• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Hope Clemson gets jizzed on by VT

    «First Previous 12
    rm990
    Morphine8X
    DoubleUp4Life
    ctigerman
    ff99l1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3819
    Posts: 39
    «First Previous 12
     
    rm990
    rm990
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2016 - 3:17 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybucker69:

    Double up for life . . . if you're going to get butthurt over that comment you need to toughen up a bit.  Seriously have a sense of humor.  People used the word "retard" all the time and no one cares.  It's really no different.  It's a phrase.  It's like how people use 3 letter f slang word for gays.  But nobody actually is going to go out and public and demean that person by pointing him out and saying "hey look there's a f**".  It's a word people substitute for douche, much like I substitute borderline autistic for not knowing what's going on.  I like the way it rolls off the tongue . . . it's not meant to be hostile my god.   But I see everyone getting offended on this forum which cracks me up.  This is what America is these days.  People look to get offended.  I have nothing against people with mental disabilities, but thanks.  Maybe I should point out the Native American on your profile pic and claim you're making fun of his appearance.  Because I mean why else would you have a random pic of that guy.  It has no relation to sports betting other than the fact we have Indian mascot names in sports.From Wisconsin, not a South Carolina fan.  I'm objective.Lot of idiots on this forum.  All I can say.  None of your responses had any logic to back up what I say.  calmandcollected mentioning Bama . . . really?  Bama hasn't lost a game, and has won every game by double digits in the SEC lol.  Come on.Yeah Watson is a good QB, but that's beside the point.  Look at their results.  That's all that matters.Ask yourself this.  If Clemson was named . . . South Florida . . . with the same resume . . . would they get in?  Exactly.  Everyone is in love with them because they are a name brand team.  They played way better last year. And ask yourself this.  What if NC State makes that 30 yard field goal?  Now are they not a playoff team?  But they are because they botched it?  That's how stupid everyone is here.  I promise none of you would be defending them if that's the case.  Everyone is retrospective.  I'm not.  They played 2 bad teams to the last 10 seconds at home.  Lost 1 game on a tough fg, got gifted the other.  And played a third "meh' team to even at home vs Louisville who has gotten exposed.  I hate Michigan, and would rather see them get in.  Clemson is getting a free pass for an easy schedule with poor results and they're getting a pass because they have only one loss and play in a conference considered a power 5 - which we know is significantly worse than the others. 
    SORRY SNOWFLAKE YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE THROUGH YOUR TEENS WHERE I AM FROM YOU LOSE MORE CRED with every post


    I'm not so sure he has made it out of his teens...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybucker69:

    Double up for life . . . if you're going to get butthurt over that comment you need to toughen up a bit.  Seriously have a sense of humor.  People used the word "retard" all the time and no one cares.  It's really no different.  It's a phrase.  It's like how people use 3 letter f slang word for gays.  But nobody actually is going to go out and public and demean that person by pointing him out and saying "hey look there's a f**".  It's a word people substitute for douche, much like I substitute borderline autistic for not knowing what's going on.  I like the way it rolls off the tongue . . . it's not meant to be hostile my god.   But I see everyone getting offended on this forum which cracks me up.  This is what America is these days.  People look to get offended.  I have nothing against people with mental disabilities, but thanks.  Maybe I should point out the Native American on your profile pic and claim you're making fun of his appearance.  Because I mean why else would you have a random pic of that guy.  It has no relation to sports betting other than the fact we have Indian mascot names in sports.From Wisconsin, not a South Carolina fan.  I'm objective.Lot of idiots on this forum.  All I can say.  None of your responses had any logic to back up what I say.  calmandcollected mentioning Bama . . . really?  Bama hasn't lost a game, and has won every game by double digits in the SEC lol.  Come on.Yeah Watson is a good QB, but that's beside the point.  Look at their results.  That's all that matters.Ask yourself this.  If Clemson was named . . . South Florida . . . with the same resume . . . would they get in?  Exactly.  Everyone is in love with them because they are a name brand team.  They played way better last year. And ask yourself this.  What if NC State makes that 30 yard field goal?  Now are they not a playoff team?  But they are because they botched it?  That's how stupid everyone is here.  I promise none of you would be defending them if that's the case.  Everyone is retrospective.  I'm not.  They played 2 bad teams to the last 10 seconds at home.  Lost 1 game on a tough fg, got gifted the other.  And played a third "meh' team to even at home vs Louisville who has gotten exposed.  I hate Michigan, and would rather see them get in.  Clemson is getting a free pass for an easy schedule with poor results and they're getting a pass because they have only one loss and play in a conference considered a power 5 - which we know is significantly worse than the others. 
    SORRY SNOWFLAKE YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE THROUGH YOUR TEENS WHERE I AM FROM YOU LOSE MORE CRED with every post


    I'm not so sure he has made it out of his teens...
     
