Go grab NBA NY Knicks, My BIG Play![]()
Monday CBB 🏀 🍀
Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units
LGooooooo Houston Christian ![]()
![]()
![]()
Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units
LGooooooo Houston Christian ![]()
![]()
![]()
Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units
![]()
BOOOM Bomb Exploded ![]()
![]()
Half Pt
Shouldn't have come down to it
Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units
![]()
BOOOM Bomb Exploded ![]()
![]()
Half Pt
Shouldn't have come down to it
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units BOOOM Bomb Exploded Half Pt Shouldn't have come down to it
glad I took the 8.5 alt and not the 7.5!!
BIG hit to get us rollin on a Monday!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units BOOOM Bomb Exploded Half Pt Shouldn't have come down to it
glad I took the 8.5 alt and not the 7.5!!
BIG hit to get us rollin on a Monday!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units BOOOM Bomb Exploded Half Pt Shouldn't have come down to it glad I took the 8.5 alt and not the 7.5!! BIG hit to get us rollin on a Monday!!!!
Thats rite, thats why I buy half pt alot
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Adding BOMB POD Houston Christian +8.5 (-130) 30 Units San Jose St is #1 in country ATS at 17-4 #2 ? Yes, H-Christian 16-4. Nicholl St coming off high and happy with win against McNeese St..... NC Central +9 6 Units S. F Austin -8 5 Units Delaware St -5 5 Units Will & Mary +3.5 5 Units Virginia/Pitts O130.5 3 Units BOOOM Bomb Exploded Half Pt Shouldn't have come down to it glad I took the 8.5 alt and not the 7.5!! BIG hit to get us rollin on a Monday!!!!
Thats rite, thats why I buy half pt alot
Had to take 7 1/2 no other choice Fkkkkkkkk
Unbelievable figured BOMB PLAY would not fall right in between 8 1/2 like you had and
7 1/2 the posted line when you announced this play
Had to take 7 1/2 no other choice Fkkkkkkkk
Unbelievable figured BOMB PLAY would not fall right in between 8 1/2 like you had and
7 1/2 the posted line when you announced this play
Had to take 7 1/2 no other choice Fkkkkkkkk Unbelievable figured BOMB PLAY would not fall right in between 8 1/2 like you had and 7 1/2 the posted line when you announced this play
Hard Rock dont offer buying pts?
Had to take 7 1/2 no other choice Fkkkkkkkk Unbelievable figured BOMB PLAY would not fall right in between 8 1/2 like you had and 7 1/2 the posted line when you announced this play
Hard Rock dont offer buying pts?
Had to take 7 1/2 no other choice Fkkkkkkkk Unbelievable figured BOMB PLAY would not fall right in between 8 1/2 like you had and 7 1/2 the posted line when you announced this play
Now you know why you see alot of -125 , -130 and such. Today I lost by half pt in Virginia Over 130.5... I almost bought down to 129.5 but it was too steep at -145 .. My limit is -135
Had to take 7 1/2 no other choice Fkkkkkkkk Unbelievable figured BOMB PLAY would not fall right in between 8 1/2 like you had and 7 1/2 the posted line when you announced this play
Now you know why you see alot of -125 , -130 and such. Today I lost by half pt in Virginia Over 130.5... I almost bought down to 129.5 but it was too steep at -145 .. My limit is -135
@OddsBuster52 You jumped on Kansas rite?
I’m on KU of course not nearly as big on this game. This game is considered a CBB EXTRA Would not let me buy anything the line is what it is. Do you really think I would have even looked at this game yet alone worried about a 1/2 point. A 1/2 Fkkkking point
I did see you lost the Pitt Over by a 1/2. I’m also on UAB so hoping between UAB and KU the slaughter isn’t that bad to start the week.
Ryoshiii I see the -130 -140. I do exactly the same as you but this game was locked at 7 1/2 I’m sure EVERYONE ELSE WON ??. They all won but me so full of shit some peeps in this site that seem to never ever lose or magically didn’t realize they won
GTF OUTTA HERE
Anyway had to say that because I see it to many times “I didn’t realize I win”
Oh, OK ![]()
BIG REST OF TONIGHT! Please KU do not F this up
@OddsBuster52 You jumped on Kansas rite?
I’m on KU of course not nearly as big on this game. This game is considered a CBB EXTRA Would not let me buy anything the line is what it is. Do you really think I would have even looked at this game yet alone worried about a 1/2 point. A 1/2 Fkkkking point
I did see you lost the Pitt Over by a 1/2. I’m also on UAB so hoping between UAB and KU the slaughter isn’t that bad to start the week.
Ryoshiii I see the -130 -140. I do exactly the same as you but this game was locked at 7 1/2 I’m sure EVERYONE ELSE WON ??. They all won but me so full of shit some peeps in this site that seem to never ever lose or magically didn’t realize they won
GTF OUTTA HERE
Anyway had to say that because I see it to many times “I didn’t realize I win”
Oh, OK ![]()
BIG REST OF TONIGHT! Please KU do not F this up
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: @OddsBuster52 You jumped on Kansas rite? I’m on KU of course not nearly as big on this game. This game is considered a CBB EXTRA Would not let me buy anything the line is what it is. Do you really think I would have even looked at this game yet alone worried about a 1/2 point. A 1/2 Fkkkking point I did see you lost the Pitt Over by a 1/2. I’m also on UAB so hoping between UAB and KU the slaughter isn’t that bad to start the week. Ryoshiii I see the -130 -140. I do exactly the same as you but this game was locked at 7 1/2 I’m sure EVERYONE ELSE WON ??. They all won but me so full of shit some peeps in this site that seem to never ever lose or magically didn’t realize they won GTF OUTTA HERE Anyway had to say that because I see it to many times “I didn’t realize I win” Oh, OK BIG REST OF TONIGHT! Please KU do not F this up
I truly feel bad for your 7.5 spread loss broth
. Yes everyone else took 8.5 as me
We will help you get it back and more.
