@JBost77
FU sissy boi
the dude asked you a very simple and honest question about the ND Field Goal unit…..why did you get so angry and bitter about it? It was a very reasonable question.
the dude asked you a very simple and honest question about the ND Field Goal unit…..why did you get so angry and bitter about it? It was a very reasonable question.
forgot about this thread but went HEAVY On the under 46
ND ML vs Penn state -121/100*20
2420/2000
forgot about this thread but went HEAVY On the under 46
ND ML vs Penn state -121/100*20
2420/2000
CONGRATS!
Classy program with Freeman rather than the drunk Kelly haha.....
Either way, this team is built solid and I have been saying for a while now, the NFL and NCAAF is moving toward a hammer type of runner and thrower ....swashbuckler QB with size and its winning.
Riley and Josh Allen comparisons I see but Riley arm is nowhere near as good or is it?
CONGRATS!
Classy program with Freeman rather than the drunk Kelly haha.....
Either way, this team is built solid and I have been saying for a while now, the NFL and NCAAF is moving toward a hammer type of runner and thrower ....swashbuckler QB with size and its winning.
Riley and Josh Allen comparisons I see but Riley arm is nowhere near as good or is it?
Riley is a back up in the NFL
he is great in college but NFL is a whole other league
hard pill to swallow but ND QB's just dont make it
they have more O linemen and D players in the NFL
Riley is a back up in the NFL
he is great in college but NFL is a whole other league
hard pill to swallow but ND QB's just dont make it
they have more O linemen and D players in the NFL
@Bettorific
As an Ohio State fan, I hope you all dominate Penn State.
IF we can get past Texas (I never underestimate our ability to completely fall apart), I'd much rather see ND/OSU
We already played Penn State. I hated it when it happened in the SEC and would hate it in the B1G.
We've had the hardest road by far.... To get to the Natty and play a regular season game would be disappointing.
Good old fashioned Notre Dame Ohio State slugfest would be great.
Good luck moving forward!
@Bettorific
As an Ohio State fan, I hope you all dominate Penn State.
IF we can get past Texas (I never underestimate our ability to completely fall apart), I'd much rather see ND/OSU
We already played Penn State. I hated it when it happened in the SEC and would hate it in the B1G.
We've had the hardest road by far.... To get to the Natty and play a regular season game would be disappointing.
Good old fashioned Notre Dame Ohio State slugfest would be great.
Good luck moving forward!
the guy asked you about the ND Field Goal kicking issues and you went off on him for asking a simple question….how do you not know what I am talking about?
the guy asked you about the ND Field Goal kicking issues and you went off on him for asking a simple question….how do you not know what I am talking about?
