• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Thursday CBB Plays

    12 Next Last»
    betallwinners
    EAZYE25
    JBost77
    StumpTownStu
    jajknight
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5645
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    betallwinners
    betallwinners
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2016 - 6:55 PM ET #1

    I am trying to post these the day before, so people can get the best line.  I am posting the line I have already bet.  It could go against me or for me, but I like to lock into a number I feel good about.

    #1. Appalachian State +17.5 over North Carolina State

    Appalachian State IMO is better than their (3-5) record would indicate and I think they will give N.C. State all they can handle.

    App. State was a +17.5 dog at Davidson and the covered losing by 12 points (74-86).

    They were a +12 point dog at Tennessee and covered losing by 9 (94-103).  Tenn led the whole game and almost won at North Carolina.

    I will probably get a few differing opinions, but I put both Davidson and Tennessee a notch above N.C. State.

    N.C. State lost to a very average Illinois team by 14 points (74-88).

    In their last game, N.C. State at home had to go to OT to beat a (1-8) Tenn. State Team.

    I think teams like N.C. State right now are thinking about Conference Play coming up and teams like Appalachian State are thinking about beating a major conference team.

    I think getting +17.5 points in this game gives App. State an outstanding chance to cover.  I am in.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am trying to post these the day before, so people can get the best line.  I am posting the line I have already bet.  It could go against me or for me, but I like to lock into a number I feel good about.

    #1. Appalachian State +17.5 over North Carolina State

    Appalachian State IMO is better than their (3-5) record would indicate and I think they will give N.C. State all they can handle.

    App. State was a +17.5 dog at Davidson and the covered losing by 12 points (74-86).

    They were a +12 point dog at Tennessee and covered losing by 9 (94-103).  Tenn led the whole game and almost won at North Carolina.

    I will probably get a few differing opinions, but I put both Davidson and Tennessee a notch above N.C. State.

    N.C. State lost to a very average Illinois team by 14 points (74-88).

    In their last game, N.C. State at home had to go to OT to beat a (1-8) Tenn. State Team.

    I think teams like N.C. State right now are thinking about Conference Play coming up and teams like Appalachian State are thinking about beating a major conference team.

    I think getting +17.5 points in this game gives App. State an outstanding chance to cover.  I am in.

     
    betallwinners
    betallwinners
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2016 - 7:12 PM ET #2

    #2.  Ga. Southern -3 over Florida International

    In their very last Ga. Southern (5-5) played Florida Gulf Coast (7-4) and won by 13 points (72-59) and shot 41% from the field.

    As a stark comparison, in their very last game Florida International (3-7) also played Florida Gulf Coast and lost by 19 points (63-82) and also shot about 41% from the field.

     While there are a lot of things that can also be considered like steals, turnovers, etc., I do not think you can overlook this 32 point swing of Ga. Southern winning by 13 and FIU losing by 19.

     Another concerning trend is that FIU has lost every game they have played this year that had a spread and these were not great teams – it was to teams like Elon, Jacksonville and USA. 

     While I am not too high on (7-2) North Carolina State this year, Ga. Southern played them on the road and gave them everything they could handle losing by 2 points (79-81).

     Trends I also like:

    -GASO are 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games overall.

    -FIU are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 home games

    I have to give a solid edge to Ga. Southern in this game and do not feel bad at all laying -3 points on the road.

    Reply

    #2.  Ga. Southern -3 over Florida International

    In their very last Ga. Southern (5-5) played Florida Gulf Coast (7-4) and won by 13 points (72-59) and shot 41% from the field.

    As a stark comparison, in their very last game Florida International (3-7) also played Florida Gulf Coast and lost by 19 points (63-82) and also shot about 41% from the field.

     While there are a lot of things that can also be considered like steals, turnovers, etc., I do not think you can overlook this 32 point swing of Ga. Southern winning by 13 and FIU losing by 19.

     Another concerning trend is that FIU has lost every game they have played this year that had a spread and these were not great teams – it was to teams like Elon, Jacksonville and USA. 

     While I am not too high on (7-2) North Carolina State this year, Ga. Southern played them on the road and gave them everything they could handle losing by 2 points (79-81).

