*** Week 3 11-4-1 YTD ***
Posted:
#51
Air Force in their favorable role as the dog. Current streak is 17-8-1 as the dog in HC Calhoun's last 26. In addition, AF 10-3-1 last 14 as road dog.
AF QB Hammond is a smooth and deceptive operator in their option game, with everyone getting to tote the rock. Best AF triggerman in a while.
Buffs off of 2 big rivalry games and had to open up the playbook to win so they weren't able to go plain vanilla with their schemes. AF has had a good luck.
Fly boyz not likely to fade late like the Huskers did. The elevation is 6035' in Colorado Springs. Also a short trip for AF, approx 80 miles.
This is Calhouns best team in a while.
If you can't close you can't cover.
Air Force in their favorable role as the dog. Current streak is 17-8-1 as the dog in HC Calhoun's last 26. In addition, AF 10-3-1 last 14 as road dog.
AF QB Hammond is a smooth and deceptive operator in their option game, with everyone getting to tote the rock. Best AF triggerman in a while.
Buffs off of 2 big rivalry games and had to open up the playbook to win so they weren't able to go plain vanilla with their schemes. AF has had a good luck.
Fly boyz not likely to fade late like the Huskers did. The elevation is 6035' in Colorado Springs. Also a short trip for AF, approx 80 miles.
This is Calhouns best team in a while.
Posted:
#53
I just don't play many games that are not competitively priced. But I'm not convinced that ND shows mercy on the Lobos just because Bob Davie is having some serious health issues. I do hope he gets well soon.
If Davie could have made the game I figured he might have got booed for that 35-25 record during his ND tenure.
Sources reporting that Brian Kelly had some physical practices during the bye week. Crackin' pads and knockin' heads. The Irish will be glad to hit somebody other than themselves and the Lobos represent fresh meat.
Is Kelly supposed to tell his team to take the Todd Gurley slide when they break loose with the ball. Is he going to tell them to miss some tackles when on defense?
ND's 3 string dominates this hapless bunch.
I'm not buying the look ahead to GA.
1* ND -34.5 to NM
Bolta
If you can't close you can't cover.
I just don't play many games that are not competitively priced. But I'm not convinced that ND shows mercy on the Lobos just because Bob Davie is having some serious health issues. I do hope he gets well soon.
If Davie could have made the game I figured he might have got booed for that 35-25 record during his ND tenure.
Sources reporting that Brian Kelly had some physical practices during the bye week. Crackin' pads and knockin' heads. The Irish will be glad to hit somebody other than themselves and the Lobos represent fresh meat.
Is Kelly supposed to tell his team to take the Todd Gurley slide when they break loose with the ball. Is he going to tell them to miss some tackles when on defense?
ND's 3 string dominates this hapless bunch.
I'm not buying the look ahead to GA.
1* ND -34.5 to NM
Bolta
Posted:
#57
This has been a good spot historically for NIU backers.
Huskie trends:
NIU 19-10 ats last 29 as a dd dog
NIU 13-5 ats last 18 as a dog
NIU 16-4-1 ats last 21 vs Big10, 11-2 ats as a dog vs Big10 last 9 years
New Huskies QB Bowers (Cal transfer) is the best passer NIU has had in a while. He should have a big night against the leaky Husker secondary.
Huskies have the overall personnel and enough physicality on the line of scrimmage to continue the trends.
NIU no stranger to P5 opponents last few years.
The Big Dog stays in the hunt the whole way.
Go Huskies!
If you can't close you can't cover.
This has been a good spot historically for NIU backers.
Huskie trends:
NIU 19-10 ats last 29 as a dd dog
NIU 13-5 ats last 18 as a dog
NIU 16-4-1 ats last 21 vs Big10, 11-2 ats as a dog vs Big10 last 9 years
New Huskies QB Bowers (Cal transfer) is the best passer NIU has had in a while. He should have a big night against the leaky Husker secondary.
