Iowa-120![]()
Unders :
iowa/Neb 139.5 ![]()
Ohio St 157.5![]()
Rhode Isl 152.5![]()
S. Carolina 153.5 ![]()
Minny+4.5 -115
N.ILL +9 -117![]()
UCLA +8 ![]()
NEVADA-11![]()
5-3 Minny pending
35-26
Iowa-120![]()
Unders :
iowa/Neb 139.5 ![]()
Ohio St 157.5![]()
Rhode Isl 152.5![]()
S. Carolina 153.5 ![]()
Minny+4.5 -115
N.ILL +9 -117![]()
UCLA +8 ![]()
NEVADA-11![]()
5-3 Minny pending
35-26
Iowa-120![]()
Unders :
iowa/Neb 139.5 ![]()
Ohio St 157.5![]()
Rhode Isl 152.5![]()
S. Carolina 153.5 ![]()
Minny+4.5 -115
N.ILL +9 -117![]()
UCLA +8 ![]()
NEVADA-11![]()
5-3 Minny pending
35-26
Iowa-120![]()
Unders :
iowa/Neb 139.5 ![]()
Ohio St 157.5![]()
Rhode Isl 152.5![]()
S. Carolina 153.5 ![]()
Minny+4.5 -115![]()
N.ILL +9 -117![]()
UCLA +8 ![]()
NEVADA-11![]()
6-3
36-26
Iowa-120![]()
Unders :
iowa/Neb 139.5 ![]()
Ohio St 157.5![]()
Rhode Isl 152.5![]()
S. Carolina 153.5 ![]()
Minny+4.5 -115![]()
N.ILL +9 -117![]()
UCLA +8 ![]()
NEVADA-11![]()
6-3
36-26
appreciate it LG !
![]()
I need to take a sleeping pill or CBD sleep on Mondays
![]()
35-22 no mondays
appreciate it LG !
![]()
I need to take a sleeping pill or CBD sleep on Mondays
![]()
35-22 no mondays
Mistakes today. Laying big road points isn’t my thing but the data was proper.
With so many games already in play I could have avoided Nevada -11
a lot of top 25 teams make good unders but tonight I learned something. Kessler conference top 25 teams still score because they out talent their opponents. The main conference elite teams have premium talent, then out size and speed their opponents. That relates to rebounding and defense. Recipes for solid bets.
no more top 25 lesser conference unders St Louis and the MAC schools
Mistakes today. Laying big road points isn’t my thing but the data was proper.
With so many games already in play I could have avoided Nevada -11
a lot of top 25 teams make good unders but tonight I learned something. Kessler conference top 25 teams still score because they out talent their opponents. The main conference elite teams have premium talent, then out size and speed their opponents. That relates to rebounding and defense. Recipes for solid bets.
no more top 25 lesser conference unders St Louis and the MAC schools
Iowa off a less that 60 point game and 3 consecutive ATS failures
laying points to a. Top 10 team with only 3 losses. I have been Nebraska lines very very well of late.
Iowa off a less that 60 point game and 3 consecutive ATS failures
laying points to a. Top 10 team with only 3 losses. I have been Nebraska lines very very well of late.
