Coach, do you even think ODU has a shot to win the game?
Let's Crush THE Books: 11/29
No chance vcu wins this. ODU guards too good. They are laughing at "havoc"
No chance vcu wins this. ODU guards too good. They are laughing at "havoc"
You've never made a wager and realized at halftime that you're team isn't going to win that day? I've done it plenty of times.
You've never made a wager and realized at halftime that you're team isn't going to win that day? I've done it plenty of times.
Damn, Teased them down to a a pick em and had the ML in a few 2 teamers. Learned an obvious lesson: You can never bank on a team especially in a rivalry game.
Damn, Teased them down to a a pick em and had the ML in a few 2 teamers. Learned an obvious lesson: You can never bank on a team especially in a rivalry game.
Philly, you've been a member here since 2006 but only 26 posts and you're just learning not to put all your eggs in one basket? ![]()
Philly, you've been a member here since 2006 but only 26 posts and you're just learning not to put all your eggs in one basket? ![]()
You've never made a wager and realized at halftime that you're team isn't going to win that day? I've done it plenty of times.
THere in lies the problem of a FORUM and followers... I do too, just like you said and would admit it too the forum as a post or conversation. But, when you end up with people who blindly follow they EXPECT him to always post winner and complain when he doesn't...
Of course, I think everything is a conspircy, so i figure he works for the books and it is all a big setup... But what do I know.. :)
You've never made a wager and realized at halftime that you're team isn't going to win that day? I've done it plenty of times.
THere in lies the problem of a FORUM and followers... I do too, just like you said and would admit it too the forum as a post or conversation. But, when you end up with people who blindly follow they EXPECT him to always post winner and complain when he doesn't...
Of course, I think everything is a conspircy, so i figure he works for the books and it is all a big setup... But what do I know.. :)
Philly, you've been a member here since 2006 but only 26 posts and you're just learning not to put all your eggs in one basket? ![]()
Philly, you've been a member here since 2006 but only 26 posts and you're just learning not to put all your eggs in one basket? ![]()
We should all follow the same rules here, for our $$ benefit.
We should all follow the same rules here, for our $$ benefit.
I unloaded 10 units onto VCU ... ouch!
My fault. Lesson learned, too.
I know that I'll win that money back, eventually, but the sting hurts right now.
Not complaining at all ... I'm just sharing my painful lesson for the benefit of others.
I unloaded 10 units onto VCU ... ouch!
My fault. Lesson learned, too.
I know that I'll win that money back, eventually, but the sting hurts right now.
Not complaining at all ... I'm just sharing my painful lesson for the benefit of others.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,193
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,867
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,162
- Saturday 10/03/2026 667
- MLB Playoffs 4,900
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,306
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
