• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Let's Crush THE Books: 11/29

    «First Previous 789 ... 8910 Next Last»
    bigb650
    Tomslippers
    rsil
    BigTimeSwimma
    jprice007
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 22033
    Posts: 245
    «First Previous 789 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    bigb650
    bigb650
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:09 PM ET #151

    48-34 DRAKE TIME OUT 13:22
    Reply
    48-34 DRAKE TIME OUT 13:22
     
    bigb650
    bigb650
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:24 PM ET #152

    54-43 7:02
    Reply
    54-43 7:02
     
    bigb650
    bigb650
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:29 PM ET #153

    62-48 3:11
    Reply
    62-48 3:11
     
    Tomslippers
    Tomslippers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:33 PM ET #154

    Sounds like a bad day I'm glad I was busy and missed it
    Reply
    Sounds like a bad day I'm glad I was busy and missed it
     
    bigb650
    bigb650
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:36 PM ET #155

    UP 17 1:30 LEFT
    Reply
    UP 17 1:30 LEFT
     
    bigb650
    bigb650
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:37 PM ET #156

    WOW THIS garbage IS GOING CRAZY....POINTS GOING TO THE WRONG TEAMS!
    Reply
    WOW THIS garbage IS GOING CRAZY....POINTS GOING TO THE WRONG TEAMS!
     
    rsil
    rsil
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 86
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:38 PM ET #157

    Quote Originally Posted by bigb650:

    WOW THIS garbage IS GOING CRAZY....POINTS GOING TO THE WRONG TEAMS!
    huh
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb650:

    WOW THIS garbage IS GOING CRAZY....POINTS GOING TO THE WRONG TEAMS!
    huh
     
    bigb650
    bigb650
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:42 PM ET #158

    oh well game is over and they covered....sorry for the confusion and good call coach!

    Reply
    oh well game is over and they covered....sorry for the confusion and good call coach!

     
    BigTimeSwimma
    BigTimeSwimma
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 2395
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:42 PM ET #159

    71-59 got em!!
    Reply
    71-59 got em!!
     
    jprice007
    jprice007
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 276
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:43 PM ET #160

    way to come back coach! 
    Reply
    way to come back coach! 
     
    andy2985
    andy2985
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:44 PM ET #161

    WOW
    Reply
    WOW
     
    lukekaus
    lukekaus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:44 PM ET #162

    Thank **** for that. Lets hope Creighton can hold on in the same fashion.
    Reply
    Thank **** for that. Lets hope Creighton can hold on in the same fashion.
     
    Veteranpicker88
    Veteranpicker88
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 219
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:47 PM ET #163

    Way to go coach ! Got that nickel back ! Now waiting on the others to come in for us. Win loose or draw baby !! I'm with you.
    Reply
    Way to go coach ! Got that nickel back ! Now waiting on the others to come in for us. Win loose or draw baby !! I'm with you.
     
    jpeso41
    jpeso41
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:51 PM ET #164

    creighton wins by 10!
    Reply
    creighton wins by 10!
     
    lukekaus
    lukekaus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:51 PM ET #165

    Creighton cover. Woohoo!
    Reply
    Creighton cover. Woohoo!
     
    imgoinhungry
    imgoinhungry
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1433
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:55 PM ET #166

    Hope you guys stuck with me after a bad afternoon. Hitting the 5 was huge. Need NM st to cover.
    Reply
    Hope you guys stuck with me after a bad afternoon. Hitting the 5 was huge. Need NM st to cover.
     
    LilManPJ
    LilManPJ
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 965
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 7:59 PM ET #167

    Thanks Coach Great bounce back my trust is always in you win or lose 
    Reply
    Thanks Coach Great bounce back my trust is always in you win or lose 
     
    deweyby3
    deweyby3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2154
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:04 PM ET #168

    Yes u the man...thanks coach
    Reply
    Yes u the man...thanks coach
     
    Mozart
    Mozart
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3009
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:05 PM ET #169

    Portland (–9.5)     Wheeeew.

    Creighton (–10)    Push ... better than a loss. *sigh*

    For the benefit of the online betting newbies, I'll relate this story.

    I had bought the hook with Portland down from –9.5 to –9.0, but after I had clicked "Place Bets", the site advised me that the odds had changed and for me to check 'em, but I just went ahead and placed my bets.

    Bad move. I'm new to online betting, but am a vet with cash betting at casinos.

    So, I then was sweating the damn hook on Portland that I had previously bought off.

    And with Creighton, I would have shaved the damn hook from –9.5 to 9.0 after the change of odds, with which I would have won my bet, but I wound up with a bloody push @ –10, instead. Ugh.

    I was impatient and that cost me a win.

    So, the moral of this anecdote is:  always check your bets when your betting advises you that the odds may have changed, as they do when one is submitting bets.

    And I think that the best way to place bets online is to place each bet separately, that way each email confirmation can be on separate emails ... do any of you do that?

    I have a whole bunch of bet receipts that say the exact same thing on the subject line, so I'm thinking of forwarding each email receipt to myself with a change in the subject line to reflect the bet, the odds and the amount bet on each email. This may make it easy to go back and track for record keeping.

    Same thing with the emails from the betting site that says "You won!".

    Do any of you do that kind of thing with emails? I'm just curious.
    Reply
    Portland (–9.5)     Wheeeew.

    Creighton (–10)    Push ... better than a loss. *sigh*

    For the benefit of the online betting newbies, I'll relate this story.

    I had bought the hook with Portland down from –9.5 to –9.0, but after I had clicked "Place Bets", the site advised me that the odds had changed and for me to check 'em, but I just went ahead and placed my bets.