     Trends I also like:

    -GASO are 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games overall.

    -FIU are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 home games

    I have to give a solid edge to Ga. Southern in this game and do not feel bad at all laying -3 points on the road.

     
    EAZYE25
    EAZYE25
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 551
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2016 - 11:51 PM ET #3

    Hey bud, you are appreciated..
    Reply
    Hey bud, you are appreciated..
     
    JBost77
    JBost77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 4294
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 12:01 AM ET #4

    Thanks man, I tailed u on the under for St Louis, it helped me break even. Great call on St Joes, appreciate the work u put in
    Reply
    Thanks man, I tailed u on the under for St Louis, it helped me break even. Great call on St Joes, appreciate the work u put in
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 12:06 AM ET #5

    Was on Geo. Sou already. Good intel on App state. Win or lose, it's good capping.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Was on Geo. Sou already. Good intel on App state. Win or lose, it's good capping.
     
    betallwinners
    betallwinners
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 9:44 AM ET #6

    Wednesday Record 3-1

    Update Record on Posted CBB Plays 26 - 9  (74.3%)

    Hopefully I can get back to focusing on whats important today.

    Still have a few games to look at.

    BOL to all!
    Reply
    Wednesday Record 3-1

    Update Record on Posted CBB Plays 26 - 9  (74.3%)

    Hopefully I can get back to focusing on whats important today.

    Still have a few games to look at.

    BOL to all!
     
    jajknight
    jajknight
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2156
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 9:51 AM ET #7

    Good stuff thanks. I'll consider it for my teaser. App state bothers me a bit due to their duke game.
    Reply
    Good stuff thanks. I'll consider it for my teaser. App state bothers me a bit due to their duke game.
     
    yunghov3000
    yunghov3000
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1339
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 10:01 AM ET #8

    Anyone know why the line is dropping for GA. Southern?
    Reply
    Anyone know why the line is dropping for GA. Southern?
     
    betallwinners
    betallwinners
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 10:38 AM ET #9

    #3. Central Florida and Ga. Wash UNDER 128.5

     UCF has one of the toughest defenses in the country allowing teams only 31% from the field.

     Both teams come into this game without one of their leading scorers.

    Ga. Wash will be without 6’9” Guard, Yuta Watanabe who averages 13.4 points per game and 2.6 assists which is about 18 points of offense.  They may also be without another Guard 6’8” Patrick Stevens who contributes about 6 points of offense per game.

    UCF is also hurting at Guard with B. J. Taylor going down last week.  He averaged 16 points per game and 5 assists, which total about 26 points of total offensive production, which is over 30% of the teams total.

    At times, both teams have struggled scoring and the loss of these key players will not help.

    Here are a few of Ga. Washington’s games:

    Temple 66-63 (129)

    FSU 48-67 (115)

    Ark. PB 61-41 (102)

    USF 68-67 (135)

    Howard 74-62 (136)

    Keep in mind now Ga. Washington will be playing one of the toughest defenses in the country without one of their key players.

    USF has also struggled scoring.  Here are a few of their games.

    Penn 49-58 (107)

    Mass (65-62) (127)

    Stetson 81-54 (126)

    SEA 67-51 (118)

    Villanova 57-67 (124) 

    If UCF can hold Villanova to 67 points, what will they do to Ga. Wash?

    With both teams playing without Guards that were leading scorers, I think points will be at a premium tonight and this game sets up well to come in UNDER 128.5

     

     

    Reply

    #3. Central Florida and Ga. Wash UNDER 128.5

     UCF has one of the toughest defenses in the country allowing teams only 31% from the field.

     Both teams come into this game without one of their leading scorers.

    Ga. Wash will be without 6’9” Guard, Yuta Watanabe who averages 13.4 points per game and 2.6 assists which is about 18 points of offense.  They may also be without another Guard 6’8” Patrick Stevens who contributes about 6 points of offense per game.

    UCF is also hurting at Guard with B. J. Taylor going down last week.  He averaged 16 points per game and 5 assists, which total about 26 points of total offensive production, which is over 30% of the teams total.

