INSIDE INFO on W Virignia involving FIGHT and sit-outs
I didn't make any statements who was playing. I stated the information that was given to me. The fight last nite was a fact, the constant attention all day on Ebanks hand was a fact. Him sitting out practice was a fact. Did I say make a play on any team? I stated details from last night and today!
This account maybe be a newbie, but your talking to the old school. LOL
I didn't make any statements who was playing. I stated the information that was given to me. The fight last nite was a fact, the constant attention all day on Ebanks hand was a fact. Him sitting out practice was a fact. Did I say make a play on any team? I stated details from last night and today!
This account maybe be a newbie, but your talking to the old school. LOL
wow am i stupid, i had no clue the Dukes top scorer was out along with another guy. this should have been a play on WVU or nothing.
yeah you are. The top scorer has only played one game. So if you looked at him and his 25 and didn't think to notice he's been out for a while then that is your own fault. The other guy out (duty) averages 6p 3r and 2a per game. Not exactly a top scorer.
wow am i stupid, i had no clue the Dukes top scorer was out along with another guy. this should have been a play on WVU or nothing.
yeah you are. The top scorer has only played one game. So if you looked at him and his 25 and didn't think to notice he's been out for a while then that is your own fault. The other guy out (duty) averages 6p 3r and 2a per game. Not exactly a top scorer.
What do you think people will do with info like this? You may not be stating a fact but you sure are implying.
What do you think people will do with info like this? You may not be stating a fact but you sure are implying.
I didn't make any statements who was playing. I stated the information that was given to me. The fight last nite was a fact, the constant attention all day on Ebanks hand was a fact. Him sitting out practice was a fact. Did I say make a play on any team? I stated details from last night and today!
This account maybe be a newbie, but your talking to the old school. LOL
Look moron, you IMPLIED that Duq was the play because of some injuries and internal fighting. I can't believe you don't have the balls to admit you authored a very stupid post strongly suggesting Duquesne was the play tonight. You should try politics with that chicken-shit double talk. Maybe you would be a good politician, or horoscope analyzer. You and I both know you would have run your mouth again after the game if the Dukes would have covered, blah, blah, blah. You may state you are "old school" but that post was typical newbie stupid. BOL in the future. Don't do that shit again.
I didn't make any statements who was playing. I stated the information that was given to me. The fight last nite was a fact, the constant attention all day on Ebanks hand was a fact. Him sitting out practice was a fact. Did I say make a play on any team? I stated details from last night and today!
This account maybe be a newbie, but your talking to the old school. LOL
Look moron, you IMPLIED that Duq was the play because of some injuries and internal fighting. I can't believe you don't have the balls to admit you authored a very stupid post strongly suggesting Duquesne was the play tonight. You should try politics with that chicken-shit double talk. Maybe you would be a good politician, or horoscope analyzer. You and I both know you would have run your mouth again after the game if the Dukes would have covered, blah, blah, blah. You may state you are "old school" but that post was typical newbie stupid. BOL in the future. Don't do that shit again.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,105
- Cleveland Bettors 2,575
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,960
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
