you're not asking to pick peoples brains ?    Maybe "advice" is the wrong term in your eyes but I know you are looking to learn as much as you can to make yourself as successful as you can.   Its funny to me.  Not personal.
    I didnt take it personally. This is a college football forum. So me asking why you like a play seems like a fairly common thing. Theres a vast wealth of knowledge out there and I love talking college football, so any nugget of info I didnt know can only help.

    GL brotherpeace_5 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   If you take my game and put it on your list of paid for handicapper plays make sure there is footnote   After all the Pro-capper is asking for advice in the mains.  Seems strange to me.   I didnt ask for advice. I asked what you were basing your picks off of since its not the teams actually playing.   Oh yea you're not asking to pick peoples brains ?    Maybe "advice" is the wrong term in your eyes but I know you are looking to learn as much as you can to make yourself as successful as you can.   Its funny to me.  Not personal.
    I didnt take it personally. This is a college football forum. So me asking why you like a play seems like a fairly common thing. Theres a vast wealth of knowledge out there and I love talking college football, so any nugget of info I didnt know can only help.

    GL brotherpeace_5 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 6:41 PM ET #23

    I am NOT anti pro handicapper, I think some of them are outstanding.  I also think more people that are betting should use them.  I mean why keep betting and losing if one needs more assistance.  Why waste money when you can learn from  someone's past successes and mistakes.  

     

    If one is not finding a way to get it done, then change and learn from a pro.

     

    Train you have elevated your brand and deserve your place. I respect that !!    I am ignorant to your position at this point, and confused to why you bounce in the forums. 

    That being said I wish I was better with communication at times but hey we all need to improve.

    No offense I just gut reacted. peace_5

     

     

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    I am NOT anti pro handicapper, I think some of them are outstanding.  I also think more people that are betting should use them.  I mean why keep betting and losing if one needs more assistance.  Why waste money when you can learn from  someone's past successes and mistakes.  

     

    If one is not finding a way to get it done, then change and learn from a pro.

     

    Train you have elevated your brand and deserve your place. I respect that !!    I am ignorant to your position at this point, and confused to why you bounce in the forums. 

    That being said I wish I was better with communication at times but hey we all need to improve.

    No offense I just gut reacted. peace_5

     

     

     

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55697
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:03 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    I am NOT anti pro handicapper, I think some of them are outstanding.  I also think more people that are betting should use them.  I mean why keep betting and losing if one needs more assistance.  Why waste money when you can learn from  someone's past successes and mistakes.     If one is not finding a way to get it done, then change and learn from a pro.   Train you have elevated your brand and deserve your place. I respect that !!    I am ignorant to your position at this point, and confused to why you bounce in the forums.  That being said I wish I was better with communication at times but hey we all need to improve. No offense I just gut reacted.
    I bounce in the forums because thats where Im from and what I like....chatting college football. Im a "Forum Legend" capper....Cant maintain Legend status if you no longer hit the forums.....

     

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    I am NOT anti pro handicapper, I think some of them are outstanding.  I also think more people that are betting should use them.  I mean why keep betting and losing if one needs more assistance.  Why waste money when you can learn from  someone's past successes and mistakes.     If one is not finding a way to get it done, then change and learn from a pro.   Train you have elevated your brand and deserve your place. I respect that !!    I am ignorant to your position at this point, and confused to why you bounce in the forums.  That being said I wish I was better with communication at times but hey we all need to improve. No offense I just gut reacted.
    I bounce in the forums because thats where Im from and what I like....chatting college football. Im a "Forum Legend" capper....Cant maintain Legend status if you no longer hit the forums.....

     

    an_cheers

     
     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1921
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:09 PM ET #25

    Best this week Spottie i just may be with you on two of those games , but I'm looking at three others.

    Reply

    Best this week Spottie i just may be with you on two of those games , but I'm looking at three others.

    All Forums | College Football
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,605
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,454
    • Friday 10/02/2026 913
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
    • PART DEUX 305
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 9,247
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,095
    • Trump's legacy? 33,915
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,786
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,973

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.