+3.5 half
+6 game
see you at the clerk ladies and germs![]()
If you wanna fade someone that's fine but what is the need to be such a douchebag about it
If you wanna fade someone that's fine but what is the need to be such a douchebag about it
stop being covers policeman..![]()
stop being covers policeman..![]()
I don't follow him or anyone else blindly. I make my own picks
I don't follow him or anyone else blindly. I make my own picks
Why are you so worried about what I said. I'm not being a policemen. I just can't stand douchebags who hide behind a keyboard and run their mouth
Why are you so worried about what I said. I'm not being a policemen. I just can't stand douchebags who hide behind a keyboard and run their mouth
hey queef breath I had sac st in half spread AND ML which was ![]()
![]()
I didn’t bet the game so , go eat $hit
hey queef breath I had sac st in half spread AND ML which was ![]()
![]()
I didn’t bet the game so , go eat $hit
@hottoonight
Sweet. Why not start a thread with your picks then? Show us all how it's done!
@davemsh
Aren't you trying to police Philly?
@aaironworks
BOL
@hottoonight
Sweet. Why not start a thread with your picks then? Show us all how it's done!
@davemsh
Aren't you trying to police Philly?
@aaironworks
BOL
why are I so concerned with what everyone says. Everyone talks trash etc... it’s part of Covers and what makes it great.. u don’t like it ignore it. ![]()
why are I so concerned with what everyone says. Everyone talks trash etc... it’s part of Covers and what makes it great.. u don’t like it ignore it. ![]()
I take it you are a bus boy at Borgata
I take it you are a bus boy at Borgata
Thanks but no thanks had enough betting crap teams from crap conferences for awhile myself B.O.L for those who like being tormented by these asswhipe teams
Thanks but no thanks had enough betting crap teams from crap conferences for awhile myself B.O.L for those who like being tormented by these asswhipe teams
@carl42
I know what i am and it aint no internet tuff guy just dont like be called a douchebag but thats where ill be friday i by u a drink also![]()
@carl42
I know what i am and it aint no internet tuff guy just dont like be called a douchebag but thats where ill be friday i by u a drink also![]()
