At one point in today's crazy betting I had unloaded 95% of my bankroll ... yea, I know, idiotic. It's only 1k, but still.
And now, thanks to Coach's comeback picks, sprinkled with my own NCAAF picks, my bankroll is now at 92% of today's starting bankroll with one more game pending.
It's absolutely the craziest betting day for me, ever.
I consider myself VERY lucky to have recovered close to, or above, my starting bankroll after having unloaded 95% of it at one point today.
I have no plans on doing this kind of bankroll risking again.
Whew.
I still cannot believe the Virginia cover!
At one point in today's crazy betting I had unloaded 95% of my bankroll ... yea, I know, idiotic. It's only 1k, but still.
And now, thanks to Coach's comeback picks, sprinkled with my own NCAAF picks, my bankroll is now at 92% of today's starting bankroll with one more game pending.
It's absolutely the craziest betting day for me, ever.
I consider myself VERY lucky to have recovered close to, or above, my starting bankroll after having unloaded 95% of it at one point today.
I have no plans on doing this kind of bankroll risking again.
At one point in today's crazy betting I had unloaded 95% of my bankroll ... yea, I know, idiotic. It's only 1k, but still.
And now, thanks to Coach's comeback picks, sprinkled with my own NCAAF picks, my bankroll is now at 92% of today's starting bankroll with one more game pending.
It's absolutely the craziest betting day for me, ever.
I consider myself VERY lucky to have recovered close to, or above, my starting bankroll after having unloaded 95% of it at one point today.
I have no plans on doing this kind of bankroll risking again.
Whew.
Same man. I copped an absolute beating earlier on. Happy I was able to tail another great set of NCAAB picks which somewhat allowed me to break even after a horrid day of college football.
Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:
I still cannot believe the Virginia cover!
At one point in today's crazy betting I had unloaded 95% of my bankroll ... yea, I know, idiotic. It's only 1k, but still.
And now, thanks to Coach's comeback picks, sprinkled with my own NCAAF picks, my bankroll is now at 92% of today's starting bankroll with one more game pending.
It's absolutely the craziest betting day for me, ever.
I consider myself VERY lucky to have recovered close to, or above, my starting bankroll after having unloaded 95% of it at one point today.
I have no plans on doing this kind of bankroll risking again.
Whew.
Same man. I copped an absolute beating earlier on. Happy I was able to tail another great set of NCAAB picks which somewhat allowed me to break even after a horrid day of college football.
At one point in today's crazy betting I had unloaded 95% of my bankroll ... yea, I know, idiotic. It's only 1k, but still.
And now, thanks to Coach's comeback picks, sprinkled with my own NCAAF picks, my bankroll is now at 92% of today's starting bankroll with one more game pending.
It's absolutely the craziest betting day for me, ever.
I consider myself VERY lucky to have recovered close to, or above, my starting bankroll after having unloaded 95% of it at one point today.
I have no plans on doing this kind of bankroll risking again.
Whew.
Mozart, in the morning i had $1350, i put $30 for 1 unit, at evening i had $1250, i put $25 for 1 unit, thanks to Coach, i made close to $1500, but try to take % of your CURRENT bankroll as a unit measure, never forget, every bet you place is a candidate for loss, if you can bear the loss, fine but if you cant MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY
Quote Originally Posted by Mozart:
I still cannot believe the Virginia cover!
At one point in today's crazy betting I had unloaded 95% of my bankroll ... yea, I know, idiotic. It's only 1k, but still.
And now, thanks to Coach's comeback picks, sprinkled with my own NCAAF picks, my bankroll is now at 92% of today's starting bankroll with one more game pending.
It's absolutely the craziest betting day for me, ever.
I consider myself VERY lucky to have recovered close to, or above, my starting bankroll after having unloaded 95% of it at one point today.
I have no plans on doing this kind of bankroll risking again.
Whew.
Mozart, in the morning i had $1350, i put $30 for 1 unit, at evening i had $1250, i put $25 for 1 unit, thanks to Coach, i made close to $1500, but try to take % of your CURRENT bankroll as a unit measure, never forget, every bet you place is a candidate for loss, if you can bear the loss, fine but if you cant MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY
... never forget, every bet you place is a candidate for loss, if you can bear the loss, fine but if you cant MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY
Guyhopestowin~
I totally agree with your point that you made about money management.
I had made the fatal mistake of unloading a redic amount of my bankroll onto the effed VCU, 5~unit bet that lost, so I had a choice to take the steep bite out of my bankroll and slowly work my way back up to the original starting point, or to unload nearly all the rest of my bankroll to chase my losses.
I broke all sorts of money management rules today, but I got lucky (with the miracle Virgina cover) with numerous winning bets (both from Coach and with my own NCAAF bets) and have recovered most of my bankroll, with one bet pending that's currently winning.
There's no way in hell that I'd push my luck again and do this again. From now on my bet units are going to be quite similar to your bet units.
Whew.
Quote Originally Posted by guyhopestowin:
... never forget, every bet you place is a candidate for loss, if you can bear the loss, fine but if you cant MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY
Guyhopestowin~
I totally agree with your point that you made about money management.
I had made the fatal mistake of unloading a redic amount of my bankroll onto the effed VCU, 5~unit bet that lost, so I had a choice to take the steep bite out of my bankroll and slowly work my way back up to the original starting point, or to unload nearly all the rest of my bankroll to chase my losses.
I broke all sorts of money management rules today, but I got lucky (with the miracle Virgina cover) with numerous winning bets (both from Coach and with my own NCAAF bets) and have recovered most of my bankroll, with one bet pending that's currently winning.
There's no way in hell that I'd push my luck again and do this again. From now on my bet units are going to be quite similar to your bet units.