Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action
daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn
The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime...
daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action
daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn
The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime...
LIVE BET #2 1h trail 18 -25: Bethune +1.5 -117 @pinn *BB
2 *BBs on the SIGNIFICANTLY better team LOSE ....of course.... ![]()
LIVE BET #2 1h trail 18 -25: Bethune +1.5 -117 @pinn *BB
2 *BBs on the SIGNIFICANTLY better team LOSE ....of course.... ![]()
Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB
WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ![]()
Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB
WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE!
Makes me wonder if (once again!!!) my other bets on BETTER TEAMS with low odds vs weaker opponents will also LOSE outright...Lost 2 bets with Bethune already and now UNLV shows signs of choking (7 - 3) AT HOME in a revenge match, vs a 3 - 7 road team.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE!
Makes me wonder if (once again!!!) my other bets on BETTER TEAMS with low odds vs weaker opponents will also LOSE outright...Lost 2 bets with Bethune already and now UNLV shows signs of choking (7 - 3) AT HOME in a revenge match, vs a 3 - 7 road team.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE!
...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE!
...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE!
Will the better team (UNLV) which is also the HOME TEAM overcome a late 2h deficit and scratch out a SU win?
Or will UNLV keep missing freebies and LOSE to the game but weaker team?
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE!
Will the better team (UNLV) which is also the HOME TEAM overcome a late 2h deficit and scratch out a SU win?
Or will UNLV keep missing freebies and LOSE to the game but weaker team?
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE! Will the better team (UNLV) which is also the HOME TEAM overcome a late 2h deficit and scratch out a SU win? Or will UNLV keep missing freebies and LOSE to the game but weaker team?
Looking like the better team (UNLV), on low odds, after a dominating 44 - 31 HT lead, AT HOME, are about to lose to a weaker opponent...
OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE! Will the better team (UNLV) which is also the HOME TEAM overcome a late 2h deficit and scratch out a SU win? Or will UNLV keep missing freebies and LOSE to the game but weaker team?
Looking like the better team (UNLV), on low odds, after a dominating 44 - 31 HT lead, AT HOME, are about to lose to a weaker opponent...
OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE! Will the better team (UNLV) which is also the HOME TEAM overcome a late 2h deficit and scratch out a SU win? Or will UNLV keep missing freebies and LOSE to the game but weaker team?
Looking like the better team (UNLV), on low odds, after a dominating 44 - 31 HT lead, AT HOME, are about to lose to a weaker opponent... OF COURSE!
I don't like it when I feel like I am having a cardiac arrest ... ![]()
When the UNLV Rebs were dominating at HT I foolishly GOT GREEDY and dumped a bunch more money on them (moneyline at very HEAVY juice!!!!).....so karma decided to make me suffer through the second half to teach me a lesson about GREED...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Runnin' Rebels -156 *BB WOW! The HOME TEAM UNLV was up 44 - 31 and dominating at HT....but now they have allowed their weaker opponent a massive 17 - 5 run to come within 1 point and put the game (my *BB) in serious question....... OF COURSE! ...and now the HOME TEAM trails 55 - 58 to the weaker opp......OF COURSE! Will the better team (UNLV) which is also the HOME TEAM overcome a late 2h deficit and scratch out a SU win? Or will UNLV keep missing freebies and LOSE to the game but weaker team?
Looking like the better team (UNLV), on low odds, after a dominating 44 - 31 HT lead, AT HOME, are about to lose to a weaker opponent... OF COURSE!
I don't like it when I feel like I am having a cardiac arrest ... ![]()
When the UNLV Rebs were dominating at HT I foolishly GOT GREEDY and dumped a bunch more money on them (moneyline at very HEAVY juice!!!!).....so karma decided to make me suffer through the second half to teach me a lesson about GREED...![]()
SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though...
This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed.![]()
They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in.
SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though...
This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed.![]()
They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in.
daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action
daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn
The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime...
Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs)
They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12.
This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3....
This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime...
Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players...
daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action
daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn
The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime...
Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs)
They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12.
This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3....
This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime...
Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet.
Now up to -3....
This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts.
Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime...
Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players...
Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true"![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet.
Now up to -3....
This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts.
Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime...
Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players...
Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true"![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though...
This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed.![]()
They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in.
...and there we have it as we could almost predict: the value bet is LOSING 25 - 42 at HT versus an equal opponent...
OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though...
This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed.![]()
They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in.
...and there we have it as we could almost predict: the value bet is LOSING 25 - 42 at HT versus an equal opponent...
OF COURSE! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3.... This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime... Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players... Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true"
NO missing players on MORGAN that I see.
So far after almost 4.5 mins of play, each team is 1 for 6.....
