Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: . SATURDAY . . . Feel free to comment in my thread, especially if you are aware of key injuries! And for gawdsakes would someone *PLEASE* wish me a "broken leg!"
12 - 4 Saturday
*I want to thank both PUSSYGALORE and Zeus4par for answering my plea (in red above) and thus helping to bring me good fortune with a terrific 12 - 4 day!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: . SATURDAY . . . Feel free to comment in my thread, especially if you are aware of key injuries! And for gawdsakes would someone *PLEASE* wish me a "broken leg!"
12 - 4 Saturday
*I want to thank both PUSSYGALORE and Zeus4par for answering my plea (in red above) and thus helping to bring me good fortune with a terrific 12 - 4 day!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet....
So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet....
So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet.... So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run...
....make that a 20 - 3 run as PSU continues to miss EVERY shot...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet.... So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run...
....make that a 20 - 3 run as PSU continues to miss EVERY shot...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet.... So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run... ....make that a 20 - 3 run as PSU continues to miss EVERY shot...
LIVE hedge BET late 2h, USC leads by 1: USC -210
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet.... So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run... ....make that a 20 - 3 run as PSU continues to miss EVERY shot...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet.... So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run... ....make that a 20 - 3 run as PSU continues to miss EVERY shot... LIVE hedge BET late 2h, USC leads by 1: USC -210
PSU hhad a 9 pt lerad with USC's star player *OUT*.....then right after I make my bet, USC goes on a 20 - 3 run.....forced to hedge bet to save some money on a 1 - 1 split......
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Super-duper SUNDAY: LIVE BET almost 6 mins in 2h PSU leads 53 - 44; Penn St -360 @B365 ....and now USC has a 56 - 55 lead.......unbelievable bad timing for a bet.... So right after I posted my bet, USC goes on a 16 - 3 run... ....make that a 20 - 3 run as PSU continues to miss EVERY shot... LIVE hedge BET late 2h, USC leads by 1: USC -210
PSU hhad a 9 pt lerad with USC's star player *OUT*.....then right after I make my bet, USC goes on a 20 - 3 run.....forced to hedge bet to save some money on a 1 - 1 split......
NW La. plays an incredible number of very close games. Competitve, despite losing su. For that reason, I like LAMAR at home but I need a much smaller spread
LIVE BET early 1h Lamar trails 8 - 17: LAMAR -1.5 -105 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
NW La. plays an incredible number of very close games. Competitve, despite losing su. For that reason, I like LAMAR at home but I need a much smaller spread
LIVE BET early 1h Lamar trails 8 - 17: LAMAR -1.5 -105 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: NW La. plays an incredible number of very close games. Competitve, despite losing su. For that reason, I like LAMAR at home but I need a much smaller spread LIVE BET early 1h Lamar trails 8 - 17: LAMAR -1.5 -105 @B365
LIVE BET late 1h BC trails 24 -27: Bethune -3.5 -115 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: NW La. plays an incredible number of very close games. Competitve, despite losing su. For that reason, I like LAMAR at home but I need a much smaller spread LIVE BET early 1h Lamar trails 8 - 17: LAMAR -1.5 -105 @B365
LIVE BET late 1h BC trails 24 -27: Bethune -3.5 -115 @B365