• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 6, 29-17-1 ATS YTD

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    hoopsvader
    spottie2935
    shakey12381
    supermanbets
    OlDirtyBaztid
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5569
    Posts: 73
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    hoopsvader
    hoopsvader
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 6837
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:14 PM ET #26

    Is each wager for one unit?

    Go Green
    Reply

    Is each wager for one unit?

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:17 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: I am NOT anti pro handicapper, I think some of them are outstanding.  I also think more people that are betting should use them.  I mean why keep betting and losing if one needs more assistance.  Why waste money when you can learn from  someone's past successes and mistakes.     If one is not finding a way to get it done, then change and learn from a pro.   Train you have elevated your brand and deserve your place. I respect that !!    I am ignorant to your position at this point, and confused to why you bounce in the forums.  That being said I wish I was better with communication at times but hey we all need to improve. No offense I just gut reacted. I bounce in the forums because thats where Im from and what I like....chatting college football. Im a "Forum Legend" capper....Cant maintain Legend status if you no longer hit the forums.....

     

    Best wishes and thanks for the clarity. an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: I am NOT anti pro handicapper, I think some of them are outstanding.  I also think more people that are betting should use them.  I mean why keep betting and losing if one needs more assistance.  Why waste money when you can learn from  someone's past successes and mistakes.     If one is not finding a way to get it done, then change and learn from a pro.   Train you have elevated your brand and deserve your place. I respect that !!    I am ignorant to your position at this point, and confused to why you bounce in the forums.  That being said I wish I was better with communication at times but hey we all need to improve. No offense I just gut reacted. I bounce in the forums because thats where Im from and what I like....chatting college football. Im a "Forum Legend" capper....Cant maintain Legend status if you no longer hit the forums.....

     

    Best wishes and thanks for the clarity. an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:17 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by hoody:

    Best this week Spottie i just may be with you on two of those games , but I'm looking at three others.

     

    Thanks hoody, and best wishes an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by hoody:

    Best this week Spottie i just may be with you on two of those games , but I'm looking at three others.

     

    Thanks hoody, and best wishes an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:18 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopsvader:

    Is each wager for one unit?

     

    Yes one unit each, best wishes peace_5

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopsvader:

    Is each wager for one unit?

     

    Yes one unit each, best wishes peace_5

     
    shakey12381
    shakey12381
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 27742
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:35 PM ET #30

    best of luck this week spottie 

    Reply

    best of luck this week spottie 

     
    supermanbets
    supermanbets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2879
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:40 PM ET #31

    @spottie2935

     I like a lot of what you have .. okla, sjsu, ball st, Wyoming, wisky…

    that Stanford line Coming off a straight up win of number 3 Oregon and going on the road. Is something .. makes me think ASU will cement themselves in the south division.. and Oregon st is too well coached IMO but to lose to a poorly coached and inferior talent team in wazzu maybe they only win by 3 tho .. but I see that being a convincing OSU victory 

    Reply

    @spottie2935

     I like a lot of what you have .. okla, sjsu, ball st, Wyoming, wisky…

    that Stanford line Coming off a straight up win of number 3 Oregon and going on the road. Is something .. makes me think ASU will cement themselves in the south division.. and Oregon st is too well coached IMO but to lose to a poorly coached and inferior talent team in wazzu maybe they only win by 3 tho .. but I see that being a convincing OSU victory 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:55 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by shakey12381:

    best of luck this week spottie

     

    Thanks and best wishes to you Shakey. peace_5

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by shakey12381:

    best of luck this week spottie

     

    Thanks and best wishes to you Shakey. peace_5

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2021 - 7:56 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanbets:

    @spottie2935  I like a lot of what you have .. okla, sjsu, ball st, Wyoming, wisky… that Stanford line Coming off a straight up win of number 3 Oregon and going on the road. Is something .. makes me think ASU will cement themselves in the south division.. and Oregon st is too well coached IMO but to lose to a poorly coached and inferior talent team in wazzu maybe they only win by 3 tho .. but I see that being a convincing OSU victory

     

    Well I don't expect a sweep on all these games so we will see how this plays out.

     

    Maybe this is to enticing a line but I don't fade dogs after big wins I prefer to wait until the line switches for them to be favorites.