Willy THA LURCH is great capper also ![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: @OddsBuster52 You jumped on Kansas rite? I’m on KU of course not nearly as big on this game. This game is considered a CBB EXTRA Would not let me buy anything the line is what it is. Do you really think I would have even looked at this game yet alone worried about a 1/2 point. A 1/2 Fkkkking point I did see you lost the Pitt Over by a 1/2. I’m also on UAB so hoping between UAB and KU the slaughter isn’t that bad to start the week. Ryoshiii I see the -130 -140. I do exactly the same as you but this game was locked at 7 1/2 I’m sure EVERYONE ELSE WON ??. They all won but me so full of shit some peeps in this site that seem to never ever lose or magically didn’t realize they won GTF OUTTA HERE Anyway had to say that because I see it to many times “I didn’t realize I win” Oh, OK BIG REST OF TONIGHT! Please KU do not F this up
I truly feel bad for your 7.5 spread loss broth
. Yes everyone else took 8.5 as me
We will help you get it back and more.
Willy THA LURCH is great capper also ![]()
![]()
@OddsBuster52 swear I’d rather lose a bet by 30 than get hooked on half a point EVER
Right as I typed this the fucking Knicks can’t cover by literally half a point. ![]()
@OddsBuster52 swear I’d rather lose a bet by 30 than get hooked on half a point EVER
Right as I typed this the fucking Knicks can’t cover by literally half a point. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by WILLY_THA_LURCH: @OddsBuster52 swear I’d rather lose a bet by 30 than get hooked on half a point EVER Right as I typed this the fucking Knicks can’t cover by literally half a point.
Man brotha, I bought down to 5.5 but it was -145 so i backed out
Quote Originally Posted by WILLY_THA_LURCH: @OddsBuster52 swear I’d rather lose a bet by 30 than get hooked on half a point EVER Right as I typed this the fucking Knicks can’t cover by literally half a point.
Man brotha, I bought down to 5.5 but it was -145 so i backed out
Quote Originally Posted by OddsBuster52: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: @OddsBuster52 You jumped on Kansas rite? I’m on KU of course not nearly as big on this game. This game is considered a CBB EXTRA Would not let me buy anything the line is what it is. Do you really think I would have even looked at this game yet alone worried about a 1/2 point. A 1/2 Fkkkking point I did see you lost the Pitt Over by a 1/2. I’m also on UAB so hoping between UAB and KU the slaughter isn’t that bad to start the week. Ryoshiii I see the -130 -140. I do exactly the same as you but this game was locked at 7 1/2 I’m sure EVERYONE ELSE WON ??. They all won but me so full of shit some peeps in this site that seem to never ever lose or magically didn’t realize they won GTF OUTTA HERE Anyway had to say that because I see it to many times “I didn’t realize I win” Oh, OK BIG REST OF TONIGHT! Please KU do not F this up I truly feel bad for your 7.5 spread loss broth . Yes everyone else took 8.5 as me
You’ve won so much for me buddy I would never ever say Ryoshiii how can a BOMB PLAY win by .5 points It won for you and others not everyone no way but could you imagine if you said this game is going to fall exactly on 8 why? Riggged. C’mon line drops to 7 1/2 and was -115 you bought to 8 1/2. Again what’s the likelihood that happens Probably just a coincidence ![]()
OK C’mon let’s bring these 2 home ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by OddsBuster52: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: @OddsBuster52 You jumped on Kansas rite? I’m on KU of course not nearly as big on this game. This game is considered a CBB EXTRA Would not let me buy anything the line is what it is. Do you really think I would have even looked at this game yet alone worried about a 1/2 point. A 1/2 Fkkkking point I did see you lost the Pitt Over by a 1/2. I’m also on UAB so hoping between UAB and KU the slaughter isn’t that bad to start the week. Ryoshiii I see the -130 -140. I do exactly the same as you but this game was locked at 7 1/2 I’m sure EVERYONE ELSE WON ??. They all won but me so full of shit some peeps in this site that seem to never ever lose or magically didn’t realize they won GTF OUTTA HERE Anyway had to say that because I see it to many times “I didn’t realize I win” Oh, OK BIG REST OF TONIGHT! Please KU do not F this up I truly feel bad for your 7.5 spread loss broth . Yes everyone else took 8.5 as me
You’ve won so much for me buddy I would never ever say Ryoshiii how can a BOMB PLAY win by .5 points It won for you and others not everyone no way but could you imagine if you said this game is going to fall exactly on 8 why? Riggged. C’mon line drops to 7 1/2 and was -115 you bought to 8 1/2. Again what’s the likelihood that happens Probably just a coincidence ![]()
OK C’mon let’s bring these 2 home ![]()
@OddsBuster52 @WILLY_THA_LURCH Jump on NBA Orlando Bros, I put 10 Units
was too late already at -145 … gonna wait for better number hopefully
@OddsBuster52 @WILLY_THA_LURCH Jump on NBA Orlando Bros, I put 10 Units
was too late already at -145 … gonna wait for better number hopefully
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,557
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,114
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,917
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
