Georgie, don't STOP gambling STOP losing. @m goin 2 get u winning. I'll have some plays soon.![]()
Losing streak
Ok well let’s start with a winner today.
no parlay no live bet just a simple bet with only 2 outcomes but let’s be on the right outcome.
not moneyline I don’t want to pay tons of juice.
Ok well let’s start with a winner today.
no parlay no live bet just a simple bet with only 2 outcomes but let’s be on the right outcome.
not moneyline I don’t want to pay tons of juice.
In theory, you can throw darts n hit 50/50 as in half Lucky hit n half womp womp. Now even 50/50, you'll lose on juice. To combat this, you should not straight bet 1 unit every game. You mix up your units n hoping to win the big bets while it's still ok to lose on smaller bets.
Built up a nice bankroll n go all in on the championship game to get your money back. If you can't make that bankroll, just stop n jump sports. You might be better with bases as they don't do spread unless you do run lines. Higher juice but plenty of games daily and you can pick your spots.
Keep gambling healthy
![]()
In theory, you can throw darts n hit 50/50 as in half Lucky hit n half womp womp. Now even 50/50, you'll lose on juice. To combat this, you should not straight bet 1 unit every game. You mix up your units n hoping to win the big bets while it's still ok to lose on smaller bets.
Built up a nice bankroll n go all in on the championship game to get your money back. If you can't make that bankroll, just stop n jump sports. You might be better with bases as they don't do spread unless you do run lines. Higher juice but plenty of games daily and you can pick your spots.
Keep gambling healthy
![]()
@nfl_brosuf
Well I have been doing something alittle different. If I pick a side (over/under or spread) I’ll move the line a point to get to even or +105/+110.
This still doesn’t work and I don’t lose by that 1 point adjustment much at all I will just pick the completely wrong side
@nfl_brosuf
Well I have been doing something alittle different. If I pick a side (over/under or spread) I’ll move the line a point to get to even or +105/+110.
This still doesn’t work and I don’t lose by that 1 point adjustment much at all I will just pick the completely wrong side
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,394
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,249
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
