• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Monday

    12 Next Last»
    spottie2935
    D-Town
    totter
    RUM151
    Macwestie1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1835
    Posts: 28
    12 Next Last»
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 12:51 PM ET #1

    Getting close the tourney tine

     

    im playing on some of the worst looking teams tonight.  Oh well I have to stick with my strong data. 
    Delaware St +12.5 

    Maryland ES +1.5

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Getting close the tourney tine

     

    im playing on some of the worst looking teams tonight.  Oh well I have to stick with my strong data. 
    Delaware St +12.5 

    Maryland ES +1.5

     

     

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177361
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:40 PM ET #2

    Good luck Spottie.  an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck Spottie.  an_cheers

     
    totter
    totter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24979
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:48 PM ET #3

    Good luck spottie peace_5

    Reply

    Good luck spottie peace_5

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11556
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:48 PM ET #4

    gl tonight  i do favore del st 

    151
    Reply

    gl tonight  i do favore del st 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:50 PM ET #5

    @D-Town

     

    @totter

     

    @RUM151

     an_cheers

    thx guys let’s gooo! 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @D-Town

     

    @totter

     

    @RUM151

     an_cheers

    thx guys let’s gooo! 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:51 PM ET #6

    Delaware St +12.5 

    Maryland ES +1.5

     

    under Duke 142 

     Under Hous 134

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Delaware St +12.5 

    Maryland ES +1.5

     

    under Duke 142 

     Under Hous 134

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 1:55 PM ET #7

    I want to mention my totals have been enfuego and a regression from that is very possible.  Both these teams play great D  it the totals keep dropping.  One big scoring game from either of the teams could drop these games but the season record of the teams I grouped is outstanding ATS.  2 losses will sting always because of expectations. in the big picture I’m even okay if both lose. 

    until this breaks down and shows the run is over, I’ll continue the winning path.

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    I want to mention my totals have been enfuego and a regression from that is very possible.  Both these teams play great D  it the totals keep dropping.  One big scoring game from either of the teams could drop these games but the season record of the teams I grouped is outstanding ATS.  2 losses will sting always because of expectations. in the big picture I’m even okay if both lose. 

    until this breaks down and shows the run is over, I’ll continue the winning path.

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 4:02 PM ET #8

    29-19 record 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    29-19 record 

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171565
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 4:06 PM ET #9

    GL clover @spottie2935 peace_5

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL clover @spottie2935 peace_5

     

     
    Floridaman
    Floridaman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2025
    Posts: 6191
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 4:10 PM ET #10

    clover

    Embrace the Grind
    Reply

    clover

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 4:53 PM ET #11

    @Macwestie1

     

    @Floridaman

     Thx as always guys back at ya 

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @Macwestie1

     

    @Floridaman

     Thx as always guys back at ya 

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 4:59 PM ET #12

    Delaware St +12.5 

     

    Houston+3.5 -120 HRB 

    Maryland ES +1.5

     

    under Duke 142 

    Under Hous 134

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Delaware St +12.5 

     

    Houston+3.5 -120 HRB 

    Maryland ES +1.5

     

    under Duke 142 

    Under Hous 134

     
    LuckyGuy
    LuckyGuy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 64077
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 5:20 PM ET #13

    @spottie2935

     an_cheers

    Sharing is Caring
    Reply

    @spottie2935

     an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 6:07 PM ET #14

    @LuckyGuy

     an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @LuckyGuy

     an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 7:45 PM ET #15

    Dukes D against 20 point lines is an indication they their talent size and athleticism is clearly present.  

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Dukes D against 20 point lines is an indication they their talent size and athleticism is clearly present.  

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 7:48 PM ET #16

    Howard even though Howard destroyed them last game I thought being away might be a detriment 

     

    it’s not this bad Delaware St team failed to show up again.  Sometimes a bad teams steps up at home.  Not tonight 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Howard even though Howard destroyed them last game I thought being away might be a detriment 

     

    it’s not this bad Delaware St team failed to show up again.  Sometimes a bad teams steps up at home.  Not tonight 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 7:48 PM ET #17

    Maryland ES kinda staying within but these short dogs need a lead,  not yet 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Maryland ES kinda staying within but these short dogs need a lead,  not yet 

     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3460
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 8:56 PM ET #18

    Need Houston defence to step up now

    Reply

    Need Houston defence to step up now

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27366
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 9:03 PM ET #19

