Looking like a solid night so far
. If you have time like to hear your thoughts Nebraska/ UCLA any lean?
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
Looking like a solid night so far . If you have time like to hear your thoughts Nebraska/ UCLA any lean?
@McXmaster
Good! I hope you're doing well! ![]()
As for Huskers @BRUINS......this should be fun but I make it as a coin-flipper with no significant edge leaning to either team. Nebraska has fared slightly better vs the winning teams in the BIG TEN but UCLA has them at home, so it's a wash.....Now that may change during the game so I'm keeping an open-mind for either team. I don't do totals so someone else may have a take on that... BoL whatever you decide...![]()
Looking like a solid night so far . If you have time like to hear your thoughts Nebraska/ UCLA any lean?
@McXmaster
Good! I hope you're doing well! ![]()
As for Huskers @BRUINS......this should be fun but I make it as a coin-flipper with no significant edge leaning to either team. Nebraska has fared slightly better vs the winning teams in the BIG TEN but UCLA has them at home, so it's a wash.....Now that may change during the game so I'm keeping an open-mind for either team. I don't do totals so someone else may have a take on that... BoL whatever you decide...![]()
LEANING West Va, but looking for shorter odds in live play
Unfortunately West Va took a lead into the break and I never got the cheaper odds I was looking for.....then they allowed weakass KSU to go on a whopping 23 - 2 run to eventually lose by 2.....so glad I didn't bet it...
LEANING West Va, but looking for shorter odds in live play
Unfortunately West Va took a lead into the break and I never got the cheaper odds I was looking for.....then they allowed weakass KSU to go on a whopping 23 - 2 run to eventually lose by 2.....so glad I didn't bet it...
BOL tonight Fubah!
@Phil_Bombs
Thanks,Phil
... your wish may have helped!
![]()
Bol with your bets tomorrow on HUMPING DAY!
BOL tonight Fubah!
@Phil_Bombs
Thanks,Phil
... your wish may have helped!
![]()
Bol with your bets tomorrow on HUMPING DAY!
Alabama A&M -2 -110 @B365 *BB...better team, at home, low odds; jinx?
If Alabama A&M covers 2 pts tonight in a home win it will be a good night for me, but still a long way to go to make up for the losses the last few days...
Alabama A&M -2 -110 @B365 *BB...better team, at home, low odds; jinx?
If Alabama A&M covers 2 pts tonight in a home win it will be a good night for me, but still a long way to go to make up for the losses the last few days...
My Taco Tuesday LEANS results:
W LEAN to Buffy
W LEAN to New Hampshire
W LEAN to Tar Heels
W LEAN to Miami-OH [su]
W LEAN to Volunteers
W LEAN to NC Wilma
L LEAN to Drexel
W LEANING Kent St
L LEANING West Va
W LEAN to Cinci
LEANING to AUBURN
LEANING Nevada
LEANING Utah St
My Taco Tuesday LEANS results:
W LEAN to Buffy
W LEAN to New Hampshire
W LEAN to Tar Heels
W LEAN to Miami-OH [su]
W LEAN to Volunteers
W LEAN to NC Wilma
L LEAN to Drexel
W LEANING Kent St
L LEANING West Va
W LEAN to Cinci
LEANING to AUBURN
LEANING Nevada
LEANING Utah St
LEANING to AUBURN TIGGERS!...but holding out for a better line during live play while still playing well...
My TIGGERS win easily 88 - 74
LEANING to AUBURN TIGGERS!...but holding out for a better line during live play while still playing well...
My TIGGERS win easily 88 - 74
Tuesday, March 03:
L LEOPARDS -200 ml @B365 *BB
W Monmouth -171 @pinn
W Green Bay -186 @pinn *BB
W Jackson St. Tiggers +1.5 -110 @B365 *BB
W Alabama A&M -2 -110 @B365 *BB
Tuesday, March 03:
L LEOPARDS -200 ml @B365 *BB
W Monmouth -171 @pinn
W Green Bay -186 @pinn *BB
W Jackson St. Tiggers +1.5 -110 @B365 *BB
W Alabama A&M -2 -110 @B365 *BB
Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS...But today is HUMPING DAY!
Terrific Tuesday my friend
![]()
BOL on tonight's plays fubah
Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS...But today is HUMPING DAY!
Terrific Tuesday my friend
![]()
BOL on tonight's plays fubah
Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS...
today is HUMPING DAY!
I'll likely have a few "HOME favs, in revenge mode, on low odds, facing weaker/lower rated opponents" which you may want to fade for profit! ![]()
Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS...
today is HUMPING DAY!
I'll likely have a few "HOME favs, in revenge mode, on low odds, facing weaker/lower rated opponents" which you may want to fade for profit! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS... today is HUMPING DAY!
I'll likely have a few "HOME favs, in revenge mode, on low odds, facing weaker/lower rated opponents" which you may want to fade for profit!
Rob Morris -170 @pinn *BB
Mercyhurst -174 @pinn *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS... today is HUMPING DAY!
I'll likely have a few "HOME favs, in revenge mode, on low odds, facing weaker/lower rated opponents" which you may want to fade for profit!
Rob Morris -170 @pinn *BB
Mercyhurst -174 @pinn *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS...
today is HUMPING DAY!
I'll likely have a few "HOME favs, in revenge mode, on low odds, facing weaker/lower rated opponents" which you may want to fade for profit!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Yesterday, 4 - 1 with posted bets ... also 9 - 4 with LEANS...
today is HUMPING DAY!
I'll likely have a few "HOME favs, in revenge mode, on low odds, facing weaker/lower rated opponents" which you may want to fade for profit!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