Huskies have the overall personnel and enough physicality on the line of scrimmage to continue the trends.
NIU no stranger to P5 opponents last few years.
The Big Dog stays in the hunt the whole way.
Go Huskies!
Posted:
#59
FmlWhat a fuck up by Iowa st. Had them ml
a holding call when there was pass interference
Iowa backs themselves up on two consecutive plays giving Iowa st a better chance and field position. Then this bozo runs into his own man on a punt return
geez just killed my parlay
kent/fla under
byu
temple
iowa st
FmlWhat a fuck up by Iowa st. Had them ml
a holding call when there was pass interference
Iowa backs themselves up on two consecutive plays giving Iowa st a better chance and field position. Then this bozo runs into his own man on a punt return
geez just killed my parlay
kent/fla under
byu
temple
iowa st
Posted:
#63
Cap_papo,

Sorry you lost the Cyclone game. The + points mattered unfortunately. I don't know what Datrone Young was thinking on that last punt return. I guess he wasn't thinking.
I'll say this. You had to play into a bad line. The game closed at Iowa -1.5 about everywhere. I saw a couple of Iowa -1 but the Iowa St -1 you had to play was the only one I saw at that price. Tough break.
The price mattered on the KY-FL under as well. I told you I'd still play it at 48, then the Gators break a 76 yarder for a score running out the clock to put it at 50.
But the opener at 50.5 was still good by the nasty hook.
Just so you know my early plays are when I think that's the best I'm going to get or I'm happy with the # I got. When I wait until late I'm hoping to get a better #. Do I always guess right on this? No I don't. But I do more times than not.
Over the course of the season there are going to be some line movements that cause games to be decided by the hook or 1 point. Hopefully, you win more than you lose.
Hang in there Capo, you'll be alright.
If you can't close you can't cover.
Cap_papo,

Sorry you lost the Cyclone game. The + points mattered unfortunately. I don't know what Datrone Young was thinking on that last punt return. I guess he wasn't thinking.
I'll say this. You had to play into a bad line. The game closed at Iowa -1.5 about everywhere. I saw a couple of Iowa -1 but the Iowa St -1 you had to play was the only one I saw at that price. Tough break.
The price mattered on the KY-FL under as well. I told you I'd still play it at 48, then the Gators break a 76 yarder for a score running out the clock to put it at 50.
But the opener at 50.5 was still good by the nasty hook.
Just so you know my early plays are when I think that's the best I'm going to get or I'm happy with the # I got. When I wait until late I'm hoping to get a better #. Do I always guess right on this? No I don't. But I do more times than not.
Over the course of the season there are going to be some line movements that cause games to be decided by the hook or 1 point. Hopefully, you win more than you lose.
Hang in there Capo, you'll be alright.
Posted:
#66
3* Iowa St +2 W
1* Temple +8 W Dog outright
1* BYU +4.5 W Dog outright
1* KY-FL under 50.5 W
1* Air Force +4 W Dog outright
1* Iowa St pk 1st H W
1* Miss St -6.5 L
1* Temple + 3.5 1st H W
1* ND -34.5 W
1* Ariz St +16. W Dog outright
1* Fla St +7 Push
1* N Ill +14 L
1* Zona +1.5 W Dog outright
10-2-1 +9.8*
Friday 3-1 +1.9*
13-3-1 +11.7*
On to Week 4
Bolta
If you can't close you can't cover.
