checked in to early and list were not up yet... house chores... but still managed to play a few... good luck
THURSDAY NCAA 151
Well i should have listened to who ever asked about N.florida. they are covering. Damnit. S.alabama goes to overtime and looks like a loss...over unf loser....Utah tech loser 1st time betting them ....
Over 74.5 1st half. Wins...uncw wins...over liberty wins...Charleston wins....under 122.5 wins....over 86.5 tt usf wins
Will mary loses by 1 and port st looks good but parlay gone. ..other parllay hofstra usf. Win. Longwood loses fuck...I'm a Presbyterian backer usually. Stupid
Well i should have listened to who ever asked about N.florida. they are covering. Damnit. S.alabama goes to overtime and looks like a loss...over unf loser....Utah tech loser 1st time betting them ....
Over 74.5 1st half. Wins...uncw wins...over liberty wins...Charleston wins....under 122.5 wins....over 86.5 tt usf wins
Will mary loses by 1 and port st looks good but parlay gone. ..other parllay hofstra usf. Win. Longwood loses fuck...I'm a Presbyterian backer usually. Stupid
Yea. I have to start looking for my overs more. I win over 1st half lindenwood. I think the game went over too....s.alabama loses but goes way over the total...should have stuck with UNF...liked hofstra too. I bet some teams tonight i don't usually bet. Utah tech....siue...s.alabama. all lost. Even the over unf game was not far off
Need Tulane big. We'll I followed fizzle he had done well for me he cost me a little. And then the guy who says he is the greatest NBA HANDICAPPER EVER...LOL. HE LOST OVER TORONTO GAME WHICH WASNT CLOSE....ANYONE WHO BRAGS LIKE THAT C ANT BE TRUSTED...LOL. BUT THEY ARE AMUSING
2 OF MY 1ST 3 WON. I WAS GOING TO FOLLOW ON OVER MARSHALL. EASY WIN MANY WERE ON IT AND WITH MARSHALL IT MADE SENSE.
I ALREADY LIKED UNDER NEW HAVEN AND I THOUGHT FLA MAN WOULD BE ON THAT. THEN HE WAS ITS CRAZY. OH WELL HAD SOME GOOD WINNERS SOME BAD LOSERS. WILL MARY FKED ME BY A POINT
BIG SATURDAY COMING
Yea. I have to start looking for my overs more. I win over 1st half lindenwood. I think the game went over too....s.alabama loses but goes way over the total...should have stuck with UNF...liked hofstra too. I bet some teams tonight i don't usually bet. Utah tech....siue...s.alabama. all lost. Even the over unf game was not far off
Need Tulane big. We'll I followed fizzle he had done well for me he cost me a little. And then the guy who says he is the greatest NBA HANDICAPPER EVER...LOL. HE LOST OVER TORONTO GAME WHICH WASNT CLOSE....ANYONE WHO BRAGS LIKE THAT C ANT BE TRUSTED...LOL. BUT THEY ARE AMUSING
2 OF MY 1ST 3 WON. I WAS GOING TO FOLLOW ON OVER MARSHALL. EASY WIN MANY WERE ON IT AND WITH MARSHALL IT MADE SENSE.
I ALREADY LIKED UNDER NEW HAVEN AND I THOUGHT FLA MAN WOULD BE ON THAT. THEN HE WAS ITS CRAZY. OH WELL HAD SOME GOOD WINNERS SOME BAD LOSERS. WILL MARY FKED ME BY A POINT
BIG SATURDAY COMING
TY TULANE. THAT WAS MY BIG ONE. IVE HAD JUST 7 BIG PLAYS THIS. YEAR. 6-1 on those. If the BOXING MAN is next to it its a big one. 15 pts down 11 mins left and they win by 6
![]()
TY TULANE. THAT WAS MY BIG ONE. IVE HAD JUST 7 BIG PLAYS THIS. YEAR. 6-1 on those. If the BOXING MAN is next to it its a big one. 15 pts down 11 mins left and they win by 6
![]()
Well a decent night on str up plays. If ya followed I hope you played just the winners
8-4 tonight and we hit the BIG. One again
YTD 431-337
Gl. 151
Well a decent night on str up plays. If ya followed I hope you played just the winners
8-4 tonight and we hit the BIG. One again
YTD 431-337
Gl. 151
Well a decent night on str up plays. If ya followed I hope you played just the winners 8-4 tonight and we hit the BIG. One again YTD 431-337 Gl. 151
which play was the BIG one, Rum?
![]()
Well a decent night on str up plays. If ya followed I hope you played just the winners 8-4 tonight and we hit the BIG. One again YTD 431-337 Gl. 151
which play was the BIG one, Rum?
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,350
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,868
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 815
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- PART DEUX 144
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- Week 6 Money 8,105
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,164
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