    Delaware st is the worst team in d1 or bottom 3. They couldnt beat a girls high school team an_roll_laugh

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    Delaware st is the worst team in d1 or bottom 3. They couldnt beat a girls high school team an_roll_laugh

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 10:09 PM ET #20

    @Brooklyncapper

     I hope you avoided this game pregame.  Afterwards it doesn’t make any difference.  There are plenty of winners in the query I use this one I failed to filter out.  Maybe toward the end of the season or mondays are both bad indicators.  At this point the best I can do is 1-4 

     

    I think it’s funny that I’ve been doing just fine the last few days. The time you show up is to be a cockroach on one of my few losing days.  

    I post, I’m responsible but on losing days I love to see you spews your skunk spay.  God bless you for being you. 

    an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     I hope you avoided this game pregame.  Afterwards it doesn’t make any difference.  There are plenty of winners in the query I use this one I failed to filter out.  Maybe toward the end of the season or mondays are both bad indicators.  At this point the best I can do is 1-4 

     

    I think it’s funny that I’ve been doing just fine the last few days. The time you show up is to be a cockroach on one of my few losing days.  

    I post, I’m responsible but on losing days I love to see you spews your skunk spay.  God bless you for being you. 

    an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 10:14 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramanujan:

    Need Houston defence to step up now

     

    all the teams I bet need to step

    up I’m not desperate on bad days. 

    Maybe since the end of the season is approaching things will regress.  That is yet to be determined but I keep a journal and will have to look back and see what had taken place on Mondays.  I’ll make more notes for future reference. 

    Days of the week

    matter, it wasn’t indicated in the query but certainly I need to gather more info because 1-4 0-5 days suck.  Oh well part of the process.  I just find a way to meander past going forward. 

    peace

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramanujan:

    Need Houston defence to step up now

     

    all the teams I bet need to step

    up I’m not desperate on bad days. 

    Maybe since the end of the season is approaching things will regress.  That is yet to be determined but I keep a journal and will have to look back and see what had taken place on Mondays.  I’ll make more notes for future reference. 

    Days of the week

    matter, it wasn’t indicated in the query but certainly I need to gather more info because 1-4 0-5 days suck.  Oh well part of the process.  I just find a way to meander past going forward. 

    peace

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 10:20 PM ET #22

    I bet dogs, most often the teams the book will need to win. So long losing steaks do happen but I have the knowledge and experience to know what works long term.  I use data and most often these factordks keep me safe.  Not always do I meet my expectations but that’s life.  The longer I lose I have found that I bounce back soon enough.  I trust the process that I use.  That’s good enough for me. 

    bigsmile

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    I bet dogs, most often the teams the book will need to win. So long losing steaks do happen but I have the knowledge and experience to know what works long term.  I use data and most often these factordks keep me safe.  Not always do I meet my expectations but that’s life.  The longer I lose I have found that I bounce back soon enough.  I trust the process that I use.  That’s good enough for me. 

    bigsmile

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 10:55 PM ET #23

    There was no way for me to win tonight but I should not have taken these bad teams.  

    Houston and the 2 unders I could live with and that’s more conservative. 1-2, I on a Monday is my goal going forward. These totals failed me tonight making my record look worse than what it has been all season.  I trust the process going forward. 

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    There was no way for me to win tonight but I should not have taken these bad teams.  

    Houston and the 2 unders I could live with and that’s more conservative. 1-2, I on a Monday is my goal going forward. These totals failed me tonight making my record look worse than what it has been all season.  I trust the process going forward. 

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 11:25 PM ET #24

    At least I’m smart enough to know HRB is the best option to move the lines 

     

    +3.5 cashed and at least I didn’t go ofor. 

    1-4 sucks but it’s only -3 games big difference from -5 games.  Moving forward 

     

    let’s goooo!an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    At least I’m smart enough to know HRB is the best option to move the lines 

     

    +3.5 cashed and at least I didn’t go ofor. 

    1-4 sucks but it’s only -3 games big difference from -5 games.  Moving forward 

     

    let’s goooo!an_cheers

     
     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3460
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2026 - 11:34 PM ET #25

    Why do you think the day of the week makes a difference in college hoops and who does it favour?

    Reply

    Why do you think the day of the week makes a difference in college hoops and who does it favour?

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,304
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.