@Win4 You get a life
Well, wouldn't ya know it.....These two teams I identified which fit directly in my betting profile - but which I chose not to bet due entirely to my recent results with BETTER TEAM on low odds results - naturally both WON....... OF COURSE!......sigh.....
Well, wouldn't ya know it.....These two teams I identified which fit directly in my betting profile - but which I chose not to bet due entirely to my recent results with BETTER TEAM on low odds results - naturally both WON....... OF COURSE!......sigh.....
In fact, on Wednesday, in matchups where one team was superior by at least 3+ wins in conference play (up to as many as 10 wins better) the FAV was UPSET outright 8 times:
Boise (10)
Liberty (10)
Morgan (9)
Bethune (6)
Texas (6)
Indiana (5)
DePaul (3)
Minnesota (3)
In fact, on Wednesday, in matchups where one team was superior by at least 3+ wins in conference play (up to as many as 10 wins better) the FAV was UPSET outright 8 times:
Boise (10)
Liberty (10)
Morgan (9)
Bethune (6)
Texas (6)
Indiana (5)
DePaul (3)
Minnesota (3)
I count 22 matchups like that again today.
I count 22 matchups like that again today.
Undefeated looks nice but too many were very close games...
Undefeated looks nice but too many were very close games...
4 - 8 yesterday in what woulda/coulda/SHOULDA been 8 - 3 but for 2 events:
1/ BLUNDER in missing that the McNeese/SFA game was actually a homecourt game for McNeese, thus I never would have bet SFA
2/ MORGAN (#2 seed, 10 - 4 in conf) loses outright in a fluke upset - in OT which arguably could have easily gone the other way - to the 3rd lowest rated team in all Div 1 NCAA (365 teams)
So we shall see what madness today brings,
but I won't be mistaking the venue again ![]()
4 - 8 yesterday in what woulda/coulda/SHOULDA been 8 - 3 but for 2 events:
1/ BLUNDER in missing that the McNeese/SFA game was actually a homecourt game for McNeese, thus I never would have bet SFA
2/ MORGAN (#2 seed, 10 - 4 in conf) loses outright in a fluke upset - in OT which arguably could have easily gone the other way - to the 3rd lowest rated team in all Div 1 NCAA (365 teams)
So we shall see what madness today brings,
but I won't be mistaking the venue again ![]()
LEANING Red Storm needing shorter odds in live play down to around -6 or so
LEANING Red Storm needing shorter odds in live play down to around -6 or so
LIVE BET early 1h trailing 13 - 17: Mia-OH -180 @B365 *BB
LIVE BET early 1h trailing 13 - 17: Mia-OH -180 @B365 *BB
So the large fav with +11 more conference wins >> loses outright to a 7 - 11 squad.
And once again I begin my day with a BIG FAT LOSER ![]()
So the large fav with +11 more conference wins >> loses outright to a 7 - 11 squad.
And once again I begin my day with a BIG FAT LOSER ![]()
