HEALTH CARE PASSES>>>>>>>>>>> OVER/UNDER 216...............
I'm not going to get into this too deep because, more than anything, I just want to profit on sports with all of you. Having said that, I disagree with your viewpoints. There are too many good things that can/will come from this.
On another note, I've had a record day. I've never hit on so many wagers ranging from Nascar, NCAAB and NHL. I'm happy on many accounts.
I'm not going to get into this too deep because, more than anything, I just want to profit on sports with all of you. Having said that, I disagree with your viewpoints. There are too many good things that can/will come from this.
On another note, I've had a record day. I've never hit on so many wagers ranging from Nascar, NCAAB and NHL. I'm happy on many accounts.
Wow. This country has officially hit rock bottom. Actually we will sink a lot lower now because of this bill. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wow. This country has officially hit rock bottom. Actually we will sink a lot lower now because of this bill. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This game is already over just waiting for the final buzzer. If you're not in on the fix, you don't get to the big leagues. When the reward becomes greater to not work than to work for minumum wages, people give up. Can't say I blame them either. Less people working=more tax on ones who do. How do you think this new program will be funded? This will further exagerrate the gap between HAVES and HAVE NOTS. Give it 20 years and there will be no middle class. We are looking at the beginning of the end of the greatest country ever.
The bottom line is that too many people have no concept of responsibility. If our tax dollars were being used responsibly, the govt's programs would work great. But with excess greed and lack of responsibility, they will always be great ideas with bad results.
Too many of the politicians are letting their greed and lack of responsibility affect their votes on our future too. Not saying I'm perfect, I suffer with greed too. But I am responsible and either collect or pay in over $1,000,000/yr in taxes to the govt. BE RESPONSIBLE and call out ALL WHO ARE NOT. It could be the guy collecting govt checks that can work, or the politician voting for or against something in a way that's not good for the people.
Our current problems didn't occur overnight, and there isn't an overnight fix. I am not smart enough to have a solution, but I think it starts with every individual having good values and passing them on to our kids. I know this is long and rambling, but a good thread for it.
We have to rid ourselves of GREED and CROOKED POLITICIANS. Don't really see either of these happening, so enjoy and good luck on your wagers.![]()
![]()
This game is already over just waiting for the final buzzer. If you're not in on the fix, you don't get to the big leagues. When the reward becomes greater to not work than to work for minumum wages, people give up. Can't say I blame them either. Less people working=more tax on ones who do. How do you think this new program will be funded? This will further exagerrate the gap between HAVES and HAVE NOTS. Give it 20 years and there will be no middle class. We are looking at the beginning of the end of the greatest country ever.
The bottom line is that too many people have no concept of responsibility. If our tax dollars were being used responsibly, the govt's programs would work great. But with excess greed and lack of responsibility, they will always be great ideas with bad results.
Too many of the politicians are letting their greed and lack of responsibility affect their votes on our future too. Not saying I'm perfect, I suffer with greed too. But I am responsible and either collect or pay in over $1,000,000/yr in taxes to the govt. BE RESPONSIBLE and call out ALL WHO ARE NOT. It could be the guy collecting govt checks that can work, or the politician voting for or against something in a way that's not good for the people.
Our current problems didn't occur overnight, and there isn't an overnight fix. I am not smart enough to have a solution, but I think it starts with every individual having good values and passing them on to our kids. I know this is long and rambling, but a good thread for it.
We have to rid ourselves of GREED and CROOKED POLITICIANS. Don't really see either of these happening, so enjoy and good luck on your wagers.![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,369
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 640
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,770
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,508
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,840
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
