I would pass on Nebraska. Dogs that can score are live. Nebraska probably wins but laying -7 is dangerous. Even without a running CU can score big. The CU defense is a little better.
On the other hand Nebraska wont give the game away like they did last year. Its a close game in my opinion.
Spottie2935 on socials
I would pass on Nebraska. Dogs that can score are live. Nebraska probably wins but laying -7 is dangerous. Even without a running CU can score big. The CU defense is a little better.
On the other hand Nebraska wont give the game away like they did last year. Its a close game in my opinion.
I'm off Duke. Weather COULD be a factor in that one.
Also, while I like Nebraska a little there are other games I like more. Pass.
The Cyhawk game is up to -3 now. The 'Clones O-line is banged up, which is never good news when facing that Iowa "D".
NMSU is now +23. Waiting to see how high this one goes.
I'm looking a little harder at South Carolina +10. They were a loser for me last week, but I don't think they're as bad as they looked against ODU, and I don't think Kentucky is quite as good as they looked against So. Miss. Going into Week One I don't think the line would've been any more than -6 or 7, so there's certainly some value there. Also, I've noted there are some respected 'cappers in this forum on the Gamecocks so there's that. In the three previous meetings between Beamer and Stoops the two teams combined for 26, 38 and 31 points, so points are gonna be at a premium based on those numbers.
As always your thoughts and opinions are welcome!
I'm off Duke. Weather COULD be a factor in that one.
Also, while I like Nebraska a little there are other games I like more. Pass.
The Cyhawk game is up to -3 now. The 'Clones O-line is banged up, which is never good news when facing that Iowa "D".
NMSU is now +23. Waiting to see how high this one goes.
I'm looking a little harder at South Carolina +10. They were a loser for me last week, but I don't think they're as bad as they looked against ODU, and I don't think Kentucky is quite as good as they looked against So. Miss. Going into Week One I don't think the line would've been any more than -6 or 7, so there's certainly some value there. Also, I've noted there are some respected 'cappers in this forum on the Gamecocks so there's that. In the three previous meetings between Beamer and Stoops the two teams combined for 26, 38 and 31 points, so points are gonna be at a premium based on those numbers.
Appalachian St +17 at Clemson - Dabo basically said "everything's fine" the day after the Tigers were demolished by Georgia. They sure don't look fine. Can they bounce back? Against a team known for pulling off big upsets? Against a team that's 6-1-1 ATS as a regular season dog the last three years? Clemson's heyday has passed, and they're 6-11 ATS as double digit chalk the last three years. Hmmm...
Appalachian St +17 at Clemson - Dabo basically said "everything's fine" the day after the Tigers were demolished by Georgia. They sure don't look fine. Can they bounce back? Against a team known for pulling off big upsets? Against a team that's 6-1-1 ATS as a regular season dog the last three years? Clemson's heyday has passed, and they're 6-11 ATS as double digit chalk the last three years. Hmmm...
And in case anybody asks, I'm steering clear of my Broncos when they face Oregon. I don't like that they're on the second leg of a coast to coast road trip, I don't like the way their defense played last week, and I'm pretty sure the Ducks are tired of hearing that they're 0-3 against Boise. And after watching them struggle against FCS Idaho, I just feel they could be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Should be points aplenty in this one.
And in case anybody asks, I'm steering clear of my Broncos when they face Oregon. I don't like that they're on the second leg of a coast to coast road trip, I don't like the way their defense played last week, and I'm pretty sure the Ducks are tired of hearing that they're 0-3 against Boise. And after watching them struggle against FCS Idaho, I just feel they could be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Should be points aplenty in this one.