Over 140
Large
@TOMTHALL
bro if you dont want to take the FREE pick just ignore the thread and move on with your life. why even waste space replying ?
L72 has me up 80+ units over the last 3 weeks. everyones due for a cold snap at some point. just ride it out like the rest of us or shut the fuck up and delete your account ![]()
@TOMTHALL
bro if you dont want to take the FREE pick just ignore the thread and move on with your life. why even waste space replying ?
L72 has me up 80+ units over the last 3 weeks. everyones due for a cold snap at some point. just ride it out like the rest of us or shut the fuck up and delete your account ![]()
@TOMTHALL
Depaul was a fcking hit. I had TT 69.5 lol ,what are you barking about? We are all betting. No one is exempt from losses otherwise we would all be not working and just sports betting every freaking day.
@TOMTHALL
Depaul was a fcking hit. I had TT 69.5 lol ,what are you barking about? We are all betting. No one is exempt from losses otherwise we would all be not working and just sports betting every freaking day.
If you think his pick is terrible, go opposite then see what happens. Why crying here like a little bitch on gambling forum that nobody cares about you.![]()
If you think his pick is terrible, go opposite then see what happens. Why crying here like a little bitch on gambling forum that nobody cares about you.![]()
@TOMTHALL
I definitely disagree with you, Leventis72, has handed out plenty consistent plays. Tonight, I will be tailing his play.![]()
Question, over or under on this game, currently, 140.5 o/u. What do you think? Just asking?
NJIT vs Delaware State?
@TOMTHALL
I definitely disagree with you, Leventis72, has handed out plenty consistent plays. Tonight, I will be tailing his play.![]()
Question, over or under on this game, currently, 140.5 o/u. What do you think? Just asking?
NJIT vs Delaware State?
