4 points in the final 7 minutes to lose by the hook after being up 10. What a joke.
officials in this game were fucking awful.
2,000 swing for me
refs making up kicked balls and fouls on Houston was fun too. I feel like I’m never on the right side of the bullshit.
2,000 swing for me
refs making up kicked balls and fouls on Houston was fun too. I feel like I’m never on the right side of the bullshit.
Cupcake schools doing like this u would understand but not top schools. To lose off an offensive rebound off a missed ft. My gosh ![]()
Cupcake schools doing like this u would understand but not top schools. To lose off an offensive rebound off a missed ft. My gosh ![]()
The best bet and I didn’t do it was a live bet early in the game when they got down like 13 and the live bet went to 6and half .. didn’t have the money in act at the time to hit that hard
The best bet and I didn’t do it was a live bet early in the game when they got down like 13 and the live bet went to 6and half .. didn’t have the money in act at the time to hit that hard
Thank god I only put $10 for giggles and entertainment. Anyways if you have a large wage going and you’re up 80 percent or more and you’re not feeling comfortable just cash out. Worse case scenario you missed out on 20 percent more profit but it’s better than losing a large wage and some.
Thank god I only put $10 for giggles and entertainment. Anyways if you have a large wage going and you’re up 80 percent or more and you’re not feeling comfortable just cash out. Worse case scenario you missed out on 20 percent more profit but it’s better than losing a large wage and some.
I bet 5k on Hou +3, 5k on Hou +2 1/2 last night, and bet Hou pick em at halftime, not to mention I had the Iowa State team under 69 1/2 points. lol That last f throw was a 36k swing...oh well.
I bet 5k on Hou +3, 5k on Hou +2 1/2 last night, and bet Hou pick em at halftime, not to mention I had the Iowa State team under 69 1/2 points. lol That last f throw was a 36k swing...oh well.
The inability to get the defensive rebound on the first attempt was the ultimate. Even after they shit the bed, we get the gift of a missed front end, only to have them completely fail on getting the rebound. Can’t make this shit up.
The inability to get the defensive rebound on the first attempt was the ultimate. Even after they shit the bed, we get the gift of a missed front end, only to have them completely fail on getting the rebound. Can’t make this shit up.
it’s not. If you’re feeling uneasy in those final minutes of the game and have the ability to cash out then why not? Just reading on all these crazy swings I bet some of these covers member would have love to walk out with a cash out.
it’s not. If you’re feeling uneasy in those final minutes of the game and have the ability to cash out then why not? Just reading on all these crazy swings I bet some of these covers member would have love to walk out with a cash out.
![]()
![]()
I got f'ed on Houston, but I did win 10k on Morgan St., who was down 21 at halftime and somehow covered the +6 at the very end, so I guess it evened out but tough to look at it like that.
I got f'ed on Houston, but I did win 10k on Morgan St., who was down 21 at halftime and somehow covered the +6 at the very end, so I guess it evened out but tough to look at it like that.
Would have been a winning night of $35,331.50 if big bad Houston hadn’t crumbled like sissies.
Super duper easy winner with Duke and then Houston gets nipped. If I have to split out two games, I’d prefer to get trounced in one and narrowly steal the other one, but it almost never works out that way. It’s almost always like this.
Up 63-53 with 7 minutes left and then they basically let the crowd beat them.
Would have been a winning night of $35,331.50 if big bad Houston hadn’t crumbled like sissies.
Super duper easy winner with Duke and then Houston gets nipped. If I have to split out two games, I’d prefer to get trounced in one and narrowly steal the other one, but it almost never works out that way. It’s almost always like this.
Up 63-53 with 7 minutes left and then they basically let the crowd beat them.