    At times, both teams have struggled scoring and the loss of these key players will not help.

    Here are a few of Ga. Washington’s games:

    Temple 66-63 (129)

    FSU 48-67 (115)

    Ark. PB 61-41 (102)

    USF 68-67 (135)

    Howard 74-62 (136)

    Keep in mind now Ga. Washington will be playing one of the toughest defenses in the country without one of their key players.

    USF has also struggled scoring.  Here are a few of their games.

    Penn 49-58 (107)

    Mass (65-62) (127)

    Stetson 81-54 (126)

    SEA 67-51 (118)

    Villanova 57-67 (124) 

    If UCF can hold Villanova to 67 points, what will they do to Ga. Wash?

    With both teams playing without Guards that were leading scorers, I think points will be at a premium tonight and this game sets up well to come in UNDER 128.5

     

     

     
    Wai489
    Wai489
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 10:58 AM ET #10

    Keep going betall,you r the man!
    Reply
    Keep going betall,you r the man!
     
    CashRulez
    CashRulez
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 11:23 AM ET #11

    Thanks for your help.
    Reply
    Thanks for your help.
     
    betallwinners
    betallwinners
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 11:53 AM ET #12

    I have gotten about 30 friend requests and do not want to be a jerk, but I have not accepted any of them.  My concern and understanding from a person I emailed at Covers is that if you accept friend requests people get all of your profile information - name and email address.

    What concerns me is if you have someone that would go to the trouble of habitually trolling people's thread and you make the mistake of accepting them as a friend, how miserable could they make things if they had your name and email address.  That is just my thinking and why I am not accepting friend requests.  If I have a wrong read on my concern, then I am open to other opinions.   That's all on this.

    BOL today!

    Reply

    I have gotten about 30 friend requests and do not want to be a jerk, but I have not accepted any of them.  My concern and understanding from a person I emailed at Covers is that if you accept friend requests people get all of your profile information - name and email address.

    What concerns me is if you have someone that would go to the trouble of habitually trolling people's thread and you make the mistake of accepting them as a friend, how miserable could they make things if they had your name and email address.  That is just my thinking and why I am not accepting friend requests.  If I have a wrong read on my concern, then I am open to other opinions.   That's all on this.

    BOL today!

     
    Gocash33
    Gocash33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 81
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 1:24 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by betallwinners:

    I have gotten about 30 friend requests and do not want to be a jerk, but I have not accepted any of them.  My concern and understanding from a person I emailed at Covers is that if you accept friend requests people get all of your profile information - name and email address.What concerns me is if you have someone that would go to the trouble of habitually trolling people's thread and you make the mistake of accepting them as a friend, how miserable could they make things if they had your name and email address.  That is just my thinking and why I am not accepting friend requests.  If I have a wrong read on my concern, then I am open to other opinions.   That's all on this.BOL today!

    Youre smart in many ways! Cheers thanks for the work. I know nothing about CBB but dont mind tailing someone who does! I was on your St Joes pick yesterday for a small amount.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by betallwinners:

    I have gotten about 30 friend requests and do not want to be a jerk, but I have not accepted any of them.  My concern and understanding from a person I emailed at Covers is that if you accept friend requests people get all of your profile information - name and email address.What concerns me is if you have someone that would go to the trouble of habitually trolling people's thread and you make the mistake of accepting them as a friend, how miserable could they make things if they had your name and email address.  That is just my thinking and why I am not accepting friend requests.  If I have a wrong read on my concern, then I am open to other opinions.   That's all on this.BOL today!

    Youre smart in many ways! Cheers thanks for the work. I know nothing about CBB but dont mind tailing someone who does! I was on your St Joes pick yesterday for a small amount.
     
    Hollywood214
    Hollywood214
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 1:33 PM ET #14

    Take the Trail Blazers Today Fellas! Thank Me Later 

    #MR1Pick
    Reply
    Take the Trail Blazers Today Fellas! Thank Me Later 

    #MR1Pick
     
    pederson16
    pederson16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 7359
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 1:34 PM ET #15

    nice work 
    Reply
    nice work 
     
    ELGALLO
    ELGALLO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2877
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 1:43 PM ET #16

    keep it up betallw...u doing great man.


