1 - 6 - 1 so far on REGRESSION WARNING: Phase 2
....with UCLA pending
Worst day I've had since last year......but REGRESSION was expected after zooming into a 29 - 7 (80%) HOT STREAK....
Worst day I've had since last year......but REGRESSION was expected after zooming into a 29 - 7 (80%) HOT STREAK....
Thursday.....
now REGRESSION WARNING phase 3.......
The Citadel -2 -112 @pinn *BB
Thursday.....
now REGRESSION WARNING phase 3.......
The Citadel -2 -112 @pinn *BB
Thursday..... now REGRESSION WARNING phase 3....... The Citadel -2 -112 @pinn *BB
Thursday..... now REGRESSION WARNING phase 3....... The Citadel -2 -112 @pinn *BB
LIVE BET 4 mins in ETSU trail 4 -16; ETSU -2.5 -115 @B365
LIVE BET 4 mins in ETSU trail 4 -16; ETSU -2.5 -115 @B365
if you talk about regress, you will regress. dont speak the negativity into existence. we will win!
if you talk about regress, you will regress. dont speak the negativity into existence. we will win!
Sortof like a self-fulfilling prophecy.....
Sortof like a self-fulfilling prophecy.....
Have to check possible injury status but if it checks out I may have a *Best Bet here shortly. The line appears to be off about 3 pts according to my capping but could be player status....uncertain....
Of course there is no guarantee it would win
And I am still on reduced bet sizes due to REGRESSION ALERT!
Way behind on capping today due to internet issues ![]()
BoL with your bets today gentlemen, just in case I lose the net altogether....
Have to check possible injury status but if it checks out I may have a *Best Bet here shortly. The line appears to be off about 3 pts according to my capping but could be player status....uncertain....
Of course there is no guarantee it would win
And I am still on reduced bet sizes due to REGRESSION ALERT!
Way behind on capping today due to internet issues ![]()
BoL with your bets today gentlemen, just in case I lose the net altogether....
There are no apparent injuries either team in this yawner....
There are no apparent injuries either team in this yawner....
YEP......Whaley Jr not in the boxscore......Should be a breeze for ZIPS
YEP......Whaley Jr not in the boxscore......Should be a breeze for ZIPS
