Al "Gordon?"
LOL- Golden; regardless, he is on a mission and the Owls know it.
I have not heard or read anything about Army concerning them on the up and up.
LOL- Golden; regardless, he is on a mission and the Owls know it.
I have not heard or read anything about Army concerning them on the up and up.
LOL- Golden; regardless, he is on a mission and the Owls know it.
I have not heard or read anything about Army concerning them on the up and up.
well- you know as well as I do that nothing is a sure thing but last year stats are bunk! this and thats are garbage as well. What counts is how the scale weights out in the "today"/now.
This game IMO is not even close to someone picking a team just because.......
sure Army may win but I have a lot riding (along with about 8 different reasons) as to why Temple will do it! Not just because.....
well- you know as well as I do that nothing is a sure thing but last year stats are bunk! this and thats are garbage as well. What counts is how the scale weights out in the "today"/now.
This game IMO is not even close to someone picking a team just because.......
sure Army may win but I have a lot riding (along with about 8 different reasons) as to why Temple will do it! Not just because.....
not trying to be an ass but someone please give some reasons as to why Army is going to win/cover other than last year stats, etc......
not trying to be an ass but someone please give some reasons as to why Army is going to win/cover other than last year stats, etc......
not trying to be an ass but someone please give some reasons as to why Army is going to win/cover other than last year stats, etc......
If Army can run the option with success, they can keep the Temple D on their heels. The big ? is if...Carson Williams is not an option QB so Army's best choice is their freshman QB. I just don't see where Army can be successful here. It should take some time for this new offensive system to click plus Army currently doesn't have the players to run it right now.
not trying to be an ass but someone please give some reasons as to why Army is going to win/cover other than last year stats, etc......
If Army can run the option with success, they can keep the Temple D on their heels. The big ? is if...Carson Williams is not an option QB so Army's best choice is their freshman QB. I just don't see where Army can be successful here. It should take some time for this new offensive system to click plus Army currently doesn't have the players to run it right now.
Bingo!
I got Army at +7.5 and am chuckling at the love in this thread for a team that can't seem to win a ballgame in September. Great for Temple that they have all these returning starters but these are the same starters that went 4 and 8 last year including a 16 point loss to Army - with wins against powerhouses like N. IL and Akron.
Temple could win but if they do, expect it to be a 14-10 game.
Bingo!
I got Army at +7.5 and am chuckling at the love in this thread for a team that can't seem to win a ballgame in September. Great for Temple that they have all these returning starters but these are the same starters that went 4 and 8 last year including a 16 point loss to Army - with wins against powerhouses like N. IL and Akron.
Temple could win but if they do, expect it to be a 14-10 game.
Bingo!
I got Army at +7.5 and am chuckling at the love in this thread for a team that can't seem to win a ballgame in September. Great for Temple that they have all these returning starters but these are the same starters that went 4 and 8 last year including a 16 point loss to Army - with wins against powerhouses like N. IL and Akron.
Temple could win but if they do, expect it to be a 14-10 game.
Bingo!
I got Army at +7.5 and am chuckling at the love in this thread for a team that can't seem to win a ballgame in September. Great for Temple that they have all these returning starters but these are the same starters that went 4 and 8 last year including a 16 point loss to Army - with wins against powerhouses like N. IL and Akron.
Temple could win but if they do, expect it to be a 14-10 game.
