@fubah2 Morehead covers . I can't believe they blew the win with 6 seconds . Not even I think 3 second . They were up 3 points with 9 seconds and lost lol
........they lose SU at home.........same thing all day......homies struggling....
BUT at least I got a cover....
Quote Originally Posted by beats723:
@fubah2 Morehead covers . I can't believe they blew the win with 6 seconds . Not even I think 3 second . They were up 3 points with 9 seconds and lost lol
........they lose SU at home.........same thing all day......homies struggling....
Ahhh so.....yes, you're right......Good news! Maybe I won't lose by so much today as I thought....and C.Ark was another *BB win, so not all bad news today....
Nice full moon out tonight....
Quote Originally Posted by PAZ:
Central Arkansas winner
Kennesaw winner Let's keep rolling
Ahhh so.....yes, you're right......Good news! Maybe I won't lose by so much today as I thought....and C.Ark was another *BB win, so not all bad news today....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: FADE me today!!! REGRESSION is now!!! Bigly!!! Patriots -106 @pinn this roadie is vastly superior....now watch them LOSE....
but they dint lose !! thx for this winner
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: FADE me today!!! REGRESSION is now!!! Bigly!!! Patriots -106 @pinn this roadie is vastly superior....now watch them LOSE....
I will designate alt-lines only when it is at least a full point buy...
Some of these will be deemed *Best Bets later....I need to see which way the lines swing *AND* confirm some pre-tip lineups...
I have a few decent LEANS as well pending line moves in my favor....
I have altered my capping method slightly because the usual method that has worked for years is not working this season....at least not yet.....although it typically works in Feb/March but will try this new method for now.... This might work, or it will become another bellyflop off the 10 meter tower...
Sunday, Feb 01: (overnight lines at the time of this post)
I will designate alt-lines only when it is at least a full point buy...
Some of these will be deemed *Best Bets later....I need to see which way the lines swing *AND* confirm some pre-tip lineups...
I have a few decent LEANS as well pending line moves in my favor....
I have altered my capping method slightly because the usual method that has worked for years is not working this season....at least not yet.....although it typically works in Feb/March but will try this new method for now.... This might work, or it will become another bellyflop off the 10 meter tower...