@CorpusChris
![]()
2/1. POD. Louisiana Monroe. I think this team sucks up until a couple days ago when they almost beat GA Southern. I don’t know what’s going on in that program but something has changed and now they are legit contenders. I’m going to sprinkle a little on the money line but +9 is a gift. ![]()
2/1. POD. Louisiana Monroe. I think this team sucks up until a couple days ago when they almost beat GA Southern. I don’t know what’s going on in that program but something has changed and now they are legit contenders. I’m going to sprinkle a little on the money line but +9 is a gift. ![]()
@
?????, you might be on to something, they are winless in conference play 0-10
@
?????, you might be on to something, they are winless in conference play 0-10
@PayMeHardRock
Don’t get me wrong, they suck but it was a completely different team the other day and the lines was + 12.5. They will cover the +9 but I feel they are going for the W today
@PayMeHardRock
Don’t get me wrong, they suck but it was a completely different team the other day and the lines was + 12.5. They will cover the +9 but I feel they are going for the W today
@CorpusChris
Made perfect sense. Didn't like the late steam on CC, almost took the1 1H but stayed away. Line moved from +9 to +10.5
I was able to get +9.5, let's get a strong 2h for the cover and possible win
![]()
@CorpusChris
Made perfect sense. Didn't like the late steam on CC, almost took the1 1H but stayed away. Line moved from +9 to +10.5
I was able to get +9.5, let's get a strong 2h for the cover and possible win
![]()
Damn, these idiots had the games tied with 4 minutes left. At least they covered
. 3-0 for the week. Im gonna end with Wofford at home +1.5. They aren’t going to lose in my opinion ![]()
Happy Sunday to everyone who tailed
Damn, these idiots had the games tied with 4 minutes left. At least they covered
. 3-0 for the week. Im gonna end with Wofford at home +1.5. They aren’t going to lose in my opinion ![]()
Happy Sunday to everyone who tailed
