Let it ride: San Diego -3.5
Same side bud.. ![]()
UIC is terrible. so why the short line?
Hmmm... Since we just saw the Hofstra vrs Canisus result. I'll rationalize and justify by the "similar opponents played" theory.
UIC got blown out by Canisus >>> Canisus just battled Hofstra and lost by 7 >>> San Diego beat Hofstra by 10..
Looks like we'll be drinking the kool aid with San Diego... ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Same side bud.. ![]()
UIC is terrible. so why the short line?
Hmmm... Since we just saw the Hofstra vrs Canisus result. I'll rationalize and justify by the "similar opponents played" theory.
UIC got blown out by Canisus >>> Canisus just battled Hofstra and lost by 7 >>> San Diego beat Hofstra by 10..
Looks like we'll be drinking the kool aid with San Diego... ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
With my "square" thinking that was stated above, we should come to the rational conclusion that San Diego should beat and cover against UIC... ![]()
![]()
With my "square" thinking that was stated above, we should come to the rational conclusion that San Diego should beat and cover against UIC... ![]()
![]()
With my "square" thinking that was stated above, we should come to the rational conclusion that San Diego should beat and cover against UIC... ![]()
![]()
With my "square" thinking that was stated above, we should come to the rational conclusion that San Diego should beat and cover against UIC... ![]()
![]()
Same side bud..
UIC is terrible. so why the short line?
There is a similar line of thinking I used that merited passing on this gamer - this has to do with Mercer and doesnt bode well for SD... Perhaps a half time play incoming
Same side bud..
UIC is terrible. so why the short line?
There is a similar line of thinking I used that merited passing on this gamer - this has to do with Mercer and doesnt bode well for SD... Perhaps a half time play incoming
"Square" thinking indeed... ![]()
![]()
Not a pretty 1st half and NOT going to touch that 2nd half line. Just gonna let it ride..
Plenty of other betting events tonight...![]()
"Square" thinking indeed... ![]()
![]()
Not a pretty 1st half and NOT going to touch that 2nd half line. Just gonna let it ride..
Plenty of other betting events tonight...![]()
"Square" thinking indeed... Not a pretty 1st half and NOT going to touch that 2nd half line. Just gonna let it ride.. Plenty of other betting events tonight...
SD -5...![]()
"Square" thinking indeed... Not a pretty 1st half and NOT going to touch that 2nd half line. Just gonna let it ride.. Plenty of other betting events tonight...
SD -5...![]()
You know, that's a pretty damn strong 2nd half line. Originally -3.5/4 pregame, down 12 at the half, -5 for the 2nd half meaning you have SD +7 for the full game....
I'll hop on that... SD -5 for the 2nd half or +7 live...![]()
![]()
I might get
ed twice...
You know, that's a pretty damn strong 2nd half line. Originally -3.5/4 pregame, down 12 at the half, -5 for the 2nd half meaning you have SD +7 for the full game....
I'll hop on that... SD -5 for the 2nd half or +7 live...![]()
![]()
I might get
ed twice...
You know, that's a pretty damn strong 2nd half line. Originally -3.5/4 pregame, down 12 at the half, -5 for the 2nd half meaning you have SD +7 for the full game.... I'll hop on that... SD -5 for the 2nd half or +7 live... I might get ed twice...
The line says SD is not coming back...Was hoping for a -7 line as the books think SD comes back and makes it a very close to winnable game...![]()
You know, that's a pretty damn strong 2nd half line. Originally -3.5/4 pregame, down 12 at the half, -5 for the 2nd half meaning you have SD +7 for the full game.... I'll hop on that... SD -5 for the 2nd half or +7 live... I might get ed twice...
The line says SD is not coming back...Was hoping for a -7 line as the books think SD comes back and makes it a very close to winnable game...![]()
San Diego has yet to make a 3, they are shooting 61 percent from the charity line, Ill. Chicago has committed 14 fouls ,and out shot San Diego 52 to 36, second half regression by these two bad teams should occur.
San Diego has yet to make a 3, they are shooting 61 percent from the charity line, Ill. Chicago has committed 14 fouls ,and out shot San Diego 52 to 36, second half regression by these two bad teams should occur.
I took SD +5 and +7.5. Lets see if they pick it up 2h. Is there a stream for this? Can't seem to find anyhting
Reddit ncaa stream
I took SD +5 and +7.5. Lets see if they pick it up 2h. Is there a stream for this? Can't seem to find anyhting
Reddit ncaa stream
There's no way they would make a pregame -3.5/4 line, -7 for the 2nd half. That's just wayyyyy too much. Like I said earlier, -5 (-5.5 now) is "pretty damn strong" because it's MORE THAN the closing line. Now if it was like -2.5 or a pickem, then I wouldn't even bet the 2nd half but at -5, they MIGHT cover that in the 2nd half. Honestly and realistically, they're "only down 12" and there's a whole 2nd half. If SD can some how tie it up goin into the final minute, it's still very possible to cover the original spread of -3.5/4...
![]()
davemsh, that's from MY limited 10+ years of experience...
There's no way they would make a pregame -3.5/4 line, -7 for the 2nd half. That's just wayyyyy too much. Like I said earlier, -5 (-5.5 now) is "pretty damn strong" because it's MORE THAN the closing line. Now if it was like -2.5 or a pickem, then I wouldn't even bet the 2nd half but at -5, they MIGHT cover that in the 2nd half. Honestly and realistically, they're "only down 12" and there's a whole 2nd half. If SD can some how tie it up goin into the final minute, it's still very possible to cover the original spread of -3.5/4...
![]()
davemsh, that's from MY limited 10+ years of experience...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,268
- PART DEUX 216
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,109
- Cleveland Bettors 2,630
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,068
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,139
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
