Quote Originally Posted by Ramanujan: @Puerta2Puerta This is bad advice as a general rule. If you’re a regular bettor you should avoid cash out like the plague it’s not. If you’re feeling uneasy in those final minutes of the game and have the ability to cash out then why not? Just reading on all these crazy swings I bet some of these covers member would have love to walk out with a cash out.
Relying on a single anecdote does not prove your point one jot
Of course I NOW wish I’d cashed out when up 10. But as a general rule it is a bad idea and a long term losing proposition
Quote Originally Posted by Puerta2Puerta:
Quote Originally Posted by Ramanujan: @Puerta2Puerta This is bad advice as a general rule. If you’re a regular bettor you should avoid cash out like the plague it’s not. If you’re feeling uneasy in those final minutes of the game and have the ability to cash out then why not? Just reading on all these crazy swings I bet some of these covers member would have love to walk out with a cash out.
Relying on a single anecdote does not prove your point one jot
Of course I NOW wish I’d cashed out when up 10. But as a general rule it is a bad idea and a long term losing proposition
Yea just bc I bet Houston I feel like I should've won, but really I'm lucky af to get a push bc of Iowa State's terrible free throw shooting, how many missed on front ends of 1-and-1's did they have, lord.
Yea just bc I bet Houston I feel like I should've won, but really I'm lucky af to get a push bc of Iowa State's terrible free throw shooting, how many missed on front ends of 1-and-1's did they have, lord.
Hate to say it but saw this covers Bloodbath coming. Almost everyone was on Houston. Honestly l, it was a bad beat but not surprised at this outcome. The way it happened was remarkable.
It's never over until the money is in your hand.
Hate to say it but saw this covers Bloodbath coming. Almost everyone was on Houston. Honestly l, it was a bad beat but not surprised at this outcome. The way it happened was remarkable.