@ClarkKentBets1
lets get it bruv, appreciate the time it takes to post these write ups![]()
@Throw90
Hypothetically yea -5 if I liked -3.5 and -4 is 1 point and you push .. I'd just play smaller the higher you get it.. because you're losing value and opening yourself up to stating the obvious, but better chance to lose.. I mean nebraska opened at -1.5 yesterday.. got up to -4.5 and was an easy comfortable dd victory
@Throw90
Hypothetically yea -5 if I liked -3.5 and -4 is 1 point and you push .. I'd just play smaller the higher you get it.. because you're losing value and opening yourself up to stating the obvious, but better chance to lose.. I mean nebraska opened at -1.5 yesterday.. got up to -4.5 and was an easy comfortable dd victory
@UGACLP1995
Troy at home
I was also looking hard at Seton hall .. they already beat them on the road.. come back home and providence obviously without Hopkins second time around.
@UGACLP1995
Troy at home
I was also looking hard at Seton hall .. they already beat them on the road.. come back home and providence obviously without Hopkins second time around.
Not a bad start.. this is a typically UVA game and they are playing it well.. minor such a difference maker .. defensively.. but also getting offensive contributions..
Ncst 6-24 from the field.. 0-3 from 3
UVA has 13 offensive rebounds.. NCST has 12 total .. UVA out hustling them and wanting it more...
See how second half unfolds
Not a bad start.. this is a typically UVA game and they are playing it well.. minor such a difference maker .. defensively.. but also getting offensive contributions..
Ncst 6-24 from the field.. 0-3 from 3
UVA has 13 offensive rebounds.. NCST has 12 total .. UVA out hustling them and wanting it more...
See how second half unfolds
