• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Losing streak

    12 Next Last»
    Georgie413
    mikebdb
    s1ick
    CaseyMcGehee
    chitownjake007
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1167
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 8:13 PM ET #1

    I can’t believe how much one can lose over and over again on a spread or over/under bet. I don’t parlay I simply choose the 50/50 chance but for me it’s literally 90/10. I lose 90% of the time. Am I missing something. I’m just looking for a winner. I’m down 25k since football season and moved to basketball and this is worse!

     

    any insight because I want to win

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I can’t believe how much one can lose over and over again on a spread or over/under bet. I don’t parlay I simply choose the 50/50 chance but for me it’s literally 90/10. I lose 90% of the time. Am I missing something. I’m just looking for a winner. I’m down 25k since football season and moved to basketball and this is worse!

     

    any insight because I want to win

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 8:15 PM ET #2

    Are these sports rigged or am I just that unlucky?

    Reply

    Are these sports rigged or am I just that unlucky?

     
    mikebdb
    mikebdb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 11785
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 8:20 PM ET #3

    Stop gambling.. chasing will only lead to more lost money

    Reply

    Stop gambling.. chasing will only lead to more lost money

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 8:26 PM ET #4

    @mikebdb

     What if I want to bet and NOT chase. What’s the solution? When is it not considered chasing if you’re down or how long of a break do you take it not call it “chasing”

    Reply

    @mikebdb

     What if I want to bet and NOT chase. What’s the solution? When is it not considered chasing if you’re down or how long of a break do you take it not call it “chasing”

     
    s1ick
    s1ick
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 564
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 8:54 PM ET #5

    Going thru the same shit. Winning at halftime then 2h always loses. Put a live bet and it instantly starts to go the other way. 

    Reply

    Going thru the same shit. Winning at halftime then 2h always loses. Put a live bet and it instantly starts to go the other way. 

     
    mikebdb
    mikebdb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 11785
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 8:59 PM ET #6

    Doesn’t matter if you get some money back with … you will just continue to lose in the long run

    Reply

    Doesn’t matter if you get some money back with … you will just continue to lose in the long run

     
    CaseyMcGehee
    CaseyMcGehee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 3525
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 9:08 PM ET #7

    College basketball is one of the worst sports to bet on with a bunch of confirmed rigged games, plenty more suspect at best. If you have patience I would wait for MLB season or just quit altogether. You’re not going to get anything back in this sport

    Reply

    College basketball is one of the worst sports to bet on with a bunch of confirmed rigged games, plenty more suspect at best. If you have patience I would wait for MLB season or just quit altogether. You’re not going to get anything back in this sport

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 9:14 PM ET #8

    @s1ick

     Same thing…. I’m down so much at this point I want to put a $1 on each of the games and just see how great I’m at losing lol

    Reply

    @s1ick

     Same thing…. I’m down so much at this point I want to put a $1 on each of the games and just see how great I’m at losing lol

     
    chitownjake007
    chitownjake007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 4016
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 9:17 PM ET #9

    stay away from hoops, its a joke, vegas doesnt lose, however i make my money in baseball and nhl

    Reply

    stay away from hoops, its a joke, vegas doesnt lose, however i make my money in baseball and nhl

     
    tomboy23
    tomboy23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2354
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 9:42 PM ET #10

     

    @chitownjake007

    Yea I took NCAT last night , it won but no way it should have  shady stuff going on. Hampton up 6 with a minute to go then turns it over 3 straight times.. The real shady part was the same player turned it over all 3 times.  

     

    Reply

     

    @chitownjake007

    Yea I took NCAT last night , it won but no way it should have  shady stuff going on. Hampton up 6 with a minute to go then turns it over 3 straight times.. The real shady part was the same player turned it over all 3 times.  

     

     
    JohnnyZ1976
    JohnnyZ1976
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 923
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 9:52 PM ET #11

    It’s is brutal lately.  #1 Arizona up 7 at home .. give up a 9-0 run and basically go scoreless the rest of the game and OT . Arizona guys were basically standing around all game on defense. Never seen a # 1 seed forget how to play basketball at home after losing already once this week.  Smh 

    Reply

    It’s is brutal lately.  #1 Arizona up 7 at home .. give up a 9-0 run and basically go scoreless the rest of the game and OT . Arizona guys were basically standing around all game on defense. Never seen a # 1 seed forget how to play basketball at home after losing already once this week.  Smh 

     
    olderguy
    olderguy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 9:56 PM ET #12

    OMG

    Reply

    OMG

     
    cdog8043
    cdog8043
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 9636
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 10:01 PM ET #13

    @Georgie413

     Lower your wagering amounts.

    I can only imagine when that day will come
    Reply

    @Georgie413

     Lower your wagering amounts.

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 10:43 PM ET #14

    I lost another 2 bets just now for 1k each.. it’s really a joke. I think I’m up to like an 8 game losing streak 

    Reply

    I lost another 2 bets just now for 1k each.. it’s really a joke. I think I’m up to like an 8 game losing streak 

     
    Stryc9Nine
    Stryc9Nine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 10:46 PM ET #15

    I mean if you can pick 9 out 10 losers, all you have to do is pick the opposite. Why is that so hard to do? I'm not even kidding here. Let your ego subside and whatever you like just start betting the opposite. 

    Reply

    I mean if you can pick 9 out 10 losers, all you have to do is pick the opposite. Why is that so hard to do? I'm not even kidding here. Let your ego subside and whatever you like just start betting the opposite. 