    Morphine8X
    Morphine8X
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 179
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2016 - 6:32 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    horrible choice of words Hope you eventually dont  have a child with Autism or Mental disabilities 
    As long as you don't poison kids like the vast majority of idiots do, there is zero chance a child will have autism, and virtually no chance they will have a mental disability.On the other hand, if you're foolish enough to poison your own child, then there is a 1 in 62 chance that your child will become autistic, and 100% chance your child will have depleted cognitive function.In other words, whether a child suffers from these disabilities comes down to parental choice - nothing else.That said, I think Clemson boat races Virginia Tech, and wins their first playoff game against anyone not named Alabama.


    Jimmy, I highly respect your capping ability, but as a physician I find these statements a bit concerning...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    horrible choice of words Hope you eventually dont  have a child with Autism or Mental disabilities 
    As long as you don't poison kids like the vast majority of idiots do, there is zero chance a child will have autism, and virtually no chance they will have a mental disability.On the other hand, if you're foolish enough to poison your own child, then there is a 1 in 62 chance that your child will become autistic, and 100% chance your child will have depleted cognitive function.In other words, whether a child suffers from these disabilities comes down to parental choice - nothing else.That said, I think Clemson boat races Virginia Tech, and wins their first playoff game against anyone not named Alabama.


    Jimmy, I highly respect your capping ability, but as a physician I find these statements a bit concerning...
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 4:02 AM ET #28

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
     
    ctigerman
    ctigerman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 85
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 10:54 AM ET #29

    " I think Clemson boat races Virginia Tech, and wins their first playoff game against anyone not named Alabama".

    I know you are a smart physician.  Perhaps you can remind me how Clemson played the national championship game last year with out winning a playoff game?  Did they get a first round bye, or are you way off base?
    Reply
    " I think Clemson boat races Virginia Tech, and wins their first playoff game against anyone not named Alabama".

    I know you are a smart physician.  Perhaps you can remind me how Clemson played the national championship game last year with out winning a playoff game?  Did they get a first round bye, or are you way off base?
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 11:06 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by deanos7:

    Wow we are in a sports forum and we have to be politically correct now . how crazy is that. I come here to get away from the dam liberals and now i have to deal with you in here. Get a backbone dude there just words to be funny . Fluffy you are 100% right here Clemson has been garbage most of the year skating by mediocre teams. And to take it a step further D Watson has regressed as a QB look at his stats his INT/TD ratio is worse than it was last year. He has 5 ints in the red zone this year. he cost them the PITT game hands down with 2 red zone pics . Id be shocked if he went in the 1st round. Yes alabama has had cupcake schedule but they also were winning there games by 30-40 points also not just skating by bad teams at home.  
    Trump
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by deanos7:

    Wow we are in a sports forum and we have to be politically correct now . how crazy is that. I come here to get away from the dam liberals and now i have to deal with you in here. Get a backbone dude there just words to be funny . Fluffy you are 100% right here Clemson has been garbage most of the year skating by mediocre teams. And to take it a step further D Watson has regressed as a QB look at his stats his INT/TD ratio is worse than it was last year. He has 5 ints in the red zone this year. he cost them the PITT game hands down with 2 red zone pics . Id be shocked if he went in the 1st round. Yes alabama has had cupcake schedule but they also were winning there games by 30-40 points also not just skating by bad teams at home.  
    Trump
     
    FloridaFish
    FloridaFish
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 11:11 AM ET #31

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fluffybucker69]

    I must say.  People really getting upset by me using the term "jizz" . 


    At Covers, we prefer the term "ejaculated on."


    Thanks for the tip, I am in Orlando, taking suckers money tonight at the bar against Clemson.

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by fluffybucker69]

    I must say.  People really getting upset by me using the term "jizz" . 


    At Covers, we prefer the term "ejaculated on."


    Thanks for the tip, I am in Orlando, taking suckers money tonight at the bar against Clemson.

     
    mws
    mws
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 7191
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 12:10 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by ctigerman:

    " I think Clemson boat races Virginia Tech, and wins their first playoff game against anyone not named Alabama".

    I know you are a smart physician.  Perhaps you can remind me how Clemson played the national championship game last year with out winning a playoff game?  Did they get a first round bye, or are you way off base?


    He means Clemson will win in the first round of this year's playoffs, as long as Clemson doesn't have to face Bama in the first round.  Right, doc?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ctigerman:

    " I think Clemson boat races Virginia Tech, and wins their first playoff game against anyone not named Alabama".

