@fubah2
![]()
@007CRUSHER
TY, and BoL with your bets today! ![]()
Not at all sure why the odds on UTAH STATE keep rising....now up to -8.5.....
They lost both games to UNLV and this is a HOME GAME for the Runnin Rebels...
Not at all sure why the odds on UTAH STATE keep rising....now up to -8.5.....
They lost both games to UNLV and this is a HOME GAME for the Runnin Rebels...
Sure, revenge. I get it. And they probably steal a SU win. But 8.5 is a lot of points to give to a team they failed to even get close to in both losses...
Sure, revenge. I get it. And they probably steal a SU win. But 8.5 is a lot of points to give to a team they failed to even get close to in both losses...
I'm hoping UTAH STATE sneaks out to a lead on a run early so I can grab UNLV as a DD dog AT HOME.......then later perhaps consider a middle shot...
I'm hoping UTAH STATE sneaks out to a lead on a run early so I can grab UNLV as a DD dog AT HOME.......then later perhaps consider a middle shot...
2 more losses as the better team with +7 more conf wins blows a 10 pt HT lead to their weaker opponent.
That's the second time already today...
2 more losses as the better team with +7 more conf wins blows a 10 pt HT lead to their weaker opponent.
That's the second time already today...
This bet is going down
Abysmal shooting. Surprised they scored 20.![]()
This bet is going down
Abysmal shooting. Surprised they scored 20.![]()
They made a run in the 2h....came within 2....superior team LOSES again!
They made a run in the 2h....came within 2....superior team LOSES again!
LIVE BET early 1h trail 9 - 12: MAVERICKS -145 @B365 *BB
LIVE BET early 1h trail 9 - 12: MAVERICKS -145 @B365 *BB