3* Iowa St +2 W
1* Temple +8 W Dog outright
1* BYU +4.5 W Dog outright
1* KY-FL under 50.5 W
1* Air Force +4 W Dog outright
1* Iowa St pk 1st H W
1* Miss St -6.5 L
1* Temple + 3.5 1st H W
1* ND -34.5 W
1* Ariz St +16. W Dog outright
1* Fla St +7 Push
1* N Ill +14 L
1* Zona +1.5 W Dog outright
10-2-1 +9.8*
Friday 3-1 +1.9*
13-3-1 +11.7*
On to Week 4
Bolta
Posted:
#68
Quote Originally Posted by FunKyRufus:
3* Iowa St +2 W
3* Iowa St +2 W
1* Temple +8 W Dog outright
1* BYU +4.5 W Dog outright
1* KY-FL under 50.5 W
1* Air Force +4 W Dog outright
1* Iowa St pk 1st H W
1* Miss St -6.5 L
1* Temple + 3.5 1st H W
1* ND -34.5 W
1* Ariz St +16. W Dog outright
1* Fla St +7 Push
1* N Ill +14 L
1* Zona +1.5 W Dog outright
10-2-1 +9.8*
Friday 3-1 +1.9*
13-3-1 +11.7*
On to Week 4
Bolta
monster year so far, but i expect nothing of the less from you. excellent work. wishing you continued success. 
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by FunKyRufus:
3* Iowa St +2 W
3* Iowa St +2 W
1* Temple +8 W Dog outright
1* BYU +4.5 W Dog outright
1* KY-FL under 50.5 W
1* Air Force +4 W Dog outright
1* Iowa St pk 1st H W
1* Miss St -6.5 L
1* Temple + 3.5 1st H W
1* ND -34.5 W
1* Ariz St +16. W Dog outright
1* Fla St +7 Push
1* N Ill +14 L
1* Zona +1.5 W Dog outright
10-2-1 +9.8*
Friday 3-1 +1.9*
13-3-1 +11.7*
On to Week 4
Bolta
monster year so far, but i expect nothing of the less from you. excellent work. wishing you continued success. 
Posted:
#69
ODB - Thanks dude. I hope you continue your winning ways too.
I got a push on FSU also. The helk of it was I could have got them +7.5 earlier. With all the $ coming in on the Cavs I thought it would go to 8.
Instead the BMs went the other way to 6.5 which told me they liked the Noles chances. It closed at 7 unfortunately.
Willie had the better overall personnel. But Willie's got dumb he hasn't even used yet.
Ttyl ODB
If you can't close you can't cover.
ODB - Thanks dude. I hope you continue your winning ways too.
I got a push on FSU also. The helk of it was I could have got them +7.5 earlier. With all the $ coming in on the Cavs I thought it would go to 8.
Instead the BMs went the other way to 6.5 which told me they liked the Noles chances. It closed at 7 unfortunately.
Willie had the better overall personnel. But Willie's got dumb he hasn't even used yet.
Ttyl ODB
Posted:
#72
TRAIN - 
I can't get on the NFL forum right now, the site is to busy for slow wee-fee.
1* Miami +19 to NE
1* Seattle +4 @ Pitt
You might want to fade these. I don't pay near as much attention to the NFL as I do CFB and don't enjoy watching it a whole lot either.
Bolta
If you can't close you can't cover.
TRAIN - 
I can't get on the NFL forum right now, the site is to busy for slow wee-fee.
1* Miami +19 to NE
1* Seattle +4 @ Pitt
You might want to fade these. I don't pay near as much attention to the NFL as I do CFB and don't enjoy watching it a whole lot either.
Bolta
Posted:
#74
TRAIN - 
I can't get on the NFL forum right now, the site is to busy for slow wee-fee.
1* Miami +19 to NE
1* Seattle +4 @ Pitt
You might want to fade these. I don't pay near as much attention to the NFL as I do CFB and don't enjoy watching it a whole lot either.
Bolta
If you can't close you can't cover.
TRAIN - 
I can't get on the NFL forum right now, the site is to busy for slow wee-fee.
1* Miami +19 to NE
1* Seattle +4 @ Pitt
You might want to fade these. I don't pay near as much attention to the NFL as I do CFB and don't enjoy watching it a whole lot either.
Bolta
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,159
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,857
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,021
- Saturday 10/03/2026 655
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,279
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- MLB Playoffs 4,305
- Saturday College 7,615
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
