• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Thursday CBB Plays

    «First Previous 12
    drudatt108
    ecke22
    BigKid4ever
    DaveWave19
    chaka1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5645
    Posts: 40
    «First Previous 12
     
    drudatt108
    drudatt108
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4887
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 3:29 PM ET #26

    BOL today BAW 
    Reply
    BOL today BAW 
     
    ecke22
    ecke22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 3:34 PM ET #27

    Betallwinners: regarding last night with that member named tpowell, I just wanted to let you know that I reported it to customer service and asked them to please try to remove him from your posts if possible and there investigating it. Normally I wouldn't cause a fuss, but that guy really got to me and your fellow followers. Keep up the good work and good picks, much appreciated
    Reply
    Betallwinners: regarding last night with that member named tpowell, I just wanted to let you know that I reported it to customer service and asked them to please try to remove him from your posts if possible and there investigating it. Normally I wouldn't cause a fuss, but that guy really got to me and your fellow followers. Keep up the good work and good picks, much appreciated
     
    BigKid4ever
    BigKid4ever
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 3:47 PM ET #28

    Betallwinners - Congrats on a wonderful start to the season.  I work my behind off with handicapping, and have never opened a season in such fine fashion.

    Please do not interpret this inquiry to be hostile as I am not questioning the legitimacy of your positions, but rather seeking additional input.

    I closely examined the App St/NC State game, and also initially thought that App St. might be a play, but discovered that highly touted (and future NBA lottery choice?) import Center, Omer Yurtseven, becomes eligible for the Pack tonight. I presume that he will be rusty and ultimately make little impact on the game, but am nonetheless a bit apprehensive based on how dominant he has been portrayed. I have never seen him play live, so cannot formulate an educated opinion on the subject.  Thus, my question to you (and anyone who may know more about Yurtseven) is whether you believe that Yurtseven will have any impact on this game?  Obviously, you don't think that he will dominate, but is he of ANY concern in your opinion? 

    Reply

    Betallwinners - Congrats on a wonderful start to the season.  I work my behind off with handicapping, and have never opened a season in such fine fashion.

    Please do not interpret this inquiry to be hostile as I am not questioning the legitimacy of your positions, but rather seeking additional input.

    I closely examined the App St/NC State game, and also initially thought that App St. might be a play, but discovered that highly touted (and future NBA lottery choice?) import Center, Omer Yurtseven, becomes eligible for the Pack tonight. I presume that he will be rusty and ultimately make little impact on the game, but am nonetheless a bit apprehensive based on how dominant he has been portrayed. I have never seen him play live, so cannot formulate an educated opinion on the subject.  Thus, my question to you (and anyone who may know more about Yurtseven) is whether you believe that Yurtseven will have any impact on this game?  Obviously, you don't think that he will dominate, but is he of ANY concern in your opinion? 

     
    DaveWave19
    DaveWave19
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 1950
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 3:48 PM ET #29

    GL like your insight on games!
    Reply
    GL like your insight on games!
     
    chaka1
    chaka1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 509
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 3:52 PM ET #30

    Betall, thanks for your game writeups.  I just really found your posts yesterday.  I was on MTSU and was intrigued.  I am on Ga. Southern ML tonight, so good luck to us both.  Thanks again.
    Reply
    Betall, thanks for your game writeups.  I just really found your posts yesterday.  I was on MTSU and was intrigued.  I am on Ga. Southern ML tonight, so good luck to us both.  Thanks again.
     
    betallwinners
    betallwinners
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 4:28 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid4ever:

    Betallwinners - Congrats on a wonderful start to the season.  I work my behind off with handicapping, and have never opened a season in such fine fashion.

    Please do not interpret this inquiry to be hostile as I am not questioning the legitimacy of your positions, but rather seeking additional input.

