Did you look at today’s card? Did you delve into today’s matchups? Do you take note of moneys games? Do you look at data?
mondays are erratic in history. Mostly bad teams so it’s difficult to be as profitable on Mondays. I look at data and sometimes I think I have a decent situation. Tonight was an example.
Now watch Saturday when Dela St plays Morgan St I bet Dela State covers.
The data on moneys is more difficult to be find something that is consistent. I can win on Mondays but no other day of the weeks are 0-2 on totals and 0-3 or 1-2 on the other plays. If that bad record shows up it’s very rare.
I bet with the bookies in digs with good data. If I lose I’ll rebound. I also manage my bankroll accordingly so I don’t bust out. I’ve been there done that
I have a lot more knowledge and experience. I’m too good to be so undisciplined.
Focus your attention on Mondays and see if you can discover for yourself. Mondays are different.
Spottie2935 on socials
@Ramanujan
Did you look at today’s card? Did you delve into today’s matchups? Do you take note of moneys games? Do you look at data?
mondays are erratic in history. Mostly bad teams so it’s difficult to be as profitable on Mondays. I look at data and sometimes I think I have a decent situation. Tonight was an example.
Now watch Saturday when Dela St plays Morgan St I bet Dela State covers.
The data on moneys is more difficult to be find something that is consistent. I can win on Mondays but no other day of the weeks are 0-2 on totals and 0-3 or 1-2 on the other plays. If that bad record shows up it’s very rare.
I bet with the bookies in digs with good data. If I lose I’ll rebound. I also manage my bankroll accordingly so I don’t bust out. I’ve been there done that
I have a lot more knowledge and experience. I’m too good to be so undisciplined.
Focus your attention on Mondays and see if you can discover for yourself. Mondays are different.