One has to search past scores and past lines and totals to properly evaluate the current line conditions
our dogs have to be able to compete so if our dog in conference games has not been a favorite a lot in recent history the books take note and that dog is not teaching potential. Yes Maryland played well last night but Iowa wasn’t good. And that’s what smelly predicted a potential doft spot from Iowa last night. I passed because Maryland has only been a favorite once and that was only -1.5
Spottie2935 on socials
One has to search past scores and past lines and totals to properly evaluate the current line conditions
our dogs have to be able to compete so if our dog in conference games has not been a favorite a lot in recent history the books take note and that dog is not teaching potential. Yes Maryland played well last night but Iowa wasn’t good. And that’s what smelly predicted a potential doft spot from Iowa last night. I passed because Maryland has only been a favorite once and that was only -1.5
Another factor is preseason success. Maybe they came into the season under the radar and had an easy schedule. Well conference play can balance their success. An early preseason successful team from 2025
season=2025 and line<-12 and rank<26 and total>159 and date>20260108
24-27 ats before date 20260108
and after date using the same line perimeters 3-11 ATS
Spottie2935 on socials
Another factor is preseason success. Maybe they came into the season under the radar and had an easy schedule. Well conference play can balance their success. An early preseason successful team from 2025
season=2025 and line<-12 and rank<26 and total>159 and date>20260108
24-27 ats before date 20260108
and after date using the same line perimeters 3-11 ATS
The data you are seeking thru all your best sites in not using. I’m using the lines makers valuations to uncover what I search to be strong historical trends. Team names no matter just no lie data and no high out put games make for balanced and even games.
I try not to fade top 10 teams but if something resonates with me then I can or do.
wait for the high out put teams to come back to more normalcy
do not fade a team after scoring 100 points wait a game and look for higher spreads when they are not playing at such high levels. Books / linesmakers increase lines then if teams keep elevating past the lines book keep the lines steady when the team not playing do dominate
Spottie2935 on socials
The data you are seeking thru all your best sites in not using. I’m using the lines makers valuations to uncover what I search to be strong historical trends. Team names no matter just no lie data and no high out put games make for balanced and even games.
I try not to fade top 10 teams but if something resonates with me then I can or do.
wait for the high out put teams to come back to more normalcy
do not fade a team after scoring 100 points wait a game and look for higher spreads when they are not playing at such high levels. Books / linesmakers increase lines then if teams keep elevating past the lines book keep the lines steady when the team not playing do dominate
Florida is 9–1 last 10 ATS and nearing the end of the year they will at a minimum be a 50/50 ats team and regression could be possible. After winning last year bettors should be eyeing them and at this time of year that could end up being a phony potential team. I’m selling Florida with higher lines and playing playoff type opponents. See if my projections are congruent.
Spottie2935 on socials
Florida is 9–1 last 10 ATS and nearing the end of the year they will at a minimum be a 50/50 ats team and regression could be possible. After winning last year bettors should be eyeing them and at this time of year that could end up being a phony potential team. I’m selling Florida with higher lines and playing playoff type opponents. See if my projections are congruent.
Huge game with Kentucky. Have to look some things over but would be shocked if Florida cover both home games. Also think we might get a great spot on Ole Miss 3 games from now as a home dog. Shall see
More research
Huge game with Kentucky. Have to look some things over but would be shocked if Florida cover both home games. Also think we might get a great spot on Ole Miss 3 games from now as a home dog. Shall see
I have tournament thread about teams who hit high percentage of 3s. I posted it the last 2 years.
I honestly kinda suck early in the season before conference so I dont post early. I do good more so betting big on rarer games with big spots and not lots of games. I have to be picky so i would rather give info than necessarily picks.
I have tournament thread about teams who hit high percentage of 3s. I posted it the last 2 years.
I honestly kinda suck early in the season before conference so I dont post early. I do good more so betting big on rarer games with big spots and not lots of games. I have to be picky so i would rather give info than necessarily picks.
@HPowerCro No clue what games these reference though so kinda useless info for the casual bettor looking to tail a great ATS record
i personally don’t think any of what I posted looks casual.
if you like what I do, my advice? Be patient put the time in to keep a record of what I post. Use the site I posted to educate yourself and be more knowledgeable and build your power house. I’m a terrible prognosticator. The work I put in to learn what wins me money using the data sites I use fulfills my needs. Try it. If you still desire more, use google and find me. We can collaborate
this site is for my pleasure to post what I enjoy that’s all
Spottie2935 on socials
Quote Originally Posted by Shortporch:
@HPowerCro No clue what games these reference though so kinda useless info for the casual bettor looking to tail a great ATS record
i personally don’t think any of what I posted looks casual.
if you like what I do, my advice? Be patient put the time in to keep a record of what I post. Use the site I posted to educate yourself and be more knowledgeable and build your power house. I’m a terrible prognosticator. The work I put in to learn what wins me money using the data sites I use fulfills my needs. Try it. If you still desire more, use google and find me. We can collaborate
this site is for my pleasure to post what I enjoy that’s all