MORGAN is the #2 team in the conference with an excellent 10 - 4 conf record vs 2 - 12 Dela.St
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3.... This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime... Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players... Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true"
NO missing players on MORGAN that I see.
So far after almost 4.5 mins of play, each team is 1 for 6.....
MORGAN is the #2 team in the conference with an excellent 10 - 4 conf record vs 2 - 12 Dela.St
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though... This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed. They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in.
Thought this was a neutral site game now see its on McNeese's home court. Seems strange the 2 seed gets home court advantage...too late for me now it looks. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though... This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed. They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in.
Thought this was a neutral site game now see its on McNeese's home court. Seems strange the 2 seed gets home court advantage...too late for me now it looks. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3.... This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime... Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players... Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true"
NO missing players on MORGAN that I see. So far after almost 4.5 mins of play, each team is 1 for 6.....
MORGAN is the #2 team in the conference with an excellent 10 - 4 conf record vs 2 - 12 Dela.St
LIVE BET early-1h trail 4 - 11: MORGAN +2.5 -115 @B365 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3.... This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime... Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players... Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true"
NO missing players on MORGAN that I see. So far after almost 4.5 mins of play, each team is 1 for 6.....
MORGAN is the #2 team in the conference with an excellent 10 - 4 conf record vs 2 - 12 Dela.St
LIVE BET early-1h trail 4 - 11: MORGAN +2.5 -115 @B365 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though... This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed. They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in. Thought this was a neutral site game now see its on McNeese's home court. Seems strange the 2 seed gets home court advantage...too late for me now it looks.
PHUCK!! ![]()
I made a BLUNDER on the venue!!!
A bet I never would have made had I noticed this....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: SFA Lumberjacks +3.5 -116 @pinn *BB ....5pm ET tip me off I rate this a coin-flipper for su win.....I'll take the points! No guarantees though... This game SHOULD BE a near dead-even matchup and anyone's game. McNeese is NOT the better team entering this contest! Actually, if anything, SFA Lumberjacks should hold a very tiny edge....which is what prompted me to take the +3.5 pts.... It's a "value" bet, where they SHOULD not only have a 50/50 shot at winning SU but getting the +3.5 pts means they could lose a close one and I still collect a win. Value, yes, but not guaranteed. They are failing right now in the 1h but still I would make this "even match" type of bet every time without hesitation (after I checked for injuries of course) If it loses, so be it....still a sound play going in. Thought this was a neutral site game now see its on McNeese's home court. Seems strange the 2 seed gets home court advantage...too late for me now it looks.
PHUCK!! ![]()
I made a BLUNDER on the venue!!!
A bet I never would have made had I noticed this....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3.... This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime... Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players... Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true" NO missing players on MORGAN that I see. So far after almost 4.5 mins of play, each team is 1 for 6.....
MORGAN is the #2 team in the conference with an excellent 10 - 4 conf record vs 2 - 12 Dela.St LIVE BET early-1h trail 4 - 11: MORGAN +2.5 -115 @B365 *BB
LIVE BET#2 mid-1h trail 9 -13: MORGAN -115 @B365 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: daaaaaaBears -136 ml @pinn *BB ...6pm ET MEAC action daaaaaaBears -2 -113 @pinn The line looks suspicious. I will be ready to buy back (hedge) should an as yet UNannounced player issue become apparent at gametime... Coming up is my BEARS (2 *BBs) They are 2nd top team in the MEAC at 10 - 4 in conf vs the weakass WORST TEAM in the MEAC just 2 - 12. This SHOULD BE a line of -6.5 or so on daaaaBEARS, but it was only -2 a couple hrs ago when I bet. Now up to -3.... This line isn't right!! Something is up to make it off by 3 - 4 pts. Likely a starter for MORGAN is going to be sidelined but we don't know about it until gametime... Worrel, Davis, Lawson, Peggs, and Alvin (in that order) are their top players... Alvin (5th top scorer) is their only FORWARD among the top 5 players so it is possible, the box score in the opening minutes of the game might show a different name among them to give them an extra forward to start......maybe.....I don't panic until substitutes start coming in and then I realize one of their starters is not at least coming of the bench either! THAT is when I may look to hedge, depending on WHO it is.......maybe.....we shall see.....But even at -3 on MORGAN that line just looks waaaaaay "too good to be true" NO missing players on MORGAN that I see. So far after almost 4.5 mins of play, each team is 1 for 6.....
MORGAN is the #2 team in the conference with an excellent 10 - 4 conf record vs 2 - 12 Dela.St LIVE BET early-1h trail 4 - 11: MORGAN +2.5 -115 @B365 *BB
LIVE BET#2 mid-1h trail 9 -13: MORGAN -115 @B365 *BB
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,966
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
- Week 6 Money 9,092
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,495
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