    Bad move. I'm new to online betting, but am a vet with cash betting at casinos.

    So, I then was sweating the damn hook on Portland that I had previously bought off.

    And with Creighton, I would have shaved the damn hook from –9.5 to 9.0 after the change of odds, with which I would have won my bet, but I wound up with a bloody push @ –10, instead. Ugh.

    I was impatient and that cost me a win.

    So, the moral of this anecdote is:  always check your bets when your betting advises you that the odds may have changed, as they do when one is submitting bets.

    And I think that the best way to place bets online is to place each bet separately, that way each email confirmation can be on separate emails ... do any of you do that?

    I have a whole bunch of bet receipts that say the exact same thing on the subject line, so I'm thinking of forwarding each email receipt to myself with a change in the subject line to reflect the bet, the odds and the amount bet on each email. This may make it easy to go back and track for record keeping.

    Same thing with the emails from the betting site that says "You won!".

    Do any of you do that kind of thing with emails? I'm just curious.
     
    Brahmabull
    Brahmabull
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 267
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:09 PM ET #170

    Been with you all the way. Money management the key. Losses happen.
    Reply
    Been with you all the way. Money management the key. Losses happen.
     
    dacooler
    dacooler
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:12 PM ET #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Portland (–9.5)     Wheeeew.

    Creighton (–10)    Push ... better than a loss. *sigh*

    For the benefit of the online betting newbies, I'll relate this story.

    I had bought the hook with Portland down from –9.5 to –9.0, but after I had clicked "Place Bets", the site advised me that the odds had changed and for me to check 'em, but I just went ahead and placed my bets.

    Bad move. I'm new to online betting, but am a vet with cash betting at casinos.

    So, I then was sweating the damn hook on Portland that I had previously bought off.

    And with Creighton, I would have shaved the damn hook from –9.5 to 9.0 after the change of odds, with which I would have won my bet, but I wound up with a bloody push @ –10, instead. Ugh.

    I was impatient and that cost me a win.

    So, the moral of this anecdote is:  always check your bets when your betting advises you that the odds may have changed, as they do when one is submitting bets.

    And I think that the best way to place bets online is to place each bet separately, that way each email confirmation can be on separate emails ... do any of you do that?

    I have a whole bunch of bet receipts that say the exact same thing on the subject line, so I'm thinking of forwarding each email receipt to myself with a change in the subject line to reflect the bet, the odds and the amount bet on each email. This may make it easy to go back and track for record keeping.

    Same thing with the emails from the betting site that says "You won!".

    Do any of you do that kind of thing with emails? I'm just curious.

    Whaaa?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:

    Portland (–9.5)     Wheeeew.

    Creighton (–10)    Push ... better than a loss. *sigh*

    For the benefit of the online betting newbies, I'll relate this story.

    I had bought the hook with Portland down from –9.5 to –9.0, but after I had clicked "Place Bets", the site advised me that the odds had changed and for me to check 'em, but I just went ahead and placed my bets.

    Bad move. I'm new to online betting, but am a vet with cash betting at casinos.

    So, I then was sweating the damn hook on Portland that I had previously bought off.

    And with Creighton, I would have shaved the damn hook from –9.5 to 9.0 after the change of odds, with which I would have won my bet, but I wound up with a bloody push @ –10, instead. Ugh.

    I was impatient and that cost me a win.

    So, the moral of this anecdote is:  always check your bets when your betting advises you that the odds may have changed, as they do when one is submitting bets.

    And I think that the best way to place bets online is to place each bet separately, that way each email confirmation can be on separate emails ... do any of you do that?

    I have a whole bunch of bet receipts that say the exact same thing on the subject line, so I'm thinking of forwarding each email receipt to myself with a change in the subject line to reflect the bet, the odds and the amount bet on each email. This may make it easy to go back and track for record keeping.

    Same thing with the emails from the betting site that says "You won!".

    Do any of you do that kind of thing with emails? I'm just curious.

    Whaaa?  
     
    JGSC1991
    JGSC1991
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:18 PM ET #172

    Definately stuck with you Coach, nice bounce back. I think BRAHMABULL summed it up nicely.
    Reply
    Definately stuck with you Coach, nice bounce back. I think BRAHMABULL summed it up nicely.
     
    GhettoBird
    GhettoBird
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:40 PM ET #173

    Road her hard and put her away wet
    Reply
    Road her hard and put her away wet
     
    imgoinhungry
    imgoinhungry
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1433
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:45 PM ET #174

    Portland with huge cover to win the 5 unit bet.  Creighton is a winner.  NM St a winner to win the 2 unit bet.

    61-38

    1 unit plays  (43-31)


    2 unit plays (13-6)

    5 unit plays (5-1)

    Again, it's getting a bit more challenging to stay on top of my overall record.  If anyone notices a mix up, please let me know.
    Reply
    Portland with huge cover to win the 5 unit bet.  Creighton is a winner.  NM St a winner to win the 2 unit bet.

    61-38

    1 unit plays  (43-31)


    2 unit plays (13-6)

    5 unit plays (5-1)

    Again, it's getting a bit more challenging to stay on top of my overall record.  If anyone notices a mix up, please let me know.
     
     
    Veteranpicker88
    Veteranpicker88
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 219
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 8:51 PM ET #175

    3 down and 2 to go coach , way to come back . Thank you .
    Reply
    3 down and 2 to go coach , way to come back . Thank you .
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 789 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,184
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,866
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,153
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 666
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • MLB Playoffs 4,696
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,183
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.