Took a Fiesta Bowl fun bus from Boise to Phoenix, with a night's stay in Vegas on the way. Made a small investment on a poker machine and it paid off, then doubled my money at the blackjack table. Now I'm investing my winnings in some Boise St. stock. Go big or go home! BOL to all! ![]()
Boise State ML +345
Took a Fiesta Bowl fun bus from Boise to Phoenix, with a night's stay in Vegas on the way. Made a small investment on a poker machine and it paid off, then doubled my money at the blackjack table. Now I'm investing my winnings in some Boise St. stock. Go big or go home! BOL to all! ![]()
@Boisestateand8
![]()
happy for you.
Enjoy the game.
Make sure that you go to the Talking Stick Casino.
During Christmas 2012( right after mom died from a 4 year battle with cancer, I was mentally drained..also my gf and I had broken up) so I flew out to Phoenix and spent 5 says at the Pointe Resort.
Went to a clippers/suns game and a knicks/suns game).
I took $500 and turned it into $4250.
So go to the Talking and hit up the Arrogant Bastard Bar which is attached to the Suns arena.
Is the Bouse RB who beat Oklahoma at the Fiesta Bowl and got engaged to his cheerleader GF; will they be at the game?![]()
![]()
@Boisestateand8
![]()
happy for you.
Enjoy the game.
Make sure that you go to the Talking Stick Casino.
During Christmas 2012( right after mom died from a 4 year battle with cancer, I was mentally drained..also my gf and I had broken up) so I flew out to Phoenix and spent 5 says at the Pointe Resort.
Went to a clippers/suns game and a knicks/suns game).
I took $500 and turned it into $4250.
So go to the Talking and hit up the Arrogant Bastard Bar which is attached to the Suns arena.
Is the Bouse RB who beat Oklahoma at the Fiesta Bowl and got engaged to his cheerleader GF; will they be at the game?![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,559
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,406
- NFL Sunday 7,274
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
