My favorite part to this system is watching ppl freak out that arent used to unders... relax guys - its greatest day in college football have a beer :)
2 - 0... happy new year...
My favorite part to this system is watching ppl freak out that arent used to unders... relax guys - its greatest day in college football have a beer :)
Florida & Iowa looks pretty safe for the under that's crazy. Wow a missed pass in the end zone for Wizsky, going settle for a field goal amazing first half under WOW wouldn't have thought that with all the time left when Wisky got the ball back. Amazing unders in first halves I will remember this for next year its crazy. Thanks Roggs
Florida & Iowa looks pretty safe for the under that's crazy. Wow a missed pass in the end zone for Wizsky, going settle for a field goal amazing first half under WOW wouldn't have thought that with all the time left when Wisky got the ball back. Amazing unders in first halves I will remember this for next year its crazy. Thanks Roggs
[Quote: Originally Posted by Roggs05] My favorite part to this system is watching ppl freak out that arent used to unders... relax guys - its greatest day in college football have a beer :)
2 - 0... happy new year...
[/Quote
Been watching you and following
I do thrust your instinct
great call on both plays
[Quote: Originally Posted by Roggs05] My favorite part to this system is watching ppl freak out that arent used to unders... relax guys - its greatest day in college football have a beer :)
Guys I am trying to be patient and help as much as I can... i want you all to win... can someone else repost the system to these guys... dont want to be rude... on to usc game we are gonna wait it out as line should rise
Guys I am trying to be patient and help as much as I can... i want you all to win... can someone else repost the system to these guys... dont want to be rude... on to usc game we are gonna wait it out as line should rise
Guys I am trying to be patient and help as much as I can... i want you all to win... can someone else repost the system to these guys... dont want to be rude... on to usc game we are gonna wait it out as line should rise
The system is so easy. I don't get how anyone can't get it by reading your OP.
Bet the FIRST HALF UNDER at 1 unit. If you win the bet, you stop and wait for the next game. If the first half goes over (meaning you lost the bet), you then bet TWO UNITS on the SECOND HALF UNDER.
Anyone who can't understand that deserves to lose money.
Quote Originally Posted by Roggs05:
Guys I am trying to be patient and help as much as I can... i want you all to win... can someone else repost the system to these guys... dont want to be rude... on to usc game we are gonna wait it out as line should rise
The system is so easy. I don't get how anyone can't get it by reading your OP.
Bet the FIRST HALF UNDER at 1 unit. If you win the bet, you stop and wait for the next game. If the first half goes over (meaning you lost the bet), you then bet TWO UNITS on the SECOND HALF UNDER.
Anyone who can't understand that deserves to lose money.
Take first half under for 1 unit... if wins you stop... if loses put 2 units on second... its been profitable 8 of last 9 years... last year first losing season... its hit every bowl game but 1 this year... and yesterday depending on line in bc it lost first half and pushed 2nd
Insane - keep an eye on it
hope I am posting the right post
Quote Originally Posted by Roggs05:
Saw someone else post about overs...
Take first half under for 1 unit... if wins you stop... if loses put 2 units on second... its been profitable 8 of last 9 years... last year first losing season... its hit every bowl game but 1 this year... and yesterday depending on line in bc it lost first half and pushed 2nd
The system is so easy. I don't get how anyone can't get it by reading your OP.
Bet the FIRST HALF UNDER at 1 unit. If you win the bet, you stop and wait for the next game. If the first half goes over (meaning you lost the bet), you then bet TWO UNITS on the SECOND HALF UNDER.
Anyone who can't understand that deserves to lose money.
So you keep betting under no matter what the line is?
Quote Originally Posted by BetAgainstBflo:
The system is so easy. I don't get how anyone can't get it by reading your OP.
Bet the FIRST HALF UNDER at 1 unit. If you win the bet, you stop and wait for the next game. If the first half goes over (meaning you lost the bet), you then bet TWO UNITS on the SECOND HALF UNDER.
Anyone who can't understand that deserves to lose money.
So you keep betting under no matter what the line is?