Best play so far was the dB who timed it perfectly and blasted the running back And recovered the fumble
Tulane | Tulsa IN GAME thread
This TULSA punter is awful as well...tulane punter is good has been pinning them. might be the winner of this game. I don't see TULSA scoring. might rip up this ticket.
This TULSA punter is awful as well...tulane punter is good has been pinning them. might be the winner of this game. I don't see TULSA scoring. might rip up this ticket.
Watching this game is like watching a bad beat but in slow motion. I knew the over was a long shot, but it to be 0-0 for this long. Is ridiculous
Watching this game is like watching a bad beat but in slow motion. I knew the over was a long shot, but it to be 0-0 for this long. Is ridiculous
I’m actually shocked Tulsa can’t just run down the field on this Tulane D
I agree. Not sure why at the 8 last drive they decide then is the time to pass on 1st and 2nd down. Terrible play calling.
I’m actually shocked Tulsa can’t just run down the field on this Tulane D
I agree. Not sure why at the 8 last drive they decide then is the time to pass on 1st and 2nd down. Terrible play calling.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,387
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,447
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,492
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,216
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,861
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
