Nebraska is 2-11 at Iowa and Iowa has lost their last 3 games.
iowas last game failed to achieve 60 points.
I am expecting a better Iowa effort and their home vs a team they usually beat. Nebraska on the road and not getting enough points is not a good bet unless they are getting bigger points. I expect a better Iowa effort we will see.
Spottie2935 on socials
Nebraska is 2-11 at Iowa and Iowa has lost their last 3 games.
iowas last game failed to achieve 60 points.
I am expecting a better Iowa effort and their home vs a team they usually beat. Nebraska on the road and not getting enough points is not a good bet unless they are getting bigger points. I expect a better Iowa effort we will see.
season>2018 and 30>game number>17 and p:points<59 and 80>pp:points>47 and rest<4 and 151>total>137 and p:rest<10 and day!=Sunday and p:line<25 and ats streak>-3 and o:ats streak>-4 and o:ou streak!=-2 and op:total>138
this is 210-119-5 ATS
the indicated plays are :
NO ILL +8.5
UCLA +8
NEVADA -11
Spottie2935 on socials
season>2018 and 30>game number>17 and p:points<59 and 80>pp:points>47 and rest<4 and 151>total>137 and p:rest<10 and day!=Sunday and p:line<25 and ats streak>-3 and o:ats streak>-4 and o:ou streak!=-2 and op:total>138