    Reply
    keep it up betallw...u doing great man.


     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47747
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 1:55 PM ET #17

    Very nice work..
    Was on St. JOES spread and ml...just like gmu at Penn this past sat....ivy isn't beating A10
    Reply
    Very nice work..
    Was on St. JOES spread and ml...just like gmu at Penn this past sat....ivy isn't beating A10
     
    FANTASY_HN
    FANTASY_HN
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1864
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 1:56 PM ET #18

    Yes, your concern is reasonable about your personal info online.  I have been on Covers for awhile and still don't know what being friend has any benefit.




    Reply
    Yes, your concern is reasonable about your personal info online.  I have been on Covers for awhile and still don't know what being friend has any benefit.




     
    playboy37
    playboy37
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 2:10 PM ET #19

    Would you take under 125
    Reply
    Would you take under 125
     
    JJJ-3J
    JJJ-3J
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 1957
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 2:26 PM ET #20

    Lines dropped fast.  Yesterday was the same.  I still take under.125.  
    Reply
    Lines dropped fast.  Yesterday was the same.  I still take under.125.  
     
    gr8grins
    gr8grins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1419
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 2:26 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by betallwinners:

    I have gotten about 30 friend requests and do not want to be a jerk, but I have not accepted any of them.  My concern and understanding from a person I emailed at Covers is that if you accept friend requests people get all of your profile information - name and email address.

    What concerns me is if you have someone that would go to the trouble of habitually trolling people's thread and you make the mistake of accepting them as a friend, how miserable could they make things if they had your name and email address.  That is just my thinking and why I am not accepting friend requests.  If I have a wrong read on my concern, then I am open to other opinions.   That's all on this.

    BOL today!


    Thanks for your masterful writeups!  No need to justify your position regarding friend requests....stay within your comfort zone, which is a sweet spot right now!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by betallwinners:

    I have gotten about 30 friend requests and do not want to be a jerk, but I have not accepted any of them.  My concern and understanding from a person I emailed at Covers is that if you accept friend requests people get all of your profile information - name and email address.

    What concerns me is if you have someone that would go to the trouble of habitually trolling people's thread and you make the mistake of accepting them as a friend, how miserable could they make things if they had your name and email address.  That is just my thinking and why I am not accepting friend requests.  If I have a wrong read on my concern, then I am open to other opinions.   That's all on this.

    BOL today!


    Thanks for your masterful writeups!  No need to justify your position regarding friend requests....stay within your comfort zone, which is a sweet spot right now!!
     
    GoingFor100K
    GoingFor100K
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 2:30 PM ET #22

    I'M leaning Ga Southern but a little concerned it's FIU hasn't lost at home and 3 of their  losses were in OT.
    Reply
    I'M leaning Ga Southern but a little concerned it's FIU hasn't lost at home and 3 of their  losses were in OT.
     
    LookingToWin23
    LookingToWin23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 990
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 2:57 PM ET #23

    One note for N.C State, today will be the first game for 7 foot European star Omer Yurtseven as he is eligible and considered an NBA pick.
    Reply
    One note for N.C State, today will be the first game for 7 foot European star Omer Yurtseven as he is eligible and considered an NBA pick.
     
    LookingToWin23
    LookingToWin23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 990
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 2:58 PM ET #24

    Great analysis Betall!
    Reply
    Great analysis Betall!
     
     
    Lightning187
    Lightning187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2016 - 3:18 PM ET #25

    First off I was incarcerated in the Boot Camp Program. I'm a pion. Honestly, I've never taken a bet on even chances. I admire your work and with you and Covers.com I'm most defiently certain that you are giving out nice reports
    Reply
    First off I was incarcerated in the Boot Camp Program. I'm a pion. Honestly, I've never taken a bet on even chances. I admire your work and with you and Covers.com I'm most defiently certain that you are giving out nice reports
    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,165
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,863
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 656
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,073
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,280
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • MLB Playoffs 4,378
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 5,774

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.