well, not a bad 6 days.....53-26 now, and went 12-6 on WED. again, not taking 1 bit of credit here. just using the RSI % factor on the top cappers page and also Target_9. I also salute those guys, thanks, 27 games over 50% is not to bad over last 5 days. I didn't check who was the hottest, because, I also go the other way on a very bottom top capper player on the RSI. I have to leave for work in an hour, so not sure if I can post.
well, not a bad 6 days.....53-26 now, and went 12-6 on WED. again, not taking 1 bit of credit here. just using the RSI % factor on the top cappers page and also Target_9. I also salute those guys, thanks, 27 games over 50% is not to bad over last 5 days. I didn't check who was the hottest, because, I also go the other way on a very bottom top capper player on the RSI. I have to leave for work in an hour, so not sure if I can post.
Thurs---53-26 now. (went 12-6) on WED. games listed above. this is thursday.
creighton, st johns, missouri, nebraska OMAHA, manhatten, long beach, colorado, M Head, youngstown, uc davis, byu, old D, the under in the minnesota game, n. colorado, Ft. Wayne, Cal Northridge, heading for work, don't have the bottom guys going the other way, but have to leave. this is NOT with the bottom RSI guys going the other way. so play with this or don't sorry don't have them all but it is early and many dont post till 30 min before or so.
Thurs---53-26 now. (went 12-6) on WED. games listed above. this is thursday.
creighton, st johns, missouri, nebraska OMAHA, manhatten, long beach, colorado, M Head, youngstown, uc davis, byu, old D, the under in the minnesota game, n. colorado, Ft. Wayne, Cal Northridge, heading for work, don't have the bottom guys going the other way, but have to leave. this is NOT with the bottom RSI guys going the other way. so play with this or don't sorry don't have them all but it is early and many dont post till 30 min before or so.