Thanks RUM! BOL
TUESDAY 151
Pissed off they got 78 pts in 1st half Baylor with 3 mins to go. Its going way over. Again I breakdown a game say the over looks good I hope someone followed and bet it
Pissed off they got 78 pts in 1st half Baylor with 3 mins to go. Its going way over. Again I breakdown a game say the over looks good I hope someone followed and bet it
Wtf??? 83 1st half pts in the miami game and they score 40 in 17 mins of the 2nd half??? I haven't watched it but my god...lol. this is the shit that drives ya nuts. You go over 1st half by 9 and then. What. Just missing shots? Glad I didn't watch
Wtf??? 83 1st half pts in the miami game and they score 40 in 17 mins of the 2nd half??? I haven't watched it but my god...lol. this is the shit that drives ya nuts. You go over 1st half by 9 and then. What. Just missing shots? Glad I didn't watch
God damn. G.mason is losing also. What a fucked up night. Should have stuck with totals tonight. And Nebraska is coming back. I scared to bet...lol. damnit ot now
God damn. G.mason is losing also. What a fucked up night. Should have stuck with totals tonight. And Nebraska is coming back. I scared to bet...lol. damnit ot now
Talk about a lock!!! OVER BAYLOR GAME.....another half point loss as Baylor loses by 5. Should bought to 5...lol its sickening. Teams have big leads and gave them. Up. G Mason loses to Richmond. Miami and vandy were good plays. Still hard to believe miami did not go. Over. I should have bet Miami and vandy ml
Talk about a lock!!! OVER BAYLOR GAME.....another half point loss as Baylor loses by 5. Should bought to 5...lol its sickening. Teams have big leads and gave them. Up. G Mason loses to Richmond. Miami and vandy were good plays. Still hard to believe miami did not go. Over. I should have bet Miami and vandy ml
Nebraska +2.5 lose by 3. Why not kills the parlay but Villanova is losing outright ....and another half pt loss. 3 in one night yes 3. As over 80.5 purdue and they score 80 as they missed 10 fts
Nebraska +2.5 lose by 3. Why not kills the parlay but Villanova is losing outright ....and another half pt loss. 3 in one night yes 3. As over 80.5 purdue and they score 80 as they missed 10 fts
@Mskeets
hey my 1st look yesterday was arkansas and i do not even bet them str up one of the easiest plays them and miami, and vandy, over baylor , fla st ,
fla st +8.5 W
under 135 fordham it was close, W
over 80.5 TT arkansas W
Over 80.5 TT Vandy W
TCU +8.5 W
parlay or 2 plays Miami +3.5 / Vandy +5.5 W
Teaser Arkansas/Miami W
over N car how that happened who knows Loss
Baylor +4.5 -130 Loss Half pt
okla st +3.5 Loss
over 80.5 purdue Loss half pt
G Mason -3 Loss
@Mskeets
hey my 1st look yesterday was arkansas and i do not even bet them str up one of the easiest plays them and miami, and vandy, over baylor , fla st ,
fla st +8.5 W
under 135 fordham it was close, W
over 80.5 TT arkansas W
Over 80.5 TT Vandy W
TCU +8.5 W
parlay or 2 plays Miami +3.5 / Vandy +5.5 W
Teaser Arkansas/Miami W
over N car how that happened who knows Loss
Baylor +4.5 -130 Loss Half pt
okla st +3.5 Loss
over 80.5 purdue Loss half pt
G Mason -3 Loss
i Just do not understand Baylor down 4 points after naking a basket why foul with under 4 sec's left????? you need the team to miss both ft's then in 3 seconds get the ball down the court and hope you get fouled taking a 3 when they are not going to foul you but instead they do not cover fkn stupid
i Just do not understand Baylor down 4 points after naking a basket why foul with under 4 sec's left????? you need the team to miss both ft's then in 3 seconds get the ball down the court and hope you get fouled taking a 3 when they are not going to foul you but instead they do not cover fkn stupid
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- PART DEUX 160
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,536
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,291
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
