Thanks a ton for sharing all your plays - awesome work! Jump from 7.5 to 8.5 going to change your unit approach at all?
I think UCLA will be able to score. I know UCLA defense isn’t great but I don’t see Pitt scoring a lot of points without their QB and RB.
I feel like UCLA should still cover -8.5, I only bought it down some because these bowl games have been wild lately and winning by plenty of points hasn’t been happening much.
Quote Originally Posted by Crailtap34:
Thanks a ton for sharing all your plays - awesome work! Jump from 7.5 to 8.5 going to change your unit approach at all?
I think UCLA will be able to score. I know UCLA defense isn’t great but I don’t see Pitt scoring a lot of points without their QB and RB.
I feel like UCLA should still cover -8.5, I only bought it down some because these bowl games have been wild lately and winning by plenty of points hasn’t been happening much.