    I know you are a smart physician.  Perhaps you can remind me how Clemson played the national championship game last year with out winning a playoff game?  Did they get a first round bye, or are you way off base?


    He means Clemson will win in the first round of this year's playoffs, as long as Clemson doesn't have to face Bama in the first round.  Right, doc?


     
    Youngstunna23
    Youngstunna23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 12:52 PM ET #33

    I hate to bust your bubble but Clemson will win the National championship
    Reply
    I hate to bust your bubble but Clemson will win the National championship
     
    _Guru_
    _Guru_
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 397
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2016 - 1:19 PM ET #34

    I agree Clemson hasn't been impressive to me all year, but I have a feeling they have been playing bored. Wouldn't be surprised if they won by 21+ tonight.
    Reply
    I agree Clemson hasn't been impressive to me all year, but I have a feeling they have been playing bored. Wouldn't be surprised if they won by 21+ tonight.
     
    fluffybucker69
    fluffybucker69
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2016 - 7:12 PM ET #35

    mws I hope you don't live in South Carolina because if you do that takes away all credibility you have for making the Clemson argument. Looking from your avatar though . . . lol

    Another great win vs VT.  Amazing goal line stand there vs an outstanding team they lost 20 to Syracuse and got handled by GT.  Solid 7 point win.  Almost as good as the 7 point win over Troy.  Excuse me.  That win over Troy was only by 6.  My bad.

    I will say, to be fair, Ohio State is also overrated so they could actually beat them. 

    Reply

    mws I hope you don't live in South Carolina because if you do that takes away all credibility you have for making the Clemson argument. Looking from your avatar though . . . lol

    Another great win vs VT.  Amazing goal line stand there vs an outstanding team they lost 20 to Syracuse and got handled by GT.  Solid 7 point win.  Almost as good as the 7 point win over Troy.  Excuse me.  That win over Troy was only by 6.  My bad.

    I will say, to be fair, Ohio State is also overrated so they could actually beat them. 

     
    specimen24
    specimen24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 6175
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2016 - 1:44 AM ET #36

    gosh, after reading this board for a few days youd think Alabama, Ohio, Clemson and Washington all played the Little Sisters of the Poor schedules and that Bowl Committee members were 'on the take'  .     hey, NEWSFLASH everybody.......   every team is FLAWED. the system is flawed.  for every team you think isnt worthy to be in Top 4 then ask urself, "whom do I replace them with?"  and those very same reasons you ripped one team about, can be used for the team ya suggest to replace.  and we are back to square one.   :) 

    or maybe the committe just measured each teams schlongs, and those 4 had the longest total yardage. 

    ohhh, and for the record:  ....But nobody actually is going to go out and public and demean that person by pointing him out and saying "hey look there's a f**".  It's a word people substitute for douche, much like I substitute borderline autistic for not knowing what's going on.  I like the way it rolls off the tongue . . . it's not meant to be hostile my god."    i have a daughter with a developmenal disability, come on down to the Special Olympics in the spring and use the word "retard" out here. 

    Ahhh,  the "power" of being able to sit there with a keyboard in the safety of your own room and justify everything you do. 

    Dude, it's not about how things "roll" off your tongue,its not about being politically correct or people being sensitive. but I guess some people are just too damn IGNORANT to understand. 

    something tells me you didnt get much of an education. 
    Reply
    gosh, after reading this board for a few days youd think Alabama, Ohio, Clemson and Washington all played the Little Sisters of the Poor schedules and that Bowl Committee members were 'on the take'  .     hey, NEWSFLASH everybody.......   every team is FLAWED. the system is flawed.  for every team you think isnt worthy to be in Top 4 then ask urself, "whom do I replace them with?"  and those very same reasons you ripped one team about, can be used for the team ya suggest to replace.  and we are back to square one.   :) 

    or maybe the committe just measured each teams schlongs, and those 4 had the longest total yardage. 

    ohhh, and for the record:  ....But nobody actually is going to go out and public and demean that person by pointing him out and saying "hey look there's a f**".  It's a word people substitute for douche, much like I substitute borderline autistic for not knowing what's going on.  I like the way it rolls off the tongue . . . it's not meant to be hostile my god."    i have a daughter with a developmenal disability, come on down to the Special Olympics in the spring and use the word "retard" out here. 

    Ahhh,  the "power" of being able to sit there with a keyboard in the safety of your own room and justify everything you do. 