    I closely examined the App St/NC State game, and also initially thought that App St. might be a play, but discovered that highly touted (and future NBA lottery choice?) import Center, Omer Yurtseven, becomes eligible for the Pack tonight. I presume that he will be rusty and ultimately make little impact on the game, but am nonetheless a bit apprehensive based on how dominant he has been portrayed. I have never seen him play live, so cannot formulate an educated opinion on the subject.  Thus, my question to you (and anyone who may know more about Yurtseven) is whether you believe that Yurtseven will have any impact on this game?  Obviously, you don't think that he will dominate, but is he of ANY concern in your opinion? 

    I read about that and my take is that it takes a team time to gel and get used to each other.  I actually think this could be a distraction and hurt their continuity and work against N.C. State tonight, but I could be wrong.  Certainly would not be the first time.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid4ever:

    Betallwinners - Congrats on a wonderful start to the season.  I work my behind off with handicapping, and have never opened a season in such fine fashion.

    Please do not interpret this inquiry to be hostile as I am not questioning the legitimacy of your positions, but rather seeking additional input.

    I closely examined the App St/NC State game, and also initially thought that App St. might be a play, but discovered that highly touted (and future NBA lottery choice?) import Center, Omer Yurtseven, becomes eligible for the Pack tonight. I presume that he will be rusty and ultimately make little impact on the game, but am nonetheless a bit apprehensive based on how dominant he has been portrayed. I have never seen him play live, so cannot formulate an educated opinion on the subject.  Thus, my question to you (and anyone who may know more about Yurtseven) is whether you believe that Yurtseven will have any impact on this game?  Obviously, you don't think that he will dominate, but is he of ANY concern in your opinion? 

    I read about that and my take is that it takes a team time to gel and get used to each other.  I actually think this could be a distraction and hurt their continuity and work against N.C. State tonight, but I could be wrong.  Certainly would not be the first time.

     
    BigKid4ever
    BigKid4ever
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 4:36 PM ET #32

    Makes sense.  I am from Columbus, Ohio, and recall when Greg Oden first entered the OSU rotation after missing the first several games due to injury.  It did initially disrupt the offense, which had to slow its pace in order to work the ball down low.  While the AdjOE remained about the same with Oden, the real difference was with the totals.  Unders were the play with Oden as not only did the offense run slower, but of course, Oden's impact on the other end was immense.  While Yurtseven is not nearly the defensive force as Oden, I hear that he possesses a diversified offensive game (probably more advanced than Oden).

    I think that I may sit this one out and examine Yurtseven's impact before diving in - though I do still lean slightly towards App St. for the reasons you cite.  At any rate, GL with the play.     

    Reply

    Makes sense.  I am from Columbus, Ohio, and recall when Greg Oden first entered the OSU rotation after missing the first several games due to injury.  It did initially disrupt the offense, which had to slow its pace in order to work the ball down low.  While the AdjOE remained about the same with Oden, the real difference was with the totals.  Unders were the play with Oden as not only did the offense run slower, but of course, Oden's impact on the other end was immense.  While Yurtseven is not nearly the defensive force as Oden, I hear that he possesses a diversified offensive game (probably more advanced than Oden).

    I think that I may sit this one out and examine Yurtseven's impact before diving in - though I do still lean slightly towards App St. for the reasons you cite.  At any rate, GL with the play.     

     
    grala2007
    grala2007
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 4:54 PM ET #33

    Good Luck Tonight Bud Hope All 3 Hit For Us And Everyone Else Playing Your Games
    Reply
    Good Luck Tonight Bud Hope All 3 Hit For Us And Everyone Else Playing Your Games
     
    LookingToWin23
    LookingToWin23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 990
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 5:02 PM ET #34

    BigKid4ever, I live in here NC, though a Tar Heel fan. N.C State gets Mav Rowan back, well he played the last game some. The big Yurt is expected to be a top 20 pick, but I have no idea how he'll play tonight. Their pg Dennis Smith Jr is a projected lottery pick.  2 of App state wins came against D2 teams. State has the talent but a bad coach in Gottfried. That being said, I would not bet against Betall, I hope App drill State new one...
    Reply
    BigKid4ever, I live in here NC, though a Tar Heel fan. N.C State gets Mav Rowan back, well he played the last game some. The big Yurt is expected to be a top 20 pick, but I have no idea how he'll play tonight. Their pg Dennis Smith Jr is a projected lottery pick.  2 of App state wins came against D2 teams. State has the talent but a bad coach in Gottfried. That being said, I would not bet against Betall, I hope App drill State new one...
     
