DOH!!... ![]()
POD
4-3 POD Pacific +7.5. I like the way these guys hoop and the pace. FAU really hasn’t been the same since losing their head coach to Michigan last year I think.
I really like Marshall to cover -19.5 at but something tells me these guys might start shaving points second half. Just a suspicion as I don’t know anything. Bet responsibly. Taking the under 164.5 on this one
Run it back and don’t yell at the kids or kick the dog if it doesn’t hit. Positive vibes fellas
4-3 POD Pacific +7.5. I like the way these guys hoop and the pace. FAU really hasn’t been the same since losing their head coach to Michigan last year I think.
I really like Marshall to cover -19.5 at but something tells me these guys might start shaving points second half. Just a suspicion as I don’t know anything. Bet responsibly. Taking the under 164.5 on this one
Run it back and don’t yell at the kids or kick the dog if it doesn’t hit. Positive vibes fellas
@CorpusChris
CC always positive.. its gambling... on my "not surprising" response wasn't aimed you... just the shady system. thank you for your plays.
@CorpusChris
CC always positive.. its gambling... on my "not surprising" response wasn't aimed you... just the shady system. thank you for your plays.
@CorpusChris
Wow cant catch a break right now. You had the correct side and went with a loss on the total.
GL with Pacific, down 10 early hopefully you turn it around.
@CorpusChris
Wow cant catch a break right now. You had the correct side and went with a loss on the total.
GL with Pacific, down 10 early hopefully you turn it around.
@dayknight
lol well maybe I’m getting all the loser out of my system to make way for a streak. Wild 24 hours for all of us in the forum but things are turning up ![]()
@dayknight
lol well maybe I’m getting all the loser out of my system to make way for a streak. Wild 24 hours for all of us in the forum but things are turning up ![]()
Ok now I’m fired up. 11/21 POD. If these don’t hit I’m going to pull my kids out of private school and throw them in public school. That and I will not post again til Monday.
Oakland -2.5 LARGE. ( almost beat ucf and got short changed)
Davidson ML F Boston college and their overrated team
These guys are bringing belt to ass tomorrow. Belt to ass, so be ready and lock it in
Ok now I’m fired up. 11/21 POD. If these don’t hit I’m going to pull my kids out of private school and throw them in public school. That and I will not post again til Monday.
Oakland -2.5 LARGE. ( almost beat ucf and got short changed)
Davidson ML F Boston college and their overrated team
These guys are bringing belt to ass tomorrow. Belt to ass, so be ready and lock it in
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- PART DEUX 143
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,214
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,139
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 657
- Week 6 Money 7,942
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
