Posted:
#1
Late start to the forum, but I was going thru a learning phase and want really confident in any of my plays. I guess you can call it First week jitters. With that it the way I'll give you a quick review of my week. I played to 4pk parlays NCAAF/NFL but I'll share my NCAAF in this case. Things was liking up and up until the late game BYU vs BOISE STATE a real heart breaker. Sanding happen with NFL thought I was on the sharp side in the Oakland and Cincinnati bit was I wrong. So I'll start my record 0-2 but hopefully that will change.
I will pick a total of 7 games my best 4 will go into a 4 team round Robin base of $50 betting all options to win . I will also play a $35 teaser 13pt with those same teams. And I'll lay a cool $15 on a 7 team 6 pt teaser I'd all goes well that is $100 to win $360.00
Game leans.
Illinois/Nc
Gt/Nd
E.Carolina/Navy
Auburn/Lsu
Miss/Ala
Fsu/Bc
Fla/Kentucky
My standby game is Pittsburgh/Iowa.
I will be back by days end with my official plays and write ups.
