Maryland +7 and ML which I don't have vs Penn State
Posted:
#26
Damn game is 4 quarter's no or just halftime. Teams in college could be down 28 and comeback. I hope Maryland wakes up and win but sheesh not even close to being over.
Damn game is 4 quarter's no or just halftime. Teams in college could be down 28 and comeback. I hope Maryland wakes up and win but sheesh not even close to being over.
Posted:
#29
Quote Originally Posted by Rowdie22:
I thought line was fishy being way too low. I took PSU -6.5. Looking good so far, but 2nd half could be totally the other way.
Nice job Rowdie...
Just a quick note to all the haters...good cappers lose games...good cappers cap some games wrong...if you can't take that because you are an inexperience or just play degenerate type gambler...GTFO of a good capper's thread...
...
Carry on...
PM for the skinny on the down low
Quote Originally Posted by Rowdie22:
I thought line was fishy being way too low. I took PSU -6.5. Looking good so far, but 2nd half could be totally the other way.
Nice job Rowdie...
Just a quick note to all the haters...good cappers lose games...good cappers cap some games wrong...if you can't take that because you are an inexperience or just play degenerate type gambler...GTFO of a good capper's thread...
...
Carry on...
Posted:
#35
Glad I stayed off this one, that 3rd down efficiency almost suckered me into myld also, sometimes the eye test actually pans out better luck to come
Glad I stayed off this one, that 3rd down efficiency almost suckered me into myld also, sometimes the eye test actually pans out better luck to come
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,266
- PART DEUX 214
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,625
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,138
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,043
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
