Cleveland state +9. Taking them ML. They should have beaten Kent state and will easily cover with Radford
POD
POD 11/17. Le Moyne +1.5. Niagara is not as good as their record. They played some easy teams and Le Moyne is a much better team at home. Rough start to the year but I would ignore that ![]()
POD 11/17. Le Moyne +1.5. Niagara is not as good as their record. They played some easy teams and Le Moyne is a much better team at home. Rough start to the year but I would ignore that ![]()
11/18 New Haven +25.5. I took them at +23 last night and lined moved a little bit. I really like these dogs to cover. Watched them foul out the star player against Umass Lowell and win strait up. Took them live at +$700. Team has grit and don’t see them losing by 25.5 points. Good luck ![]()
11/18 New Haven +25.5. I took them at +23 last night and lined moved a little bit. I really like these dogs to cover. Watched them foul out the star player against Umass Lowell and win strait up. Took them live at +$700. Team has grit and don’t see them losing by 25.5 points. Good luck ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,213
- PART DEUX 139
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,108
- Week 6 Money 7,868
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