     

    The only thing I dont like is the consensus is strong on Stanford. 

     

    Best wishes on your action this week an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanbets:

    @spottie2935  I like a lot of what you have .. okla, sjsu, ball st, Wyoming, wisky… that Stanford line Coming off a straight up win of number 3 Oregon and going on the road. Is something .. makes me think ASU will cement themselves in the south division.. and Oregon st is too well coached IMO but to lose to a poorly coached and inferior talent team in wazzu maybe they only win by 3 tho .. but I see that being a convincing OSU victory

     

    Well I don't expect a sweep on all these games so we will see how this plays out.

     

    Maybe this is to enticing a line but I don't fade dogs after big wins I prefer to wait until the line switches for them to be favorites.

     

    The only thing I dont like is the consensus is strong on Stanford. 

     

    Best wishes on your action this week an_cheers

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 10:44 AM ET #34

    good luck this weekend. agree with wiscy, just can't pull the trigger. like a lot of the same though!

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    good luck this weekend. agree with wiscy, just can't pull the trigger. like a lot of the same though!

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 10:47 AM ET #35

    Tonight as I listed already Tulane +6 when I posted.

     

    Last time Houston was a road chalk they were-7.5 to RICE ! lol

     

    Tulane has missed their last 3 covers but in game won played Oklahoma to a 5 point game.

     

    Didnt watch that game and don't  think watching the games matters much to my style.

     

    Tulane had elevated lines the last few due to the Oklahoma game and now a decent line pops up for them here. 

     

    Looking at a few stats Tulane has a decent QB as long as he controls his INT's.  If that happens we have a winner peace_5

     

     

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Tonight as I listed already Tulane +6 when I posted.

     

    Last time Houston was a road chalk they were-7.5 to RICE ! lol

     

    Tulane has missed their last 3 covers but in game won played Oklahoma to a 5 point game.

     

    Didnt watch that game and don't  think watching the games matters much to my style.

     

    Tulane had elevated lines the last few due to the Oklahoma game and now a decent line pops up for them here. 

     

    Looking at a few stats Tulane has a decent QB as long as he controls his INT's.  If that happens we have a winner peace_5

     

     

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 10:58 AM ET #36

    @OlDirtyBaztid

     ty ODB best wishes on your plays an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @OlDirtyBaztid

     ty ODB best wishes on your plays an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 2:52 PM ET #37

    Tulane 18-6 ATS last 24 home games

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Tulane 18-6 ATS last 24 home games

     

     
    Eddy_Winslow
    Eddy_Winslow
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 14469
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 2:58 PM ET #38

    bolpeace_5peace

    buy $BTC
    Reply

    bolpeace_5peace

     
    TrojanTodd
    TrojanTodd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6113
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 3:19 PM ET #39

    peace_5  clover

    Reply

    peace_5  clover

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2021 - 3:33 PM ET #40

    Thx guys best wishes peace_5

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Thx guys best wishes peace_5

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 8:40 AM ET #41

    Tough one last night. The 4th Q and 2nd H just killed the cover.  Thursday and Friday dogs have done me right this season, so I have no complaints.

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Tough one last night. The 4th Q and 2nd H just killed the cover.  Thursday and Friday dogs have done me right this season, so I have no complaints.

     

     

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16582
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 9:54 AM ET #42

    outstanding job on the year. Do you handicap other sports the same way as college football?

    Reply

    outstanding job on the year. Do you handicap other sports the same way as college football?

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16582
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 9:58 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Tough one last night. The 4th Q and 2nd H just killed the cover.  Thursday and Friday dogs have done me right this season, so I have no complaints.

     

    The numerous sacks just put Tulane in bad spots but the cover was still there until the 4th.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Tough one last night. The 4th Q and 2nd H just killed the cover.  Thursday and Friday dogs have done me right this season, so I have no complaints.

     

    The numerous sacks just put Tulane in bad spots but the cover was still there until the 4th.

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 1:31 PM ET #44

    @sportschat

     I do cap other sports but each sport is its own species.

     

    NFL is much more complex 

     

    Baseball is about ROI and lines. Pitchers I dont follow as the line dictates my action.  

     

    NHL kinda the same as baseball and college football combined.

     

    I dont play Baseball or hockey as capping everyday and every game is way too much for me. 