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 10:53 PM ET #16

    @Stryc9Nine

     I wish it works that way. If I bet the opposite I’ll probably lose just because that’s the final pick lol. 

    down 28k for the year. feels amazing ?? 

    Reply

    @Stryc9Nine

     I wish it works that way. If I bet the opposite I’ll probably lose just because that’s the final pick lol. 

    down 28k for the year. feels amazing ?? 

     
    Stryc9Nine
    Stryc9Nine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3811
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 10:55 PM ET #17

    With that losing belief, why even bet? You're now programmed to lose. It's like you're addicted to losing. 

    You need to snap out of that loser mindset. 

    Reply

    With that losing belief, why even bet? You're now programmed to lose. It's like you're addicted to losing. 

    You need to snap out of that loser mindset. 

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 11:14 PM ET #18

    @Georgie413

     Want my advice? Find a way to start a small book, get on the right side of it, the winning side. We all know gambling is fun, but only about .004 of us win in the long run. I actually got a book going with a friend 5-6 years ago and it did really well, but our group of players dried up so I'm back to placing bets. Fun while it lasted but it's the most I've won having any involvement with betting.

    Reply

    @Georgie413

     Want my advice? Find a way to start a small book, get on the right side of it, the winning side. We all know gambling is fun, but only about .004 of us win in the long run. I actually got a book going with a friend 5-6 years ago and it did really well, but our group of players dried up so I'm back to placing bets. Fun while it lasted but it's the most I've won having any involvement with betting.

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2026 - 11:50 PM ET #19

    If I write down bets I would want to take my record will be more wins than loses. So I don’t get it. Am I cursed?

    Reply

    If I write down bets I would want to take my record will be more wins than loses. So I don’t get it. Am I cursed?

     
    TSix
    TSix
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2026 - 12:08 AM ET #20

    Simple. Click the bet your want. Delete it and go the other way. 

    IT WORKS. 

    It’s all a mental game. 

    Reply

    Simple. Click the bet your want. Delete it and go the other way. 

    IT WORKS. 

    It’s all a mental game. 

     
    RSampsell
    RSampsell
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 683
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2026 - 12:57 AM ET #21

    @Georgie413

     If you get a chance, read Billy Walters' book "Gambler: Secrets from a Life at Risk" 

    It is a really good read IMO. 

     

    Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way
    Reply

    @Georgie413

     If you get a chance, read Billy Walters' book "Gambler: Secrets from a Life at Risk" 

    It is a really good read IMO. 

     

     
    Georgie413
    Georgie413
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2026 - 1:26 AM ET #22

    @RSampsell

     Thank you I’ll read it 

    Reply

    @RSampsell

     Thank you I’ll read it 

     
    Puerta2Puerta
    Puerta2Puerta
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 8110
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2026 - 2:00 AM ET #23

    I’ll put it simply.. it’s either you continue to attack but with confidence or you continue to paint yourself as a clown. Choose wisely.

    Reply

    I’ll put it simply.. it’s either you continue to attack but with confidence or you continue to paint yourself as a clown. Choose wisely.

     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3460
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2026 - 2:44 AM ET #24

    Some of the comments on here: my goodness 

     

    no point telling you to quit. No fcuking kidding. We should all quit

     

    But if you don’t quit:

    Know your self and what style of betting you need. Is it low stakes 24/7. High stakes occasionally?  Live betting? Vibes or stats. Analysis or just picks? Props, straights, parlays? Do your own research or tail others?

     

    Then:

    If you do tail, ignore anyone on any platform who talks about 100 unit, play of the decade, maxxx mega nuke or anything similar.

    Tail only those who are either very long term posters or who post a fully transparent record

    Dont tail anyone who buys more than a point. They are doing this to post a ‘winning’ record

    Dont play parlays or teasers with more than two teams.

    Dont buy points unless you’re on a key number eg 3.5 in football. It is a long term losing proposition no matter what anyone tells you

    Don’t bet drunk

    Don’t live bet. The juice will kill you in the long run 

    Accept the bad beats. They are not bad luck, just the variance of the world 

    Dont let your last result affect your next bet

    Reply

    Some of the comments on here: my goodness 

     

    no point telling you to quit. No fcuking kidding. We should all quit

     

    But if you don’t quit:

    Know your self and what style of betting you need. Is it low stakes 24/7. High stakes occasionally?  Live betting? Vibes or stats. Analysis or just picks? Props, straights, parlays? Do your own research or tail others?

     

    Then:

    If you do tail, ignore anyone on any platform who talks about 100 unit, play of the decade, maxxx mega nuke or anything similar.

    Tail only those who are either very long term posters or who post a fully transparent record

    Dont tail anyone who buys more than a point. They are doing this to post a ‘winning’ record

    Dont play parlays or teasers with more than two teams.

    Dont buy points unless you’re on a key number eg 3.5 in football. It is a long term losing proposition no matter what anyone tells you

    Don’t bet drunk

    Don’t live bet. The juice will kill you in the long run 

    Accept the bad beats. They are not bad luck, just the variance of the world 

    Dont let your last result affect your next bet

     
     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3460
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2026 - 2:47 AM ET #25

    For the first time ever I’ve found a capper i am prepared to pay a sub. He’s very cheap. DM me or reply if interested. Best sport is NBA 

    This is genuine. I don’t work for him. No dramas if you’re not interested. Good luck either way but take the above advice anyway

    Reply

    For the first time ever I’ve found a capper i am prepared to pay a sub. He’s very cheap. DM me or reply if interested. Best sport is NBA 

    This is genuine. I don’t work for him. No dramas if you’re not interested. Good luck either way but take the above advice anyway

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,394
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,249
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.