    BigKid4ever
    BigKid4ever
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 5:22 PM ET #35

    LookingToWin23 - Thanks for the info.  I'm not if anyone knows how Yurtseven will play.  Was hoping that someone might have heard something about scrimmages, etc.  Smith is like Washington's Markelle Fultz, a great individual talent who needs more help. 

    I hear a lot of people say that Gottfried is bad.  Is it because he does not maximize talent? 

    App. State is definitely atrocious.  Just lost at home to a pathetic W. Carolina squad.  That said, the Pack has been discombobulated all season. 

    Definitely not going to fade betallwinners.  Will probably just sit this one out.

    Reply

    LookingToWin23 - Thanks for the info.  I'm not if anyone knows how Yurtseven will play.  Was hoping that someone might have heard something about scrimmages, etc.  Smith is like Washington's Markelle Fultz, a great individual talent who needs more help. 

    I hear a lot of people say that Gottfried is bad.  Is it because he does not maximize talent? 

    App. State is definitely atrocious.  Just lost at home to a pathetic W. Carolina squad.  That said, the Pack has been discombobulated all season. 

    Definitely not going to fade betallwinners.  Will probably just sit this one out.

     
    easties15
    easties15
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 5:33 PM ET #36

    Keep filling your pockets, we appreciate your efforts!
    Reply
    Keep filling your pockets, we appreciate your efforts!
     
    easties15
    easties15
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 8:33 PM ET #37

    Well who would have figured the rediculous free throw shooting barrage. Terrible fckn game, POS refs
    Reply
    Well who would have figured the rediculous free throw shooting barrage. Terrible fckn game, POS refs
     
    bigtex74
    bigtex74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 8:39 PM ET #38

    Wow 33 free throw attempts for State and 10 for app st. Home cooking

     

    Reply

    Wow 33 free throw attempts for State and 10 for app st. Home cooking

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 9:03 PM ET #39

    App state was just a bad call. No need to blame the refs. I played it and put it in a parlay based on this write-up (and I never play other guys picks) and they stink. Only team missed on a crazy parlay. No big deal. Win some, lose some but you can't blame the refs. App state was just completely outclassed.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    App state was just a bad call. No need to blame the refs. I played it and put it in a parlay based on this write-up (and I never play other guys picks) and they stink. Only team missed on a crazy parlay. No big deal. Win some, lose some but you can't blame the refs. App state was just completely outclassed.
     
     
    Howleywood
    Howleywood
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2016 - 2:34 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    App state was just a bad call. No need to blame the refs. I played it and put it in a parlay based on this write-up (and I never play other guys picks) and they stink. Only team missed on a crazy parlay. No big deal. Win some, lose some but you can't blame the refs. App state was just completely outclassed.


    Agreed, the refs had no impact. App State was completely over matched. Yurtseven playing had an impact, but the this was a bad play either way. It happens. Betall will bounce back tn!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    App state was just a bad call. No need to blame the refs. I played it and put it in a parlay based on this write-up (and I never play other guys picks) and they stink. Only team missed on a crazy parlay. No big deal. Win some, lose some but you can't blame the refs. App state was just completely outclassed.


    Agreed, the refs had no impact. App State was completely over matched. Yurtseven playing had an impact, but the this was a bad play either way. It happens. Betall will bounce back tn!
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,159
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,857
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,021
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 655
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,279
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,977
    • MLB Playoffs 4,305
    • Saturday College 7,615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.