Good luck Mac
***Macwesties * Tues. Feb. 11, 2025 * NCAAB College Basketball Plays***
Tonight I'm having a French cut Jerk marinated pork chop w/ steamed rice mixed in w/ sweet peas & cream style corn and with a fried egg sunny side up on top
I over-cooked my Mac & Cheeze
Tonight I'm having a French cut Jerk marinated pork chop w/ steamed rice mixed in w/ sweet peas & cream style corn and with a fried egg sunny side up on top
I over-cooked my Mac & Cheeze
Tennessee Volunteers -2.5 ![]()
![]()
Alabama Crimson Tide -3.5 ![]()
![]()
Connecticut Huskies +3.5 ![]()
![]()
(2-1) night I'll put it in my pocket ![]()
@indy2
@Zeus4par
@fubah2
@lmb4321
@LuckyGuy
@magiccarpetride
@Jars
@Tommygiovanny
@umgmu
@Ckpich
@Ryoshiii
@CCO687
@D-Town
@TheGoldenGoose
@bigred84
@BlackstoneIV
@FunKyRufus
@Bettorific
@vankiep_0007
@totter
@EastsideBangers my brother
@Good4U
Thanks ladies & gents appreciate you all stopping by![]()
Tennessee Volunteers -2.5 ![]()
![]()
Alabama Crimson Tide -3.5 ![]()
![]()
Connecticut Huskies +3.5 ![]()
![]()
(2-1) night I'll put it in my pocket ![]()
@indy2
@Zeus4par
@fubah2
@lmb4321
@LuckyGuy
@magiccarpetride
@Jars
@Tommygiovanny
@umgmu
@Ckpich
@Ryoshiii
@CCO687
@D-Town
@TheGoldenGoose
@bigred84
@BlackstoneIV
@FunKyRufus
@Bettorific
@vankiep_0007
@totter
@EastsideBangers my brother
@Good4U
Thanks ladies & gents appreciate you all stopping by![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,989
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,092
- Cleveland Bettors 2,546
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,111
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,898
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