    Dude, it's not about how things "roll" off your tongue,its not about being politically correct or people being sensitive. but I guess some people are just too damn IGNORANT to understand. 

    something tells me you didnt get much of an education. 
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2016 - 2:03 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngstunna23:

    I hate to bust your bubble but Clemson will win the National championship


    Stranger things have happened, and if there is any team that can upset Alabama it is the Clemson Tigers. I am really looking forward to this game. My feeling is it is going to be a very very good game. Lets hope so!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngstunna23:

    I hate to bust your bubble but Clemson will win the National championship


    Stranger things have happened, and if there is any team that can upset Alabama it is the Clemson Tigers. I am really looking forward to this game. My feeling is it is going to be a very very good game. Lets hope so!
     
    fluffybucker69
    fluffybucker69
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2016 - 12:19 AM ET #38

    I'm a college grad at one of the top 20 universities.  Incorrect.

    You're just an clown.  It's not about being overly sensitive?  Try living in this country 100 years ago.  Nobody cared about this crap.  I'm telling you I have no ill will with the comment I made, yet you are telling me those were my intentions.  How stupid is that thinking?

    According to you, I can't use the word "retard" without intentionally making fun of people with real mental disabilities?  USE SOME COMMON SENSE.  To make the assumption the average individual would do that is just so irrational. 

    The fact of the matter is no matter what you say in this world or what you do some people will choose to have issue with you.  Look on youtube.  Every video has negative comments.  Just how the world is.  It's an angry world.

    I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use the word "retard" or "borderline autistic" at the special Olympics ok?

    Let me make another argument to point out how flawed your thinking is.  It's okay to say stupid by everyone right?  Well stupid indicates low IQ.  And people with disabilities, more often than not, have low IQs.  At least we can agree a person with real mental retardation does.  So why don't we just get offended by the term "stupid" because a person with mental disabilities could also be labeled "stupid" by that actual definition.  Words are just words man.  Stupid is treated so much differently than retard by these overly sensitive people, but the actual meaning of the word in typical real life context implies the same thing 99.9% of the time - the only difference being retard has an actual medical definition.  So maybe we should ban the word "stupid" too.  Or idiot.  Or buffoon.  Or every synonymous word.  The point is it's ridiculous to get mad at people for words with no negative intent directed towards a particular set of people unless it's really obvious, like the N word.  There's an exception for you.

    Also, I called you a clown up above.  Should actual clowns take issue with this?

    I can sit here and argue with people on here all day.  It's a waste of time.  There are real life criminals in this country and you're picking fights with a guy like me on a sports betting forum.  It's disgusting.

    I wish your daughter best of luck and I'm sure you're a good dad, even though you're out of line here.

    Reply

    I'm a college grad at one of the top 20 universities.  Incorrect.

    You're just an clown.  It's not about being overly sensitive?  Try living in this country 100 years ago.  Nobody cared about this crap.  I'm telling you I have no ill will with the comment I made, yet you are telling me those were my intentions.  How stupid is that thinking?

    According to you, I can't use the word "retard" without intentionally making fun of people with real mental disabilities?  USE SOME COMMON SENSE.  To make the assumption the average individual would do that is just so irrational. 

    The fact of the matter is no matter what you say in this world or what you do some people will choose to have issue with you.  Look on youtube.  Every video has negative comments.  Just how the world is.  It's an angry world.

    I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use the word "retard" or "borderline autistic" at the special Olympics ok?

    Let me make another argument to point out how flawed your thinking is.  It's okay to say stupid by everyone right?  Well stupid indicates low IQ.  And people with disabilities, more often than not, have low IQs.  At least we can agree a person with real mental retardation does.  So why don't we just get offended by the term "stupid" because a person with mental disabilities could also be labeled "stupid" by that actual definition.  Words are just words man.  Stupid is treated so much differently than retard by these overly sensitive people, but the actual meaning of the word in typical real life context implies the same thing 99.9% of the time - the only difference being retard has an actual medical definition.  So maybe we should ban the word "stupid" too.  Or idiot.  Or buffoon.  Or every synonymous word.  The point is it's ridiculous to get mad at people for words with no negative intent directed towards a particular set of people unless it's really obvious, like the N word.  There's an exception for you.

    Also, I called you a clown up above.  Should actual clowns take issue with this?

    I can sit here and argue with people on here all day.  It's a waste of time.  There are real life criminals in this country and you're picking fights with a guy like me on a sports betting forum.  It's disgusting.

    I wish your daughter best of luck and I'm sure you're a good dad, even though you're out of line here.

     
     
    rm990
    rm990
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 3:47 PM ET #39

    Bump. That's all. 
    Reply
    Bump. That's all. 
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.