Dude we all have a way to see the score why cluter this thread with the tedious bull garbage
This guy^^^ Don't worry dude. I think IGH has been done posting his plays for today since 6 hrs ago. You ain't missing ish if that's all you're after, so chill tfo.
Quote Originally Posted by avs1612:
Dude we all have a way to see the score why cluter this thread with the tedious bull garbage
This guy^^^ Don't worry dude. I think IGH has been done posting his plays for today since 6 hrs ago. You ain't missing ish if that's all you're after, so chill tfo.
I looked at each of Virginia Cavaliers' 6 games and most of them had Virginia finishing strong in the second half, covering most of their high~chalk games, FWIW.
At the moment Virginia has made a significant bite into the chalk, taking it from 20 pts down to 13 pts, so, perhaps, they could continue this trend and cover?
Let's hope so.
I looked at each of Virginia Cavaliers' 6 games and most of them had Virginia finishing strong in the second half, covering most of their high~chalk games, FWIW.
At the moment Virginia has made a significant bite into the chalk, taking it from 20 pts down to 13 pts, so, perhaps, they could continue this trend and cover?