     

     

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @sportschat

     I do cap other sports but each sport is its own species.

     

    NFL is much more complex 

     

    Baseball is about ROI and lines. Pitchers I dont follow as the line dictates my action.  

     

    NHL kinda the same as baseball and college football combined.

     

    I dont play Baseball or hockey as capping everyday and every game is way too much for me. 

     

     

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 1:31 PM ET #45

    Add FIU+3.5 tonight

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Add FIU+3.5 tonight

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 2:02 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @sportschat  I do cap other sports but each sport is its own species.   NFL is much more complex    Baseball is about ROI and lines. Pitchers I dont follow as the line dictates my action.     NHL kinda the same as baseball and college football combined.   I dont play Baseball or hockey EVERYDAY!  as capping everyday and every game is way too much for me.

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @sportschat  I do cap other sports but each sport is its own species.   NFL is much more complex    Baseball is about ROI and lines. Pitchers I dont follow as the line dictates my action.     NHL kinda the same as baseball and college football combined.   I dont play Baseball or hockey EVERYDAY!  as capping everyday and every game is way too much for me.

     
    DrStrangelove
    DrStrangelove
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 3720
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 2:40 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   I dont consider Ark and some of the past lines Georgia has faced to be at this level.  Remember UGA + vs Clemson?  I also throw out Vandy of course.   Arkansas they have only been favorites 2 times the last 2 seasons.  If they were a real contender they would have been a favorite against Texas.  Bottom line on Arkansas they are improving but as you saw not at Georgia's level.  That Arkansas game has people running to Georgia.  I am taking the bookies side and taking a huge line on A TV game.  In my opinion this is Georgia's biggest test since Clemson and in the Clemson game UGA (as I said ) UGA was the dog lol.   I play chess against the bookie, I don't play coordinator or coach.  Know and understand the lines and who is who.  Past lines and past seasons lines tell a story. I read into those stories.
    Nice analysis. My number on the game is Georgia -11. And I feel pretty confident in my power ratings for both teams. QB Daniels is still dealing with a back injury and is 'week to week' according to Kirby Smart. If he can't go then Bo Nix should be the best QB on the field (warts and all). He plays much better at home. UGA is fantastic on defense, but they haven't seen a running attack like this all year. GL!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Sounds to me like You're betting on QB's and on the field matchups. I bet lines,  past data and situations    I don't predict what's going to take place on the field. So what about the line, situation or past data leads you to Auburn?   I dont consider Ark and some of the past lines Georgia has faced to be at this level.  Remember UGA + vs Clemson?  I also throw out Vandy of course.   Arkansas they have only been favorites 2 times the last 2 seasons.  If they were a real contender they would have been a favorite against Texas.  Bottom line on Arkansas they are improving but as you saw not at Georgia's level.  That Arkansas game has people running to Georgia.  I am taking the bookies side and taking a huge line on A TV game.  In my opinion this is Georgia's biggest test since Clemson and in the Clemson game UGA (as I said ) UGA was the dog lol.   I play chess against the bookie, I don't play coordinator or coach.  Know and understand the lines and who is who.  Past lines and past seasons lines tell a story. I read into those stories.
    Nice analysis. My number on the game is Georgia -11. And I feel pretty confident in my power ratings for both teams. QB Daniels is still dealing with a back injury and is 'week to week' according to Kirby Smart. If he can't go then Bo Nix should be the best QB on the field (warts and all). He plays much better at home. UGA is fantastic on defense, but they haven't seen a running attack like this all year. GL!

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16582
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 2:46 PM ET #48

    @spottie2935

     Thanks for the response peace_5

    good luck this weekend.

    Reply

    @spottie2935

     Thanks for the response peace_5

    good luck this weekend.

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 3:22 PM ET #49

    @DrStrangelove

     Thank so much for the kind words and thoughts, best wishes to you peace_5

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @DrStrangelove

     Thank so much for the kind words and thoughts, best wishes to you peace_5

     
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2021 - 3:22 PM ET #50

    @sportschat

     an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @sportschat

     an_cheers

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,600
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,431
    • Friday 10/02/2026 913
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
    • PART DEUX 305
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 8,875
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,048
    • Trump's legacy? 33,915
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,784
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,973

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.